View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:24 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Sorority story

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Sorority story

Postby Troy25 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:29 pm

Hey everyone, i am writing a story about a college sorority and thought i would post a few scenes from it on here which deal with masturbation. Most of the scenes involve female masturbation, even though I'm a guy, but i did what i could anyways.

Excerpt fro Sorority Episode 1: Welcome to College

Dawson found it hard to sleep in this new bed, as her bed at home was much bigger and more comfortable. Eventually she got to sleep, but kept waking up in the middle of the night.
Then at about three in the morning, she woke up again and heard something. She listened closely and realized that it was Alison. She was breathing really hard, and then Dawson heard her let out a small moan. Dawson could also hear a slight sound of a blanket rubbing up and down.
Dawson peeked over her shoulder towards Alison's bed, and sure enough, there was Alison masturbating. Dawson went back to her position on her side and just listened as Alison pleasured herself. Alison was lying on her back with her hips arched in the air. Her hand was reaching down under the blankets, fingering her pussy. Her other hand was up her pajama shirt, squeezing her large, round breasts. She panted hard, letting out a long moan every once in a while, gasping with pleasure.
Dawson lay on her side facing the wall, listening o every moment. She smiled to herself. Did Alison know that Dawson was listening? Would she care? Dawson decided she wouldn’t embarrass her by letting her know.
But Dawson still loved listening to it. She slowly reached down her pajama pants with her own hand, finding her clit above her slit, and slowly began to rub her fingers over it, keeping that smile on her face as she listened to Alison’s moans. She had a feeling she was going to like college.
Troy25
Private Privates

Postby Doma » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:18 am

Thats pretty hot, I'd love to watch a video of that!
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Physique: Chubby but sexy
Circumcised: Yes
Cock Length: 6 in. (Approximately)
Cock Girth: 5 in.
J/O Frequency: 1-2 times a day
Doma
Major Orgasm

Postby Troy25 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:56 pm

Thanks! No videos though, just my imagination.

Excerpt from Sorority Episode 2: Initiation

“Alison, I’m afraid, thought she could trick us today,” Brandi continued, “With a pair of green panties. Sorry babe, that one’s been tried before. Hasn’t it Nikki?”
“Yup,” the curly haired, busty beauty chuckle din response. Clearly she had been the one caught doing it her first year.
“And what was it the head girl made you do Nikki?”
“Well Brandi,” they spoke together as though it was all scripted out, “I was made to march straight into the Alpha fraternity, sit down on their couch, and start masturbating.”
“Ah yes, I remember,” Brandi said, “Sounds like a good punishment to me.”
Alison gulped a little as Brandi now walked over directly in front of her and instructed, “You are to say no word, nothing. Just walk in the door, go to the couch in the middle of the common room, sit down, and start fingering yourself. Understand?”
“Yes ma’am,” Alison replied obediently.
“Good,” Brandi said with a wicked smile growing across her face.

