View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:32 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Sexy MILF neighbor

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Sexy MILF neighbor

Postby Qball » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:50 pm

So I have this next-door neighbor whom I always wanted to have sex with. She's 45, about 5'5'' tall, with very long, somewhat curly, dark hair – almost reaching her butt when typically leaning loose along her back, with forelocks reaching the middle of her forehead. Despite her age and being the mother of two, she's quite slim and fit and the slight wrinkles on her face only add to her genuine appeal. She has wonderful, big green eyes that always sparkle with optimism. And that smile always makes my heart melt – it's invariably full, wide and sincere. Her voice is pleasantly husky. I love to hear her say so much as a mere 'good morning' whenever we pass on the staircase in our block of flats. She always greets me so charmingly that I can't help starting some small talk, just to listen to her.
And she's confident enough to wear those sexy mini-skirts which reveal her perfect pair of legs. They're not too long, but extremely well-shaped – with their beauty yet highlighted with an often accompanying pair of high-heel shoes on her cute, soft feet. The shoes make her legs look seductively longer. She always wears pantyhose to enhance the smoothness of her skin. More than that, she's totally aware of the way she allures men – and she likes to take advantage of it sometimes, if only for fun. Sometimes she'll bend over for no reason and let the guys have a brief peek of her cute, round buttocks. I've seen her do that many times and I can say that she was usually wearing those sexy black see-through panties. Sometimes she would be wearing a black or red thong, and it even happened once or twice that she had absolutely nothing under her skirt! I could even spot some of her neatly trimmed pubic hair down there – no huge bush, just neat pubes. I'm sure she wanted people to see that.
The way she walks is just so classy and full of grace. She knows how to twist her hips in order to gain men's attention. Her breasts are rather small, but they are perky and she knows how to get the best of them by revealing her pushed-up cleavage whenever she feels like 'accidentally' showing it to other women's jealous husbands. If that's not enough, she always uses the most enticing perfumes. She'll spread a drop or two just below her earlobes and, believe me, every guy in my neighborhood – regardless of age – will turn around and look at her with lust and wild obsession.
Unfortunately, she's married and everything and she's really committed to her marriage – even if it may appear otherwise. But I guess that she behaves so seductively just to make other guys jealous and make her hubby pleased in some perverse way. But I would love to lay my hands on her sooo much...

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8254/0594837hi2.jpg
Qball
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby Tazz41 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:44 pm

I've got one of those kinda neighbors too. She is a tall early 50s blonde,She always wears lil butt hugger shorts when she is working in the yard. Cant get enough of seeing her around.
Only wish there was a way to get a touch.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Re: Sexy MILF neighbor

Postby aronpete » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:08 am

looked out my kitchen window and there was this neighbor woman washing her car. She was stretching out to reach over the car with her sudsy sponge and her butt sticking up in the air was more than i could resist so I stroked off a load for her while I watched her slopping that wet thing all over her car.
aronpete
Captain ImaCummin'

Re: Sexy MILF neighbor

Postby masterbatelol » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:26 am

Yeah I have a neighbor like that, she is about 40 about 5'3" she has a nice wide ass and nice thighs. She never EVER shows her legs because she thinks they are ugly but their quite hot. She also has a nice set of tits and a nice face. I would put her down and fuck her in the ass for AGES. She is so hot and I would fuck her so hard. She has two sons, one is 16 and one is 14. Me and the 16 year old are friends, and we masturbate quite regularly. I've told him I wanted to bang his mum, he looks at me, whips his cock out and wanks off to me talking about me fucking her.

Also, he has talked to me about give him anal and pretending it's his mum. So I've fucked him in the ass about 5 times in the ass and I loved it.
Also, if anybody want's to talk more in depth about my fantasy's in general, PM me!
masterbatelol
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Stories