View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:39 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Prostate Cumming

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Prostate Cumming

Postby fmyself » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:12 pm

I have several times used different items in my ass to help get off, but I had yet to figure out about my prostate. well at work the other day, ( I usually get off at work) I had a handle from a mop bucket, and I finally realized where my prostate was and what pleasure I can get from it. Well I started rubbing my prostate and cum started ozzing out of my cock. I took my left hand and started to wipe it off my cock and licking it off my hand. I thought I would not be able to cum, but just as I was savoring my cum I started ejaculating all over. I wish I could have had the balls to grab all that cum and eat that up, but I did not have the courage..

Good Cumming!!!
fmyself
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby LoveThyself! » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:45 pm

Glad you're exploring this part of your sexuality, fmyself. Go ahead and run a search before you post next time. You'll find there are multiple threads in the 'techniques' section that cover prostate/anal play pretty extensively. You can find ideas/tips/how-to's, etc. there.

And tasting yourself is no big deal. Just do it. If you don't like it, you don't have to eat it all - you're Mom's not there making you clean your plate! (at least I hope not) And if you do, wouldn't you rather find out early so you can taste it each time, and get to know the subtle differences in taste of your own semen?
LoveThyself!

Postby dicklion » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:15 pm

I have had great prostate orgasms in my life that were the result of fingers or toys and done by others, I looked for a long time and bought bout $200 worth of toys to rub/vibe on my prostate-. many felt ok but not gGREAT until I found the aneros on line- I had to pick it up at the UPS office and opened it in the lot and lubed it and put it in my ass for the ride home and I was dripping precum- MILK from the pressur o n my gland- :D

When on couch at home I moved it back and forth until I dripped 4-5 tablespoons on "milk on to my belly (about 2 cumshots worth- and then I ajcked off to a powerful and pretty good sized cumshot- amazing. :o :lol:
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby rrunnz » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:06 pm

I have had the original Aneros and have a heilx and progasm. The Helix will produce precum and get me going to the edge of the big "O". The fact about a prostate orgasm is the throbbing that stays with you for a while. You definitely know the feeling is there. With every heart beat you feel it. The freneulm acts as if it stretched as far as it is going and the head of your cock feels as if it going to take off the shaft.
Old Fucker!!
7 in hard.
5.5 cir.
Circumcised
Straight
Grower not a shower.
Nothing better than the taste of a woman
rrunnz
Lieutenant Libido

Postby nasserx » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:48 pm

prostate massage is amazing! i made myself cum in the shower the other day , barely rubbed my cock, concentrated more on fingering in my ass, was amazing! nearly fell over in the shower
nasserx

Return to Stories