Alison walked across the lawn of the campus towards the Alpha Phi fraternity house. She could feel her body trembling in the cold evening as she approached the large, white house. She could tell through the murmur of noise and movement in the windows that they were having some sort of a get-together as well.
Alison reached for the handle, pausing a few seconds before taking a deep breath, turning it, and walking in. She walked straight for the living room which was placed to the right of the entrance, the same as the Sigma house. The conversations of the frat brothers paused as they all looked to her, wondering what this unannounced girl was doing.
Alison looked around the room with her gazing blue eyes and then focused on the task on hand. She walked over to the couch with only had one guy sitting on the end. She sat down in the middle, unzipped the fly of her jeans, and reached her hands down her pants.
"Whoa!” the guy sitting on the couch exclaimed as he jumped up off of it to stand and watch. All the other guys were murmuring and glancing over to see what this blonde beauty was doing.
Alison caressed the lips of her pussy underneath her green panties that got her into this mess in the first place. She stroked her fingers against them and closed her eyes. The guys had all become silent now.
She wanted to enter but it was too hard at this angle. She shuffled her jeans down her lips a little and pulled her panties down a bit, so that her pussy was now exposed for all the guys to see.
“Whoa ho ho!” they called out as they stared at her trimmed pussy. She had her middle finger between the lips, slowly caressing the clit. She slid her hand down lower and entered the slit with two fingers, causing the guys in the room to cheer. She thrusted her fingers in and out a few times, throwing her head back to gasp as she did.
They she slid her fingers back up, which were nice and wet now from her juices inside. She worked on her clit now, moving the tips of her index and middle fingers in a circular motion over the clitoris, slowly at first, they increasing in the speed. She felt great waves of pleasure as she did so, and she was now starting to forget she was in a room full of onlookers. She threw her head right back onto the couch with her eyes closed and her mouth open and moaning. She had found the right speed for her fingers now and kept them going like that, over and over her clit.
The frat boys stared at her in dumb disbelief. They knew this would be for pledging, but they didn’t care. They were just enjoying the show.
Alison moaned and moaned “oh yeah, oh yes,” as she felt herself coming closer and closer to climax. She kept pace as the intensity rose in her body, until finally she waved around her luscious bonder hair and gripped the cushion of the couch with her free hand and shouted “Oh yes! Oh yesss!”
Panting, she slowed down her fingers, opened her eyes and looked around. She saw the ogling looks all around her and was suddenly scared and embarrassed again. She quickly zipped up her fly and walked out of the house as quickly as she could, while the guys behind her started cheering, some calling out that they wanted her name and dorm room number.
Alison walked as fast as she could through back across the lawn but soon ran into all of the girls who were standing out there waiting for her. As soon as they saw her, they all started cheering. Alison saw Dawson and Lana and the others and strangely felt safe again.
Troy25
Private Privates

Postby OnSexuality » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:38 am

whoa, with writing like that who needs video, lol.
OnSexuality
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Troy25 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:26 pm

OnSexuality wrote:whoa, with writing like that who needs video, lol.

oh thank you very much. They are incredibly fun to write.
Troy25
Private Privates

Postby Troy25 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:52 pm

Alright, well this scene could be considered mutual masturbation, so I'll put it up here.

Excerpt from Sorority Chapter 3: First Semester

Dawson fretted going to the club that night as she was back in her dorm by herself. She knew everyone would be picking up again and she would still have to go with out sex. Suddenly she had a desire to call Chris.
“Hey babe,” Chris answered as she made herself comfortable on her bed.
“Hey, what are you doing?”
“Not much.”
“You in your bedroom?”
“Yes. Why?” he asked.
“Oh, just wondering…..” she trailed off, “What are you wearing?”
Chris started laughing nervously. “What are you up to?”
“I just, you know,” she sighed, “Listen, we haven’t had sex in two months. All the other girls are doing it and I just, sigh, I just need something. So can we try this?”
“Alright, alright,” Chris said, “So how do we start this?”
“Well, first of all, I’m taking off my shirt,” Dawson said as she actually did take off her shirt, leaving her only with her jeans and black bra.
Alright, well, now I’m, um, taking of your bra,” he said clumsily, “And squeezing your tits.”
“Okay,” Dawson said with a smile as she reached around and undid her bra, letting it slip off to her waist to reveal her soft, luscious boobs.
“Now I’m taking off your pants,” she said to him in a whispered sexy voice, “What do you have for me in there?”
“Well, why don’t you take it out and see?”
“Mmm, what a nice, big cock you have,” she licked her lips as she spoke into the phone, “Can I taste it?”
“Yeah, of course you can,” Chris said as he looked down to the bugle forming in his pants, thinking he may as well take it out and enjoy this. He opened his fly and let his semi-hard dick flop out.
“I’m moving my tongue around your cock,” Dawson crooned lustily, “circling around it. Now I'm taking it all inside my mouth.”
“Oh yeah...” Chris moaned as he started to rub his cock.
Dawson stroked her pussy over her jeans as she continued. “I’m sucking your hard dick baby, bobbing my head up and down…”
“Keep going baby, I’m so hard.”
Dawson undid her fly and kicked off her pants and panties at the same time, tossing them away onto the floor with her right foot. She started petting her pussy which was already getting very wet.
“Are you gong o do anything to me?” she asked, hoping that Chris would involve himself in the conversation a little more.
“Oh yes baby. I’m running my hand up your thigh, reaching your moist pussy.
“Stick your fingers in me baby.”
“I’m sticking them inside you, rubbing your G-spot, caressing your sweet pussy.”
“Mmm,” she moaned as she was doing to herself what he was describing.
“You’re getting my fingers all wet baby.”
“That’s not all I want to get wet,” she said in a naughty voice, “Put your dick in me baby.”
“Alright,” Chris submitted as he stroked him dick with one hand, holding the phone with the other, “I’m climbing on top of you, sliding my dick inside your wet pussy.”
“Now, fuck me baby!” she called out as she felt a quick ripple of pleasure run through her while she rubbed her clit.
“I’m pumping you hard baby, so hard!”
“Do it! Harder Chris! Harder!”
“I’m thrusting deep!” Chris called as he almost dropped the pone he was stroking his dick so fast.
On the other end, Dawson had her eyes closed and her head leaned back, resting on her headboard, with her right hand rapidly circling her clit. She felt herself building almost to the point of cumming.
“Oh fuck me baby, fuck me!”
“I’m fucking you!” he answered lamely, but Dawson didn’t care. She was almost there.
“I’m so close baby! Come on!”
“I’m ramming my rod inside you! I’m going to pump you full of cum!”
“Do it!” she gasped as she hit her peak, “I’m cumming baby! I’m cumming!”
Dawson gasped and gave a shrill scream as she climaxed, barely listening to Chris on the other line telling her how he was also cumming. Her whole body slumped on the bed as she smiled.
“Thank you so much baby,” she said in a small, tired voice, “I needed that.”
“Anytime,” Chris answered, “Any time.”
Dawson hung up satisfied. Hopefully now she could go out and enjoy herself, instead of spending the whole night wanting sex.
Troy25
Private Privates

