Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Pillow technique

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Pillow technique

Postby Halo » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:30 am

I like to use my pillows i have this 1 pillow which is perfect for me.The material is perfect because it allows me to stimulate my nipples and my cock at the same time.I have the pillow elevated (about 45 degree angle) and i have another under/in between my legs.My nipples are very,very sensitive so in this position i'm able to stimulate my cock,nipples and i have the pillow in between my legs that rubs up my ass.This technique has evolved over time,i basically just listened/felt what my body wanted and worked it out.MMMM it feels so goooooood. :D
Halo
Private Privates

Postby Troy25 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:03 pm

I also liked to fuck my pillows. not the nipple thing so much, as i'm not into that, but fucking pillows is cool. makes the dick very sensitive. and i love to cum on it, just seems extra naughty cumming all over it and not caring.
Troy25
Private Privates

Pillow talk

Postby Ratski » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:59 pm

There was a pillow technique my work mate introduced me to when we were both about 16 or 17 (not that long ago really!) but that was to put the pillow under the small of the back. I thought it was great fun - even though it was probably a poor ruse for some adolescent cock fun!
Love to wank indoors, outdoors (even better), anywhere, anytime... and again
Ratski
Private Privates

Postby pilloving » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:35 am

Well, I have loved pillows since a little kid. I really like to stuff my pillow inside my underwear like a huge diaper, so I can feel it in my butt crack, between my legs and caressing my balls and the shaft and tip of my cock. Then I let littls squirts of pee into the pillow to make it moist and slippery and fuck it very slowly and luxuriously in many different positions while watching myself in a mirror. My pillow feels sooo good against my cock and makes me really horny so I need no fantasies or other turn-ons when fucking my lovely pillow. My pillow always gives me a huge orgasm, and I just love to bury my throbbing cock into its sweet bulk ejaculate into it. It gives me deep satisfaction to feel my semen spurt against my lovely diaper pillow, and I always leave my semen on the pillow to dry because I want my pillow to look like it has been fucked and old cumstains turn me on.
pilloving
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Techniques