Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Hand Lotion

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Hand Lotion

Postby SavoryIce » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:58 am

This is just a personal habit of mine, as I don't have any "professional" lube, and I don't really like spit because it dries up and makes the skin rubbery. Whenever I jerk off my boyfriend, and basically sheath my hands in hand lotion and just go ahead with the process. It makes the skin smooth, yet resilient enough to keep a tight enough grip...moreover, it will really make the skin on the penis much smoother over time if men continue to do this, which, according to my boyfriend, makes masturbating generally more welcoming even after you cum. Besides, for me, it really helps, because my hands are slightly smoother now due to frequent use of this method, and to wrap my fingers around a smooth penis, let alone have one fucking me, is a great feeling that makes sexual interaction mostly a pleasuring experience than rough.
Female / 21 / Straight / Dating
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby hoodieninja » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:17 am

I like using olive oil, it lasts longer, and it does the same thing. It also creates this great glow and shine.
hoodieninja
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:56 pm

I used to go at it dry as a kid, but always ended up with raw skin, its very painful,and took time to heal. I then started using vaseline,much better but a bitch to clean up. So it took some
experimenting to get it right. Hand lotion became my choice for a long time and still from time to time use it, or hair conditioner, especially when the wife jerks me. I started using astroglide a few yrs ago, that is the ultimate for me. It feels very much like being in a wet pussy,last a long time, no smell,or taste and cleans up with water. You can get it in just about any grocery store. I get mine in a store with self chk out, so no one knows im buying it.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby Mr Mastur » Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:01 am

I dont use lube - but have been told that silicon based ones are best because they last the entire session - you wont have to reapply during the wanking.
Mr Mastur
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby baysailor » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:27 pm

Tazz41 wrote:I used to go at it dry as a kid, but always ended up with raw skin, its very painful,and took time to heal. I then started using vaseline,much better but a bitch to clean up. So it took some
experimenting to get it right. Hand lotion became my choice for a long time and still from time to time use it, or hair conditioner, especially when the wife jerks me. I started using astroglide a few yrs ago, that is the ultimate for me. It feels very much like being in a wet pussy,last a long time, no smell,or taste and cleans up with water. You can get it in just about any grocery store. I get mine in a store with self chk out, so no one knows im buying it.

I like people to know I'm buying it. Several checkout girls have ended up coming over after they get off work to help me use the astroglide.
baysailor
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Tazz41 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:00 pm

That would be great if......I was single...... :?
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby lou50 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:26 pm

I like to use hand lotion myself. When I'm jacking in the shower, conditioner is the way I go
57 married male
pantie sniffer
I masturbate once or twice a day.
pm's are welcome.
lou50
Major Orgasm

Postby blckstrk » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:45 pm

i can only use lotion for a short session. other than that i use lotion and baby oil together, smooth and last longer. i use to use vasoline but the lotion/oil is my favorite right now.
blckstrk

Postby feetluvr » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:06 pm

When I'm jacking in the shower, conditioner is the way I go
I'll second that!! For years I used soap, which really dried my skin out afterwards. Once liquid soaps became available, most of them had some lotions or other "softening" ingredients and it was'nt as bad. But years ago I discovered how slippery conditioner is, and stays, on your skin. Even since them when I'm in the shower, I use nothing else.

I do use regular store-bought lubes though too. And I love oils, not only for the way they feel , but the way they look. I love wet and shiny. Sometimes it's a bit more hassle though to clean up if you use a lot. Once while my wife was out of town I was using lots of oil while masturbating, then showering off and not cleaning it up as long as she wasn't home. One morning I almost slipped stepping into the shower because it was so slippery. :D
feetluvr
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby beerman42069 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:24 am

i don't normally use lube.I've been told by a female friend to use it. so when i have it available i like to use lotion since it feels good. whenever i have a shower session i use conditioner
beerman
beerman42069
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Alan » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:31 am

I like people to know I'm buying it. Several checkout girls have ended up coming over after they get off work to help me use the astroglide.[/quote]

....girls get soooooo turned on from a guy buying jerkoff lube.
Alan
Major Orgasm

Best lube

Postby BeachBoner » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:03 pm

Baby Oil Gel - name brand stuff, not generic - best there is. Only time I don't use it is during an open zipper lap dance or while jacking in front of a doll at a "lingerie modeling studio," in the chance there might be a mouth or tongue finishing the job ....
BeachBoner
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Techniques