View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 10:03 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

3 chapters to this story.......

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

3 chapters to this story.......

Postby Bill9661 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:53 pm

Assuming there is interest..........

Special day on the boat................

As we departed the marina and I brought the boat onto plane I looked over at her and noticed that her nipples had hardened even more than when she had arrived earlier, if that was even possible. As we cruised to the selected cove that I knew would be deserted during the week, I wanted her to know that I was as excited as she was so I reached for her hand and brought it to my crotch so she could feel my hardening cock. She surprised me when she reached up the leg of my shorts and took a firm hold of my erection. I knew that she would feel the wetness at the tip since I had been leaking pre-cum for hours in anticipation of this meeting.

The weather was picture perfect, a clear sky, low winds and temps in the low 80’s which meant that we would need to be careful and use sunscreen liberally throughout the day. Of course the thought of rubbing lotion all over her body only served to make me harder, which she noticed immediately since she squeezed me when she felt my cock twitch.

The run to the cove was about 20 minutes and we enjoyed the music on the stereo and the obvious lack of other boat traffic as we went. Since I was standing at the wheel to allow her access to my dick I felt left out, I wanted to know if she was as wet as I was. As I began to sit she removed her hand and placed it on my leg. Once I was sitting I motioned for her to stand and then I began lightly rubbing her inner thigh going higher with each pass until I reached her crotch. She jumped slightly but didn’t attempt to stop me so I began stroking her mound over her shorts. After a minute or two she directed my hand inside the leg opening of her shorts.

From previous conversations I knew she was shaved with only a small landing strip above her pussy, so her smoothness wasn’t unexpected, but it was very pleasant to feel her naked lips and the wetness that had already formed. As I explored her she would shift position to allow me better access until finally she was leaning back against the console with her legs parted as wide as she could get them to go. Just the thought of things to come, as well as feeling her wetness with my fingers and the outdoor surroundings had caused a large wet spot on the front of my shorts.

I didn’t feel that my concentration was on the safe operation of the boat so I backed off the throttle so we were only going 3 to 4 miles per hour. Once the hull settled in the water and I could devote more attention to what was really important I reached for the button that held her shorts up and undid it. All that remained between me and what I wanted to see was the zipper of her shorts. As I pulled it down very slowly her little landing strip came into view and my cock twitched again and produced a copious amount of pre-cum to add to what was already there.

I wanted so bad to rip her shorts off and see her stand in front of me naked from the waist down but somehow I managed to restrain myself and be content with just feeling her mound and her wet pussy. We cruised for several minutes before passing another boat headed in the opposite direction, really too far for them to see what we were doing but she moved to cover herself. As she tried to cover up my hand blocked her attempt to do so, she looked at me and I just smiled. I wanted her to become accustomed to being exposed. When she figured out that unless I moved my hand her efforts were useless she ceased trying to pull her shorts closed. Good, now we’re getting somewhere………..

Another 10 minutes went by before I turned the boat into the cove I had selected beforehand. Just as I had thought, one side was well shaded and best of all; it was deserted with no one in sight. I selected a spot and nosed the boat under the shade and onto the shore. I left the wheel to prepare the bow line to make us fast to a large oak tree. Once I had secured the bow I returned to where she was standing at the console and we met in a heated embrace. Heated to the point that I could feel her hardened nipples against my chest and I purposefully made sure she could feel my hard cock against her stomach. I knew that she was turned on and I wanted to make certain that she knew I was also.

As we sat in the shade and drank a cold beer I would occasionally readjust my cock in my shorts since it was constantly growing and twitching with the thought of what was to come in just a few minutes. I sat my beer down and placed one of the recliner cushions on the bow deck, she smiled as I did. Then I reached under the port side seat and retrieved the docking lines that were stored there. She smiled as I laid them on the cushion. She knew what was coming, we had discussed this several times when I would call her and stroke my cock as we talked about domination and submission The mere sound of her voice discussing this topic was enough to make me hard and I had cum numerous times as she would describe the scene that we knew was about to become reality.

As I stepped toward her she stood up and reached for me wanting to embrace again before diving into this far fetched fantasy. As we hugged she rubbed my dick with her leg to reassure herself that I was ready for this. I stepped back and took her shirt at the bottom hem and pulled it over her head, she stretched both arms up to allow me to remove it completely. Once the top was off her breasts were still held securely in her bra, but with enough spilling over the top of the cups to make my mouth water. I took her by the shoulders and turned her around unfastened the bra strap. Before I allowed it to fall free I cupped both of her ample breasts in my hands to feel the softness of her skin and the firmness of her nipples, I wasn’t disappointed by either.
Bill9661
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Bill9661 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:29 am

Okay....... Let me add Chaper 2 and see if there's any intrest......

