Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

any interesting ideas?

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

any interesting ideas?

Postby wetpussywoman » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:39 pm

I've been looking for some some different masturbation techniques online but alot of sites are mostly for males so i just wondered if anyone has any ideas!!

Feeling very horny atm so i'll try any ideas out and tell you how it turned out (graphic details could be added!).

Just reply!! :lol: :wink:
wetpussywoman
Corporal Cum-dumpster

help!!

Postby wetpussywoman » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:17 pm

Very horny woman here who will do what you tell her so PLEASE!

Ideas please, unusual techniques, anything you dream up....i'm at your disposal
wetpussywoman
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby BigBob » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:34 am

Phone sex and chatting usually is pretty dang good.

And as for tools, I know someone who liked to use an electric toothbrush both on her clit and inserting it. She would always cum really hard....
Love to chat with women, PM if interested
Very straight.
BigBob
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby bayouguy » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:31 pm

This is an idea i read about and know a few girls that have tried it and a few that have showed me the results. whoo hoo.

Get a small clear bottle, something like a hotel sample shampoo bottle with smoothe edges (try on your nipple first) and strong enough to make a good suction. Make sure you're wet enough to make a good seal around your clit. Place the open end of the bottle on your clit and squeeze the air out making a suction. Leave it on your clit for a few min. doing it several times until your clit swells to about twice it's normal size. Then you can masturbate to several wonderful orgasms with a larger swollen, tingling clit to play with or have your bf or hubby go wild sucking or licking you. In effect you've made your own clit pump.

For more ideas go to solotouch a sister site to MP with stories and techniques about both male and female masturbation. be sure to check the archive going back many years

....http://www.solotouch.com/
bayouguy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby naughtynurse » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:49 am

I'm sure this is nothing new to many people, but my favorite masturbation technique is in the bathtub. I turn the water on and slide my pussy under the faucet. I lie on my back, legs up on the wall and sometimes have to push off from the top of the tub to get my pussy right under the stream of water. Make sure the tub is draining or you won't have long before you are under water. :lol: I just lie there and let the water bring me to orgasm...you can alter the water pressure and temp for an even better sensation. You can also use your hands to stimulate your clit at the same time but I find the orgasms to be stronger if I just play with my nipples and let the water work on my clit and pussy.

Happy orgasms!
naughtynurse
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby jess_the_best » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:33 am

i use a back massage device, you plug it into the wall and is is really powerful, it has all sorts of attachments with it; you can use it on your clit and there is this long attachment you could put in your vagina.

i sometimes also use a powerful dido in my ass, it has a amazing felling when both are used at once.

im getting so horny from this, hope it helps.
jess_the_best

Postby wrus » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:04 am

i love to chat while i masturbate it gets my precum start leaking like sky is crying
wrus
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Techniques