View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:04 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Hot Tub

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Hot Tub

Postby truekj831 » Sun May 31, 2009 3:36 pm

Here is an experience I had by myself. So I was on a skip trip in Breckenridge, CO and after a long day or skiing I went down to use the hotel's hot tub. Well, the hotel had two hot tubs, like the 12 person ones that are rectangle. There was a few people in the one so I went in the one by myself. I was sitting in there and with the warm swirling water I was starting to get hard. It's hard not to. Well, I was trying to stroke it some under the water and make it hard when the others got up to leave and the one girl (probably around 25) was wearing and amazing bikini and I just watched her butt as the left. Now I was raging hard. I was getting ready to jerk when i felt one of the jets was at a low pressue and very open. I figured, Hell, why not. SO i turned around, knees on the seat, and pulled my cock out of my swim trunks and stuck it in this jet. It all fit somehow. I was surprised since I'm not exactly small (8 inches or so). I just started to pump slowly but i didn't need to with the warm water rushing over my cock. The feeling was amazing. It actually took some time for me to cum and when I did, it was amazing. I wasn't worried about anyone getting pregnent or anything cause I know the chemicals killed anything that could cause that. It was amazing. You should try it. What do you think?
KJ
24 Male
8 Inches
Let's do this!
truekj831
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Hot Tub

Postby bigclitmomma » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:39 am

truekj831 wrote:Here is an experience I had by myself. So I was on a skip trip in Breckenridge, CO and after a long day or skiing I went down to use the hotel's hot tub. Well, the hotel had two hot tubs, like the 12 person ones that are rectangle. There was a few people in the one so I went in the one by myself. I was sitting in there and with the warm swirling water I was starting to get hard. It's hard not to. Well, I was trying to stroke it some under the water and make it hard when the others got up to leave and the one girl (probably around 25) was wearing and amazing bikini and I just watched her butt as the left. Now I was raging hard. I was getting ready to jerk when i felt one of the jets was at a low pressue and very open. I figured, Hell, why not. SO i turned around, knees on the seat, and pulled my cock out of my swim trunks and stuck it in this jet. It all fit somehow. I was surprised since I'm not exactly small (8 inches or so). I just started to pump slowly but i didn't need to with the warm water rushing over my cock. The feeling was amazing. It actually took some time for me to cum and when I did, it was amazing. I wasn't worried about anyone getting pregnent or anything cause I know the chemicals killed anything that could cause that. It was amazing. You should try it. What do you think?

Loved your story...I think that you should do more of that kind of thing...what a turn on...wish I could have been there peeking, especially when you came!
exhibitionist, voyeur, major masturbator
Luv big tits, big clits, hard dicks, lots of cum
KEEP ON MASTURBATING
bigclitmomma
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby truekj831 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:15 pm

Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm hoping others did too. I might have a few other stories. It was so amazing when i came....no words can describe. I'm curious what other people thought, I know some people have read it, but no responses.
KJ
24 Male
8 Inches
Let's do this!
truekj831
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby selflover » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:36 pm

I enjoyed your story and had to post my own experience. I was in a hot tub naked and after a while felt I had to stretch out. I turned over put my elbows on the side of the tub and propped my feet up on the seat on the other side. It put my dick right in front of a jet that felt like a hundred fingers tickling my cock. I immediately got hard and after a few minutes exploded cum into the tub. That is now my favorite place in the hot tub and visit it frequently.
selflover
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Stories