View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:01 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Wanking to my Female Flatmate

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Wanking to my Female Flatmate

Postby Kiwijacker » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:36 am

A few years ago I lived in a house with a female flatmate who was a very sexy women. She didn't have an ounce of fat on her at all, rock hard abs and a rack that you would simply want to get lost in. I found her to be stunning. She would dress up to go to town and the result was very cock hardening.

So one day I came home from work and upon entering my bedroom I looked out my window to discover her sunbathing. She was lying on her stomach with the straps of her black bikini unclasped to minimise the tan lines and a slight glisten to her skin from the warm sun.

I can honestly tell you that I hadn't been that turned on for quite a while. Her pert arse was half out of the bikini bottoms and showing me a perfect peach shape creation. I found myself getting hard and I knew I would have to wank to this goddess outside on the lawn.

I quickly removed all my clothes and gently closed the blinds enough so I could see out but if for some reason she looked at my window she wouldn't see me. I started stroking my hard cock slowly as I peered out at her wonderful body. I imagined how hot it would be to mount her from behind and slide my cock in between those cheeks and thrust up and down her crack.

My balls were soft and hanging low so I took them in my left hand and gently caressed them as my right hand stroked my cock. Then she turned over and gave me a glimpse of side boob as she kept the bikini top on but left a lot to the imagination. I love side boob and my cock did too. I felt so alive and flushed with blood as I increased the tempo of my stroking.

She then placed her arms up over her eyes to protect them from the sun and didn't realise that in doing so made her breasts rise up and out popped her nipples in all their glory. For a few seconds I stopped stroking and a small moan escaped my mouth. I was in wanking heaven.

Her whole skin was glowing and had a slight sheen from her sweat. I was loving this. I could feel the cum building as I continued to stroke myself. My cock was rock hard and loving all the attention. felt like walking out there and stroking myself over her until I spurted my hot cum all over that sexy stomach.

That thought was too much and I felt my orgasm approaching. I grabbed my cum catcher and positioned myself over it and blew a huge load of jizz into it as I stared at my bikini clad flatmate and her sexy hot body. Spurt after spurt of liquid heat erupted from my erect cock. It felt simply amazing.

After I was drained and enjoying the post ejaculate come down I felt a little guilty that I had just wanked to my friend and flatmate. It was a good guilty though. Throughout that summer I got to jerk to her sunbathing twice more and loved it each time.

Keep It Up!
Kiwijacker
Kiwijacker

Return to Stories