Chapter 2

Now standing before me topless she seemed to blush but made no effort to cover herself, I admired the view and felt yet another drop of pre-cum run down my leg. I gently sat her down on the cushion and then laid her back. I took one of the docking lines and stepped up onto the front deck and moved to her head. She knew what was coming, her nipples hardened and extended even more as I took her hands and held them together above her head. I made a quick loop in the line and placed it around her wrists, she quietly moaned as I tied the line to the front cleat. With her wrists secure I was now in charge and she knew that she would be helpless to stop anything that I wanted to do to her. I stepped down to the deck and sat on the console seat to admire my handiwork. Since I knew she couldn’t see me I finally touched my crotch to feel my hardness. It felt like electricity shot through my groin as I shamelessly fondled my cock. I soon stopped since I was very close to orgasm with everything we had done thus far.

I retrieved the small blue bag that I had stowed in the starboard side storage locker earlier and removed the soft cotton blindfold that I intended to use to deprive her on her sense of sight. I knew that once she couldn’t see anything that her other senses would be heightened and that’s what I was counting on. With the blindfold in my hand I stepped back up on the front deck and moved to her head. I gently lifted it and slipped the blindfold around her head to cover her eyes. She moaned again as I made it snug, but not so tight as to be uncomfortable. I had considered earmuffs to take away yet another of her senses but ruled it out because I wanted her to hear me when I spoke to her.

I sat in the console seat again and opened another beer. I offered her a taste but she refused. I knew that I would need to be observant of her hydration as the afternoon progressed since I had plans for her luscious looking lips to meet my cock a little later. I sat quietly and drank my beer, one sip at a time. I asked if she was comfortable and she said that she was as comfortable as a tied up woman could possibly be, good enough for me, at this time. I had already taken my shirt off earlier and now stood and removed my shorts. My crotch was soaked with all of the pre-cum that I had leaked before we got here and it was still oozing out at a good pace. Good, I had plans for every drop of it.

I stroked myself for a minute while looking at the sight before me, and then began lightly rubbing the insides of her thighs with my fingertips. As I approached her crotch she squirmed but she knew she couldn’t go any where. As I rubbed her pussy through her shorts I asked if she wanted me to take them off, she said “yes, please”, so I left them where they were for the time being, I’ll decide when the time is right. I continued rubbing her abdomen and slowly moved my hands up to her stomach and finally to her breasts. As I touched the soft skin along the bottom of each one she would softly moan and I could see goose bumps form on each breast despite the 80 degree temps. Her nipples were extended and hard enough to cut glass at this moment. I leaned close and softly blew my breath on one and she twitched but not like she did when I touched it with my tongue. She moaned loudly, her sense of touch was being heightened, just what I wanted. I licked her left nipple for a few seconds and then the right one; she was almost beside herself, perfect!!!!!

I moved back to my seat and fondled my dick for a few seconds to obtain a drop of pre-cum on my fingertip. It didn’t take but a second until I had a large drop on my index finger. I gently took the drop and held it above her right nipple and let it drop onto her. She shuddered and moaned as she felt it contact the sensitized skin. I sat back and thought about what should come next. I determined that she should be as naked as I was and besides, I wanted to SEE her pussy, live, in person, right before my very eyes!!!!! I wanted to see where my cock and tongue would soon be exploring. As I took hold of the shorts at the waistband she instinctively raised her hips to allow me to slide them down her legs. Once I had them off she closed her legs, NOT something in my plan. I grabbed one of the other dock lines, made a loop in the end and slipped it over her foot up to her ankle. I then took the other end and placed it on the port cleat at the edge of the front deck and made it fast. She squirmed a little when I did the same to the other leg but she quietly submitted to her fate.

I now had her totally under my control, tied spread-eagled and sprawled across the front deck of my boat. Hell, I could untie the boat and ride her around the lake for everyone to see and there wouldn’t be a damned thing she could do about it. I dismissed that thought since I wanted her all to myself, at lease this time. I stood close to her crotch and stroked my engorged cock a few times while admiring her pussy, smearing the pre-cum all over the head and shaft. I had so much pre-cum that it had even run down and coated my balls, God it felt good!!!!!!

