View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:02 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

All Growed Up

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

All Growed Up

Postby OnSexuality » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:25 pm

Part 1
Although I had not seen Christine in years I had never forgotten about her and even occasionally repeated the stories of our very youthful conquests to my close friends. I had already been through both Junior High and High School and was almost old enough to drink the next time I would lay eyes on Christine. It was somewhat awkward because my Mother knocked on my bedroom door and called me into the living room, I had been masturbating so I frustratedly pulled my pants on and huffed out to the living room. I didn't expect to see Christine but she and her mother were there, Christine was immediately recognizable she looked exactly the same to me just taller and more filled out especially in the chest area her lovely full breasts were the only thing that distinguished her as a grown woman, her face still had the innocent yet mischievous look of the girl I had played games with years earlier. From what I can recall she was wearing short denim shorts and a tight light blue T shirt and made it look absolutely stunning. Christine could have worn a potato sack and it would have looked better than a new prom dress if it was being worn by any other girl.

Our parents asked us both if we remembered each other and of course we did but it was better they didn't know why. She was so beautiful that I couldn't believe that I had ever fooled around with her...

http://firstexperiences1st.blogspot.com/2009/06/first-experience-show-and-tell-part-2.html
OnSexuality
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Stories