View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 5:19 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Uncle Charlies Visit IV

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Do you enjoy my stories enough to continue writting them?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:28 am

Continue writting
No votes
Stop writting
No votes

Total votes : 0

Uncle Charlies Visit IV

Postby leroy45 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:30 am

Sunday morning I woke up late. I had an exhausting two days and was looking for a relaxing day. I got up and did the normal morning things, toilet, shower, brush teech, etc. I stopped by my uncles room and he was not in there, so i went downstairs to get something to eat. I made myself some sandwiches and settled into the livingroom and watched TV. There was a baseball game on, so I watched that. A relaxing day. About 2:30, my uncle came in, he had been out with a friend for a drive. The nurse would be there about 3, so he had to get back. He went upstairs and get ready.

At about 5 to 3 the door bell rang. I answered it, and it was a guy asking if Charlie was here. I said yes, and he said he was the nurse for the day. I giggled to myself and showed him to Charlies room. I sat down, but the nurse said that I should leave. I did, and went back downstairs. After about an hour the nurse came back down and left. I went up to see Charlie. He was smiling away, and I asked him what was going on. He said that the nurse had done the bandage change, and the sponge bath and then started playing with my cock. It was wonderful what he was doing, rubbing it nice and softly and playing with my slit. He moved me to the side of the bed and slid his pants of. Man, did he have a big cock. It sprange to life and he placed it close to my mouth. Charlie then said, "I licked it and it got harder, so he edged it into my mouth. He already had some precum in his slit as he was so excited when giving me the sponge bath. I licked it off, and he slid it in and out of my mouth. I was licking it and then sucking as he slid it in. He began to move faster and faster. He asked me if it was OK to cum. I shook my head up and down with my mouth full. And then his hips pushed forward and his cock went deep into mt mouth and the warm milk began spurting into my throat. It kept spurting and his body was jerking away. He had so much cum, and I tried to hold it, but couldn't, so it slid down my throat. He just filled my mouth. It was great. He then gave me a great handjob and cleaned me up and has just left". I was surprised at what happened, but I knew how horny my uncle was. At least he was enjoying himself. I felt excited by the story.

Around 5, my mom and dad got home. It was good to see them and they looked like they enjoyed themselves. With all had dinner around 6:30 and the phone rang. My mom answered the phone. It was her good friend and their babysitter had cancelled and was wondering if I would babysit. I said sure, and the husband picked me up at 7. They had a 6 month old baby boy and was asleep. He shouldn't wake up until his next feed about 11 and they will be home by 10:30. They left and I sat in the livingroom and watched TV. Nothing was really, so I noticed some fashion magazines. I started to look at them and they had some nice pictures of bras and panties and low cut dresses. I was getting a little excited so I pulled by pants down and started to stroke. I kept an eye on the clock as well, so I would not get caught. I had three magazines out on the coffee table and it was 10 o'clock, and the car drove in. I quickly got my pants up and sat in the chair. They came in and the husband was drunk. I went right off to bed. She said, "He had a few too many at dinner, so I will drive you home after i feed the baby." She went into the babies room and was gone about 10 minutes. She came back into the livingroom. She said, "He had a pants full, so I changed him". She sat in the lounge chair with the baby. She then started to unbutton her blouse and started to fiddle with her bra. I could see her breast and then the baby's head was moved in the way. After she settled the baby on the nipple, she looked up at me. I guess I looked funny with my jaw hanging down. She was about 35, about 5' 7" tall, a little overweight with very full breasts. She asked if I had a nice time while they were out, as her eyes looked down at the magazines. They were still open on the coffee table. I quickly closed them up and arranged them the way they were. i said, "Oh yes, the magazines were very interesting". We continued to talk and then she moved the baby off the one breast and undid the other side of the bra. The first side was still open, and I was looking at her breast. She said, "he never take enough of the first one", and smiled. She asked, "Did your mother breast feed you?". I said, "I think so, I really never asked". She said, "It is nice to be close to your child". We continued to talk and the baby finished. She got up and returned the baby to his bed. She came back and sat on the couch. She said, "Could you do me another favor before I take you home?". I said, "Sure, what is it?". She said, "What you please empty some of the milk for me?". I said, "Sure, how do I do it?". "Lay on the couch facing me, and place your mouth over my nipple and beging to suck slowly until the milk comes out", she said. I moved to the couch and laid down, as I moved my head in front of her, she unbuttoned her blouse and removed her breast from her bra. I got an immediate hardon and i placed my mouth over her nipple and began to suck. As I continued to suck, the milk began to flow. It kept kept flowing as I sucked. She stroked my hair as I did it. It was so satisfying. When the one breast was finished, she exposed the other one. I moved my body a little and started again. It was an absolute dream, this warm fluid of mother nature, flowing into my mouth was unreal. My hips had been moving as I was sucking. I was wearing boxers, so my hard cock was rubbing on my shorts. I could feel myself getting close to coming in my pants and I felt a jerk and it felt a little wet. It must have been some precum. I was sucking the milk and I was really enjoying my and then I began to spurt my cum and my hips were jerking and I was cumming. I continued to suck and then she eased me away and said, "I think that is probably enough milk for tonight. I think it is time to take you home.". We both got up and she straighten her bra and blouse. We went to the car and she drove me home. When we got there, she gave me the money for babysitting, and asked if I'd be interested in doing it again. I said, "Thanks for the money, and 'Yes' I would enjoy doing it again.

I went into the house and up the stairs. My uncle was still up and asked me in. He looked and my pants and said, "Good babysitting job.". We both smiled and I went to bed.

What a weekend.............
Don't ask what your body can do for you, ask what you can do for your body.
--------------------------------------------------
6" Cut
Relaxation Sport: Masturbation
leroy45
Private Privates

Return to Stories