Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

the ultimate hands free technique

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

the ultimate hands free technique

Postby matmanic » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:13 pm

i have worked on the ultimate hands free technique for many years and this is what i've found to be the best of the best. it involves a dual control dual mini bullet multi-function vibrator and a single mini multi-function vibrator. scotch tape one of the vibs from the dual vibrator to the underside of your penis head just behind the tip. take the other dual vib and put it up your ass about 2 or 3 inches. next take the single vib and secure it with a rubber band so it rests behind your balls. now get down on the floor on your hand and knees and get yourself ready to blast-off. turn the dual vib on so it vibrates the end of you cock and then turn the other dual vib in you ass on. you guessed it...now turn on the single vib behind your balls. you can either syncronize all the vibs to the same speed and function or turn them to different speeds and different vibrating patterns. everytime is different. just ride them out until your cum is just pumping out of your cock all over the floor beneath you. you'll be shaking so bad...you will hardly be able to get up to your feet again so be careful. this technique has so many variations you will never get tired of changing the combos you will think up for the next time. i guarantee you can cum at least 3 or more times in one day and never have to stroke your cock...just let the orgasms happen and watch the cum drain out time after time. it's the best of the best.
matmanic
Private Privates

Postby Ikop » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:06 am

Sounds great! Tobad I dont have vib's. Gotta get me some soon...
26 Straight male
Ikop
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Mr Mastur » Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:29 am

I LIE FACE DOWN on the bed, pull my pants down and rub my penis on a smooth HIGH THREAD-COUNT cotton cloth. You could also use a shiny smooth polyester/silk cloth. The penis points towards the head. I try various movements of the hip to rub the penis. A little bit of up/down, a little bit of circling, forward/backward etc.

Use a MEDIUM-FIRM or SOFT SPRING MATTRESS. Do not use firm mattress. Important that it be a spring mattress and not a foam mattress.

It might take 5 minutes to get it hard. So be patient. If you are in a hurry, try this method on a harder surface like carpet.

The best part about doing it without hands is that I can enjoy myself for half an hour or so ithout tiring. I can do it 3 times a day easily.
Last edited by Mr Mastur on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mr Mastur
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby aphtirbyrnir » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:16 pm

I do the bed humping trick too and I get really close, but can never fully cum. I tried lying on my back and using the sheets tight against my body and changing positions and stuff, but it doesn't work. Any ideas?
aphtirbyrnir

Postby Mr Mastur » Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:10 am

aphtirbyrnir wrote:I do the bed humping trick too and I get really close, but can never fully cum. I tried lying on my back and using the sheets tight against my body and changing positions and stuff, but it doesn't work. Any ideas?

Your bed might be too soft. I actually like a firmer bed for this. Try it on other surfaces - like carpet, tile too. See which one you like.
Mr Mastur
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Techniques