Postby Troy25 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:05 pm

Just in time for Christmas!

Excerpt from Sorority Episode 6: Christmas Break

Her family had just gone to bed and Kate hung around the living room, drinking the last of her late night coffee. She looked at the presents under the tree and thought of her present from Brandi. She hadn’t tried it out yet and was now getting a strong urge to do so.
She snuck back to her room, grabbed the green Pleasure Boy dildo from her suitcase and snuck back out to the living room, where the last of the fire in the fireplace was burning away. Kate sat on the floor under near the tree, so that she could hide behind it if anyone were to come out.
Kate saw a red and white Santa hat sitting under the tree and decided to have some fun and wear it. She threw the fuzzy cap on her head overtop her straight, brown hair. She wiggled out of her pajama pants and left them down at her ankles, pulling her knees up and spreading her legs apart.
Kate took her dildo present and began rubbing it against the surface of her vagina, tracing the lines of her lips and teasing her own clit. She had no idea what kind of fabric or material these Pleasure Boy dildos were made out of, but she now knew why they were so expensive. It felt amazing against her soft, wet skin, the perfect texture against the fleshy lips of her pussy.
So there sat the leggy brunette in front of the fireplace and Christmas tree with a Santa cap on her head, rubbing a dildo against her slit. She had never felt a dildo this magnificent before. It didn’t quite feel like a real cock; it was different and, in some way, even better. Kate slipped the shaft of the dildo into her now dripping wet hole. It slid in very easily and she gasped for air as it did.
She rocked the toy cock back and forth, in and out with her right hand as she leaned back with her left arm, her knees still bent up. Her pussy invited the shaft willingly as her nerves inside began to increase with intensity. Pressure was building up from underneath as she shoved the dildo as deep as she could, letting out a short, quick grunt as she did so.
She couldn’t hold out any more. She started jerking the dildo back and forth rapidly, as fast as she could, as the pressure grew and grew, until finally it all let loose with a burst of orgasmic pleasure. Kate couldn’t help but wail in ecstasy as her green dildo gripped wet with her own juices. She reminded herself to thank Brandi alter for the great gift.
Troy25
Private Privates

