View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:13 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

The Joy of Mastrubation

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

The Joy of Mastrubation

Postby dickguy » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:35 pm

It has been almost 2 years now, since my wife Bibi and I first posted Erotic Stories on a web site.

We both enjoyed making those posts and will always wonder what the readers thought of them. Last December 2006, Bibi passed away in the middle of the night from a heart attack. Our sex life ended only a few hours before she passed away in her sleep. We had made love just before going to sleep that night and both had a fantastic orgasm together. I have often wondered if that was any kind of a trigger to her heart attack, but the Doctor told me he doubted it.

In the year prior to Bibi's death, a series of events unfolded that brought her widowed sister into our sex lives. Sis's husband had been ill for over 10 years prior to his death, and intercourse was not an option for them. Sis could take care of her own needs my bringing herself off. When her husband said he wanted some relief, she would either give him a blow job, or more often than not, just jack him off. That all ended in mid 2005, when he passed away. In early 2006, Sis came half way across the country to visit us. It was an odd series of events that led up to it, but the bottom line of the story is that Sis asked Bibi if she would mind if she jacked me off. Sis indicated that she was not satisfied with only jilling herself off and thought it would do her some good, and me too, to play with my cock and watch me cum, as she had done with her husband. Bibi had a much better idea, and suggested that I fuck her instead. So with my wife's full participation, we all got in bed and Bibi took my cock and parted Sis's labia and said, "go ahead, give her what she so badly needs." What a woman! Of course, once was not enough and I was now being shared between the two of them. Since Sis lives half way across the country, I only had the chance to fuck my sweet sister in law a couple times a year. When Sis came last winter for Bibi's funeral, we didn't make love, since my three grown children and several other relatives were constantly about. However, I have seen Sis three times since last winter and we get along just great with our new found relationship. We both love to fuck, we both love to cum and we love doing it together. When I talk with Sis on the phone, she tells me she still masturbates regularly and I have told her that I do too. We both have the idea that Bibi is looking down from wherever she is and fully approves of what she actually started between Sis and I.

Living alone now, I can jack off pretty much any time of the day that suits my fancy. Sometimes it is in the morning, while I'm still in bed, some times in front of the computer, looking at photos I have stored of Bibi or Sis, and sometimes in the shower, thinking of the times Bibi and I had sex in the shower. Anyway, I am over 70 now and want to say that a good cum is very much a part of my daily routine. A couple times in the past 10 months, Sis and I have laid in bed together and each gotten ourselves off together. I always tell her when I am going to cum, and she quickly takes me in her mouth and takes my load of cum. Then we share a nice juicy kiss and I get part of it back. Then either she or I will finish her off and I usually go down and get a mouthful of her delicious cum discharge. So I truly believe there is such a thing as the "Joy of masturbation" I do it every day.
dickguy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Stories