View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:52 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

"The Tease" Chapter 3

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

"The Tease" Chapter 3

Postby jaypierpont » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:58 pm

"The Tease" Chapter Three

To refresh your memory, Part Two ended with our two lovers, Steve Stone and Mary Sames, with their arms around each other in a glass elevator, sliding up the inside of the atrium in a large hotel on Sunset Beach, Oahu, Hawaii:

"Besides I think we should take care of a few of my needs occasionally. Would you mind that, Stevy boy? Here, let me put my arms around you and anyone who looks at us will think we're just a couple of moon struck lovers. Now, slide your hand down inside my panties and touch it. She just needs a touch so bad. Will you, Stevy? Nobody can see; you're up against the back of the elevator. No one will be able to see your hand inside my panties."

I was no longer in control of myself. I did her bidding. I stood in front of her to hide her as much as possible to shield her from the view of the people looking up from the atrium below. She pulled her bikini bottom down and I cupped her pussy mound with my hand and then moved one finger to her clitoris. As soon as I touched it, her hot little button began to quiver. It was fully erect. One touch was all it took. Her lower body went into waves of little shudders, as if she were being shocked by small quick jolts of electricity.

Then something happened I've only read about.

Chapter Three:

She leaned back against the wall of the elevator, pushed her pelvis forward and ejaculated. Her throbbing, pulsating vagina erupted in a stream of golden liquid not once but perhaps five or six times. It was not urine, I assure you. It had a strong odor, a fragrance perfumed with a tonic of spicy musk and primordial sex. With each convulsion of her hips, the lips of her vagina pushed forth another pulse of this totally captivating liquid, splashing to the floor of the elevator.

As she came, Mary grunted, first low and guttural, then in a high pitched, eerie scream. Every muscle in her body locked up and then released in unison as she disgorged the fluid.

Finally, she fell into my arms like jelly. "Steve, oh Steve, fuck, oh fuck," she gasped and panted as if she'd just finished running a 10K.

"I've only done that once before in my life, Steve. God, it was amazing, what an incredible release. Oh, thank you, Stevy, thank you. I'm totally drained. Will you carry me, Steve? My legs are too weak to walk."

The elevator opened on the thirteenth floor and I carried her to the room. She said, "God, after that I'm so hot and sticky I need a quick shower. Wait for me, Steve, I'll be all fresh for you again in a couple of minutes."

As Mary got into the shower I sat there thinking about what had just happened. I recalled reading stories about women ejaculating. Apparently it happens with some women, but very few do it consistently.

I've certainly had plenty of experience with women having orgasms. But nothing even remotely resembling what Mary had just done. My hard-on returned as I thought about watching that exotic liquid spurt from Mary's pussy. I couldn't wait to take her when she finished showering.

I took off my trunks and took my rising cock in my hands.

The phone rang four times and but I ignored it to play with my burgeoning cock.

A red message light began flashing on the phone. It drew my line of sight to an unusual looking metal suitcase setting near the bed. It was open and I could see a thick stack of foreign currency inside.

Surprising as this was for me, I could think of nothing but inserting my cock into Mary Sames’ warm spot.

She came out of the bathroom nude, drying her hair with a towel.

"You couldn't wait, huh, Stevy boy? Man, I love watching you do that. Keep stroking for me, will you? God, look how big and round the head gets; like a purple mushroom."

"Mary, fuck me. I need to fuck you," I pleaded with her as I continued to run my fingers up and down the steed between my legs, now standing perfectly vertical. "After what happened in the elevator, I need to do a little gushing of my own, you know,
Mary?"

She looked at me with a pixilated expression and said, "You know what my pussy has just been through. It deserves a rest; I think you can understand that. But I have an idea your cock may like just as much as burying it in my overworked little cunny."

With that she came closer, turned her back, and bended over. She moved her gorgeous, tight, round ass inches from my face and pulled her delicate cheeks apart. Then she began moving her luscious rounded bottom in slow, small circles. She pulled her cheeks apart to show me her anus. It was small, tight, pinkish, with no pubic hair around it. It was like a little mouth with a natural rose tinted lipstick, puckering there before me, tantalizing me. Mary began to purr. "Stick me, Steve. Fill me up with your delicious cream."

