View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:07 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Armpits Are Great For Masturbation and Sex--AXLISM

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Armpits Are Great For Masturbation and Sex--AXLISM

Postby desertsnowboard » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:00 pm

Alrighty then...let's get this post going! The female armpit is one of my favorite places on a women. I guess it goes back to my younger days and the Victoria Secret catalog. The models always pose with arms up, pouting and vulnerable. My first taste of armpit was in a strip club in Indianapolis a few years ago. I was able to talk my lap dancer into letting me lick her pits. She giggled, thought it was a little wired but for me it was the start of a great journey.

After a slow start i was able to get my lovely wife on board with my new little fetish. Now it's full blown! We spent time in a big city one weekend in the summer...hot as shit walking around site seeing, almost 100 degrees and humid...sweating all day! Some of you foot guys like the feet after a day like this...not me, give me the pit!

So back at the hotel, off with her shirt and bra, leave pants on cause I also like the cfnm dealio, I get naked and dive right into the sweet, hot, moist and aromatic place I love so much...she enjoys me jackin in front of her and when I get the pit action, LOOK OUT!

Now when we have sex, I almost always take a face plant around the pit for a little taste...have also lubed up and fucked her armpit, however, I prefer to stroke to it rather than stroke in it! Try it out, most of you men will like it. Do a little searching on it and it reveals thay many gay guys have enjoyed eachothers armpits for years...I get it!

Would love to see some video and photos of armpit worship...also guys by the name of axilism
desertsnowboard

Postby Doma » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:32 pm

Well it is true that female models tend to pose with their armpits showing, but I'm not sure I'd get off looking at that.
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Physique: Chubby but sexy
Circumcised: Yes
Cock Length: 6 in. (Approximately)
Cock Girth: 5 in.
J/O Frequency: 1-2 times a day
Doma
Major Orgasm

Postby cupcake40 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:41 am

I like to lick my own armpits once in a while when I'm masturbating. It's a turn-on for me. :D
51/m
6" long, 1.5" thick
LOVE to masturbate and edge whenever I can!
cupcake40
Captain ImaCummin'

Return to Stories