View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:03 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Pegging

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Pegging

Postby mtnguy » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:35 pm

My girlfriend of 7 years has never been too kinky but is always willing to try new things, especially after a drink or two. Last week, I asked her why she never tried to put a finger in my ass while she was giving me head. I had been thinking about this for quite sometime because I have had a couple of other girls do this in the past and it felt wild. Her response was "Oh, do you think you would like that?" "Well, I guess I would if you made sure to lube it up. I'd be willing to give it a try!", I said back. Then I added, "I heard that guys love it when their prostrate gets rubbed."

This must have gotten her thinking, because later that night we were out at the bar and she whispered to me that she would even lick my asshole if I wanted. OK, so we finished our drinks and within 15 minutes we were home and naked in bed. She went down on me and started sucking my cock so well, I thought that I would cum then and there. She started to lick my ass a little and then slowly put a finger up my hole. I moaned and told her to take it easy. After a few minutes of sucking my cock and finger fucking me she got so turned on that she had to go get her vibrator. She quickly returned to bed and plunged in deep inside of her and fucked herself to orgasm within a minute. She pulled the vibrator from her pussy and put it by my asshole and started to push. "Ouch, maybe if you try some lube and go slow", I said. She ran to the bathroom, grabbed the lube, put some on the vibrator and and more on her fingers. She put a finger back in my ass, then two and started fucking me slowly. Three fingers, oh that felt great. "OK, put that vibrator up my ass baby and fuck me.", I said, which she did in a split second. Within another second she had it all the way in fucking me wild while sucking on my cock. She was using her spare hand to rub her clit to another orgasm while bringing me off in her mouth. Oh, wow, that was a great night.

Two days ago, I ordered a FeelDoe after reviewing many different strap-ons on-line. I had it shipped overnight and it arrived late yesterday. I hope we get a chance to try it out this weekend. I didn't tell her that I ordered something like that, but I think she will welcome it openly (so to speak).

Just for reference, I am a straight man, not gay or bi at all.
mtnguy

Re: Pegging

Postby CUMStoGF » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:56 pm

im straight too, but id love for my gf to do that to me. you are truly one lucky guy to have such an open gf.
CUMStoGF
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: Pegging

Postby mtnguy » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:22 pm

I surprised my girlfriend with the FeelDoe on Saturday morning and used it on her pussy with both ends. With the bulb end inserted and the vibrator turned on, she was able to get off just by jerking the penis end off much like a guy would. That's why I chose this thing in the first place, because it gives her pleasure at the same time that she is fucking me, unlike a plain strapon. We tried a missionary position with her on top, but the angle of the dong wasn't quite right to put it in my ass while the other end was inside of her. Ended up just using it like a plain dildo up my ass while she gave me head and jerked me off. It was great !
We decided later that we had to try a couple more positions to see which one works the best. She is now pretty excited about it. Yes I am a lucky guy.
mtnguy

Return to Stories