I wanted and needed her to touch my stiff cock so I climbed on the front deck and got on my knees and approached her head. She felt the movement and tilted her head to the side where I was approaching. When I was very close to her head I took my cock in my hand and touched it to her lips. I thought I would cum instantly, but I managed to get control of my orgasm and rubbed the tip across her lips. She distended her lips searching for the head of my dick but I pulled back to deprive her of the pleasure that she sought. Again I let her lips find just the tip so she could taste the pre-cum that had collected. She attempted to suck me into her mouth but I held back and only allowed her to have the head of it. She was nursing on my cock like a baby nurses on its mothers nipple, slowly but with a very strong suction.

Temporarily sated I returned to my seat to admire her nakedness. When I sat down I looked at her pussy lips and found that she was wet to the point where it had made a small wet spot on the towel beneath her buttocks. Damned, this was working better than I could have hoped for. Her pussy glistened with her wetness and begged me to touch her there. I wanted to but I had other things in mind right now. I squeezed another drop of pre-cum to the tip of my dick and stood between her legs, directly over her pussy. As I brought my cock close to her slit I could see her clit protruding from the folds of her pussy and I aimed the drop for the tip of her clitoris. BULLSEYE!!!!!! When it contacted her clit she squirmed and moaned very loudly and became visibly wetter.

Damned, she was sensitive, but I knew that with the blindfold depriving her of sight that her sense of touch, taste and smell would be heightened. I couldn’t resist myself; I put another couple of drops on her clit with the same reaction from her. As she was now well lubricated with my pre-cum I touched her pussy with my hand to begin rubbing it all around her bald pussy. As I stroked her she squirmed and tried to bring her crotch into my hand with more force that I wanted her to have. I didn’t know how close she may have been to an orgasm but I didn’t want her to have one just yet. I continued rubbing her folds and occasionally touching her clit with a fingertip just to keep her close, but not too close to the edge.

My cock was leaking like a broken faucet and it was all I could do to keep from touching myself but I knew that I probably couldn’t hold back if I did and I wasn’t quite ready to spray her with my seed. I continued my movements on her pussy and she kept climbing higher and higher toward her orgasm. When she was as close as I dared to bring her I stopped and sat down between her legs. I spoke softly and asked if she would like for me to make her cum, almost out of breath she pleaded with me to allow her to orgasm. I asked her what she would do for me if I let her cum, ANYTHING!!!! was her answer, not surprising. A woman in her position would promise anything to get what she wanted, and at that particular moment she wanted her orgasm more that she wanted her next breath of air. I lowered my mouth close to her vagina and blew a soft breath across her clit which made her jump and moan. I asked if she would like me to lick her clit and without hesitation she pleaded with me to suck her off. I immediately lowered my head until my tongue touched her clit and when I sucked it into my mouth she exploded!!!!!! The wetness coming from her was unbelievable, it literally gushed onto my face as I assaulted her clit again and again. She tasted so good that I found it difficult to stop myself but I felt her becoming too sensitive to continue without causing her discomfort. I lightly licked the folds of her pussy before removing my face from her crotch and sitting back in my seat. We were both out of breath and sweating profusely.
Bill9661
Lieutenant Libido

Postby OnSexuality » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:42 am

As we await Chapter 3 :D
OnSexuality
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Final Chapter....

Postby Bill9661 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:09 pm

Chapter 3

Feeling a little proud of myself for having given her the orgasm that she so desperately wanted, and needed I thought I would slow things down a little. I walked behind the console and flipped the switch on the wash down pump. It immediately caught its prime and shut off. I took the rear wash down hose and purged the air from the lines. She could hear this but had no idea what it was. Once the air was out of the lines I returned to the front and pulled the front hose from its holder. I aimed the hose at her and gently pulled the handle to allow a spray to envelop her naked body. She instantly shouted and began squirming against her restraints but there was nothing she could do but lie there while I sprayed her down. Once she overcame the initial coldness of the spray she lied still and allowed me to cool her body down with the soothing water. Once I was confident that she was cool I sprayed myself as well. I was so turned on by the preceding events that the hardness of my cock never waned.

I offered, and she gladly accepted a drink from a cold bottle of water. I “accidentally” dripped some on her breasts just to see her nipples get hard again. Damned this woman was a turn on, tied to the front of my boat, allowing me to do to her body and mind whatever my demented thoughts could dream up and trusting that I wouldn’t hurt her or allow anything to happen to her. She was wet dream come true, uninhibited, sexually strong and highly sexed, what more could a man ask for??????? We were about to find out.

