Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Love Goonin out with str8 buddies

Places to Meet, and People to Jack or to Jill

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Love Goonin out with str8 buddies

Postby LuvzB8nWithStr8 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:34 am

What up bros? I'm new on the site and wanted to say what up. I'm a total jock bro. 6 foot 170 buzzed brown hair brown eyes. Muscular ripped up physique and hangin with almost 9. I recently discovered I'm obsessed with 2 things : BIG DICK and str8 dudes. I walked in on one of my frat bros while he was nailing the fuck out of his girl. I got so turned on... I still can't get that outta my head. I love jackin off too. I can't keep my hands off. Love talkin about it watching, being watched. My favorite thing is kickin back with str8 dudes and having a party session. We grease up and throw on some pussy flicks or just talk about stuff we've done or wanna try. Nothing's ever off limits. I also love phonejackin. I get off on calling str8 dudes and jackin or getting them to. Partylines are fun too. Sometimes I go in on the chicks' side and say I'm openminded and lookin for tagteam buddies. I get responses from the hottest dudes. Love goin out to tittie bars with my str8 buds too. Like I said, I'm chill, and open to anything. Definitely get back.

Cun't w8 2 b8 :twisted: !
LuvzB8nWithStr8

Return to Jack and Jill Buddies