Postby tony_108 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:48 am

You should co-write Mills&Boone, you'd make a packet :D
18yo male bisexual switch.
tony_108
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Troy25 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:24 pm

tony_108 wrote:You should co-write Mills&Boone, you'd make a packet :D

What is that?
Troy25
Private Privates

Postby Troy25 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:33 pm

Excerpt from Sorority Episode 9: Spring Break

The sorority sisters left at home ordered Chinese for dinner after a long, hot day of painting. Afterwards they all kind of went their own ways to relax. Dawson was sitting in her room trying to catch up on her class reading but found that she couldn’t get that Matt guy out of her head.
She was sitting on her bed, her back resting against the headboard, and her finger ended up finding its way down the front of her pants, gently brushing the clit through her white panties. Finally she gave up reading and followed her finger.
She slipped her right hand under her panties now and wiggled her middle finger across her slit slowly, then increased gradually. In her mind she pictured the hunky Matt slipping his dick inside her. As the scenario ran through her head, she realized that she wanted to feel that imaginary dick. So she took her finger out from her pants, thought about it for a second, then got off her bed and went out to the hall.
She walked over to Alison’s room and poked her head in. Alison was also sitting on her bed reading.
“Hey Al, I… can I borrow, um, your dildo?” she asked awkwardly.
Suddenly Alison’s baby-smooth face broke out into a wicked grin. “Thinking about Matt, are we?”
“Well yeah…” Dawson’s fresh cheeks reddened.”
“Sure,” Alison smiled and reached over to her nightstand drawer, pulling out a light-blue, rubber dildo, “Enjoy.”
Dawson brought Alison’s rubber cock back into her room and shut the door. She stripped off her paint-splattered clothes until she was in just her bra and panties and lay down on the bed. Sliding her plain, pink panties over her hips, she started petting her beautiful, trim pussy, rubbing her fingertips over her small, red clit.
As her juices began to flow and the walls of her pussy were nicely lubed up, she took the long, blue dildo and slid it inside. It was like margarine; not quite real but good enough. She held the end with her right hand and pumped it in and out of her precious hole.
As Dawson lay there with her brown hair strewn about the mattress over her head, her left hand gripping the sheets near her hips, she imagined that Alison’s dildo was a real cock; Matt’s real cock. She fantasized about his well-toned body over top of her, sliding his long, thick rod in and out as she made the motions herself.
“Oh yes,” she moaned as she shut her eyes and lost herself.
Meanwhile, Alison sat in her room reading but found she could no longer concentrate on her books. Her thoughts kept going back to the fact that at that very moment Dawson was masturbating with her very own dildo, the same dildo she had used in her own pussy numerous times, the same dildo she has slid into Lana’s pussy. There was some sort of strange intimacy about that thought, as though she was allowing Dawson a peek into her and Lana’s sex life.
Thinking about it was making the soft-bodied blonde very hot. She suddenly felt flushed and pulled her shirt off in an instant as it suddenly felt very stiffing, fumbling around to take her bra off as well.
Alison wiggled her pants down until they were just below her hips and ran her fingers through the blonde hair above her pussy, finally resting just under her clit. Her other hand began massaging her soft, supple breasts.
As both Dawson and Alison were jilling in their separate rooms, Anne was sitting downstairs in the living room watching TV. There was a European soccer game on, and Anne was always turned on by soccer player. And after a hot day working a short distance away from hot, sweaty frat boys, she found herself to be very horny at that moment.
Anne looked around to see if the other girls were aground, and then slipped her hand down into her jean shorts. With her other hand she undid the fly allowing for more access as she slid her two forefingers inside her increasingly moistening vagina.
And so all three pledge sisters were getting themselves off at the same time, in different rooms of the same house. Dawson was ramming herself with Alison’s rubber dildo, her mouth agape as she was hitting her G-spot. Alison was flitting her fingers across her clit rapidly thinking about both Lana and Dawson, her other fingers squeezing her light pink nipples. Anne was on the couch wiggling her fingers around inside her cunt, running her other hand through her wavy blonde hair and moaning with excitement.
Dawson’s orgasm came very suddenly, surprising her so much she rammed the rubber cock as far as it could go and screamed full out. Alison heard this and felt the pressure build inside her. She jilled quickly until she was also ready to cum, and let out a long, loud moan.
Anne could hear both of the girls upstairs and knew then that all three of them were up to the same thing. This got her even more excited as she found just the right spot with her fingertips and rubbed hard, her orgasm bursting out with a cry of “Oh yes yes yes!”
None of them spoke of it later.
Troy25
Private Privates

Return to Stories