I seriously needed to orgasm, I had been highly aroused for over 4 hours and my balls were beginning to ache for relief. My only dilemma was where and how??? Should I masturbate myself and spray her with my hot cum, penetrate her soaking wet pussy and cum inside her or have her suck me until I explode in her mouth????? Damned decisions, I hate making decisions when it comes to things like this. Where would SHE want me to cum???? We hadn’t exactly discussed this part of the fantasy so I was flying by the seat of my pants, or should I say by the head of my dick??????
I wanted so bad to feel her wetness envelop my cock so I could feel the insides of her pussy but at the same time I wanted her to feel the heat of my semen on her sensitive skin. I suddenly recalled a short conversation we had about this and the answer came to me. I wanted to penetrate her soft, wet pussy but in the conversation I recall her saying that she liked to feel it on her clit also. Best of both worlds, I’ll fuck her and when I’m ready to cum I’ll pull out and spray it on her. I slowly approached her crotch and reached for her wet lips. As I touched her she shuddered but when I rubbed her clit she purred like a kitten. The front deck was at the perfect height for me to penetrate her so all I had to do was move forward and line up correctly.

I took my cock in my hand and ever so slightly rubbed the head on her pussy lips. Again she flinched but remained still except for her hips coming up to meet my dick. I pulled back; when she was still again I lowered the head back to her pussy and rubbed again. This time she was totally still so I rubbed it over her clit several times before placing it at the opening. It was all I could do to control myself; I wanted to ram it in her in one stroke but didn’t dare since I was unsure of her reaction. As I eased the head into her she again moved her hips up in an attempt to get more of me inside of her, I pulled back again. She was beginning to get the idea that she would only get as much as I wanted her to have so she again laid still.

On the third attempt she didn’t move so I eased a little more of my hardness into her wet slit. Once the head disappeared I held still for fear of coming too soon and ruining the game. After my orgasm subsided I pushed more of my cock into her super heated opening. Once I had almost all of me inside of her I took my thumb and began rubbing her clit in small circles, she went wild and began to buck against me in an attempt to get me all the way inside her. This time I obliged her and sank into her until I felt my balls hit her buttocks. I could feel her cervix with the tip of my cock so I moved carefully so it wouldn’t be uncomfortable for her. We began a steady rhythm, me pumping in and out of her tightness all the while rubbing her clit with my thumb.

I was only seconds away from orgasm when I heard a noise in the woods. What I saw when I looked up took even me by surprise. Standing about 40 feet into the woods there was a guy watching us and masturbating himself. He was shirtless and his shorts were around his ankles and he was stroking his cock for all he was worth. And a good sized cock it was, probably around 8 or 9 inches, much larger than I was so it looked huge from my viewpoint. He saw me look up but it was as though he couldn’t move even if he wanted to, he just kept jacking his dick and staring. When I saw him I must have stopped my thrusting and she was now doing all of the work. I looked at her and then at him, I didn’t know what to do next, but my devious mind did. I motioned for him to come closer while I held my finger to my lips to signal him to be quiet. He stealthily crept closer until he was no more than 10 feet away and had a perfect view of my cock penetrating her pussy.

She hadn’t missed a beat and was thrusting her pelvis up and down to take advantage of the position and angle. All the while the stranger continued jacking his big dick and staring at us splayed out on the deck. I slowly picked the rhythm back up and was now even closer to orgasm than before. I knew I was about to shoot the biggest load of my life, with being watched and being in the softest, wettest pussy ever the feelings were overwhelming. I felt the semen running through my cock but I couldn’t bring myself to pull it out of her. With a grunt and several groans I emptied my balls into her pussy. Time and time again I felt my cock throb and squirt another glob into her.

After I felt the last of the semen leave me I slowly pulled out and sank to my knees to recover. The stranger must have cum before I did as he was pulling his shorts up and turning to leave. Once he had gone I looked at her crotch only to see my semen beginning to leak out of her wetness. I immediately scooted forward and buried my face in her pussy with my tongue coming to rest squarely on her clit. She shouted when she felt me suck her clit into my mouth and begin flicking it with my rough tongue. I could taste her and I could taste me as well. It was like a cocktail, the fluids mixed together to make a concoction that only hot sex can produce. She began to buck her hips into my face as she had her orgasm. This one took a few minutes as it was much more powerful that the one before it. She seemed to go on forever and I was determined to let her keep going as long as she wanted. For what seemed like an eternity she had one orgasm after another while I sucked and licked at her pussy. When she finally began to calm down she dropped her pelvis on the cushion and lay very still. Again, we were both drenched in sweat.

I moved and she asked where I was going, I told her that I wanted her to be free so I began untying her restraints. Once I had freed her I removed her blindfold and got us cold water to drink. We both got into the lake to cool off before climbing back into the boat to sit and talk for awhile. Very enlightening conversation followed wherein she related another of her fantasies that involve boats but I’ll save that one for later……………..
Bill9661
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Stories