View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:29 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Amazing Wet Dream

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Amazing Wet Dream

Postby bigboy0987 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:52 pm

I've been masterbating for the last 5 or 6 years. I've always thought that the first few times I masterbated were the best. A much longer orgasm, and many ejaculations in a row. Today though I woke up, but stayed in bed. I started drifting in and out of sleep and then I had a dream about giving a woman oral sex. For some reason I began to have a REALLY strong orgasm. It was the absolute best I've had in years. A HUGE number of ejaculations and all of them were very strong. It felt wonderful. I've had wet dreams before, but I was half awake when I had this one. When I was drifting in and out of sleep I wasn't even sure if I had an erection or now.

I've been trying different techniques off and on to try and find out how to have a stronger orgasm like I had when I first started. Does anyone know why I was able to have such an amazing ejaculation this morning? Sorry if this sounds weird, but I just joined this site and really want to replicate the strength of my orgasm this morning.
bigboy0987
Private Privates

Postby Softly_Gently » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:40 pm

I've always tried get back to this- when you're just waking up from an erotic dream and realize you're cumming. There's nothing like it!

I've actually tried to induce it by playing 'sleep tapes' with some kind of erotic/suggestive content with some success. It seems that the best time to play these is during 'REM sleep' when you're most suceptable to dreaming. This occurs at different times in the night, but also just before you wake up in the morning- hence the wet dream/orgasm experience.

So try keeping some erotic audio material available to play by the bedside.....:-)

I could go on, but you'd think me too weird!
Softly_Gently
Private Privates

Postby krieger » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:26 pm

now now softly_gently. we don't judge here. and we enjoy hearing about everyone's experiences! so hold nothing back :)
Don't knock masturbation - it's sex with someone you love.
krieger
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Softly_Gently » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:14 pm

Thanks for that. Ok, here's the set-up:

I use a tape player that runs into a pillow speaker, and pre-set the volume (so it doesn't actually wake me up when it starts up). the tape player is controlled by a timer.

The tape samples themselves are ones that I found most effective for me.

in my case they are an English female voice, well spoken and formal, saying phrases, words, interspersed with sounds of her gasping and groaning in pleasure. You have to remember that when dealing with the dream-state, nothing is straightforward or obvious. If it was a tape of a story it'd be too complicated to have any effect. The words can be anything that's arousing but simple things like 'panties' ' stockings' or ' pussy' can have a very powerful effect in the dream-state.

I've found that I get most aroused by sounds that are 'oblique' if you see what I mean.
I make these tapes myself by editing and cutting from other sources- sometimes sexual (like real orgasm tapes) and just taped conversations.
In a way I guess it's kind of self-hypnosis, and what works for one person won't necessarily work for someone else.

It takes a bit of experimentation to get it set right, but when it works the effect is so intense and amazing!

So, how weird is that??? :-)
Softly_Gently
Private Privates

Postby krieger » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:45 pm

not at all :) nothing is weird here - whatever gets you off is normal. thanks for sharing :)
Don't knock masturbation - it's sex with someone you love.
krieger
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Stories