Clutching my cock, I started rise from the chair to give her my injection. Just as I did, she stood up, turned around and continued her game. "Oh, look at your cock, your amazing hot rod. Does it want something else, Stevy?"

"Mary, don't do this to me again, I beg you."

"Did you and your shaft enjoy looking into Mary's back door, Steve? Are you trying to sneak your sword into Mary's rear entrance? Is that it, Stevy boy?"

"Mary, I need you now? I continued jacking because, as odd as it may seem, her cock teasing wasn't making me frustrated at this point. It was simply setting my desire afire. Her little game was only making me want to come inside her even more.

"Mary, turn around for me. Let me shove my hard meat into your sweet ass."

She gave the head of my prick a quick kiss, and then looked up into my eyes with a devilish smile on her face. "Maybe your pretty penis would like a little sucky mouth, huh, Steve?" Her long tongue snaked out of her mouth and gave my cock a long lick.

I decided to play along with her. "It wants to mine the little red hole behind you, Mary."

She turned around, bent down again and said, "But Mary wants Stevy to lick her little rose first. Than Mary will put your hot dog in her buns. Ok?"

I dropped to my knees as Mary spread for me. I grabbed her ass with my hands and ran my tongue up her slit. She puckered and quivered when she felt the tip of my tongue rimming her anus. It was as soft as an anemone, and like that sea creature, it responded to every touch of my hard tongue, softly pulsing around it like a little mouth.

Just as I was about to mount her, the phone rang loudly. Almost at the same instant someone started banging at the door. A man's voice said, "Miss Sames. Excuse me, Miss Sames, are you there?"

The voice in the hall startled her. Her anus snapped shut and she bolted upright. She grabbed a beach wrap and threw it around her shoulders as she moved to the door.

I wanted to keep jacking myself off, to gush off after all my sex play with Mary's beautiful bottom. I massaged my meat as she answered the man in the hall, without opening the door. "Yes, what is it?"

"You have a visitor, Miss Sames. Your sister is in the lobby. She tried you on the phone but couldn't get an answer and asked me for your room number. We never reveal our guests' room numbers without permission but I told her I'd see if you were in your
room.

"Thank you. Please tell my sister to wait in the bar. I'll be down as soon as I'm dressed. I just got out of the shower."

"Very well, Miss Sames, in the bar then. I'll let her know."

Now Mary seemed upset. "How could my sister possibly know what hotel I'd be staying in? I can't understand this, Steve."

By this time, the rude interruption had softened my hard-on.

"For Christ sake, Steve, would you stop jacking off? We have a crisis here. My sister's waiting for me downstairs. I haven't seen her in a year and I don't particularly want to see her now. And all you can do is sit there and choke your chicken!"

That said, my cock fell to the side, limp as liver. "Mary, I have to ask you something. Do you do this to all your lovers? You're acting like a Bitch Goddess. You're driving me out of my mind. We get just about close enough for me to come and suddenly you decide to take care of yourself and forget about my needs. What about me, Mary? When do I get to come?"

"Oh, Steve, you're acting like a teenager with blue balls. Get hold of yourself. Help me deal with this, will you? I think I might be in for some trouble?"

She went to the suitcase, raised the lid to stuff the pile of bills back inside and slammed it closed and locked it.

"Steve, don't leave me alone. I want you to go with me to meet my sister, ok, Steve?"

Mary seemed frightened so I told her I'd go along with her.

As I waited for her to dress in the bedroom, I wanted a cigarette. I remembered seeing a pack of Virginia Slims lying on her towel at the beach. As I opened her purse to find some more smokes, a deadly, polished steel revolver tumbled out onto the floor.

(See Chapter Four: We learn more about Mary's career and her unusual taste for sex.)
jaypierpont
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: "The Tease" Chapter 3

Postby sexci » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:24 am

wheres chapter 4?!?!
sexci

Re: "The Tease" Chapter 3

Postby jaypierpont » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:14 pm

I'll post Chapter 4 today.
jaypierpont
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Stories