View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 10:20 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

What sex toy have you used before to help you masturbate

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby bos.guy » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:16 pm

i don't have any "real" sex toys, per say, so i've always improvised in the past, though i have to say that i really enjoy my hand most of all (i know, how boring!)

i've used a Q-tip, broom handle (sliding back and forth on it, not inserting!), and chapstick container for anal stimulation
i've used an empty toilet paper roll, hollowed-out banana skin, and vibrating/electric toothbrush for penal stimulation
and i've also sniffed my wife's panties while jerking off...and maybe one time, in college, i sniffed a roommate's jock and/or underwear???
Last edited by bos.guy on Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bos.guy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby hottnhorny » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:31 pm

I have used a fake mouth, i think its called hanna harpers mouth. it was cheap and it feels alright. I do want to get a flesh light sometime soon tho.
hottnhorny

Re: What sex toy have you used before to help you masturbate

Postby TheMature1 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:18 am

I have, and have used, a few assorted dildos, cock rings, anal beads, a vibrating egg, and my finger (in my ass).
Sex: Male
Orientation: Bi- and married 36 years
Cock: 7-8 inches erect, 3" flaccid
Circumcised: Yes, unfortunately
Jerk Off: When the urge hits me
Fetishes: Facials, puffies, B&D, oral creampies
TheMature1
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Hornydude » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:19 am

Although the trusty hand is the most convenient, some toys add a sensation that the hand can't. I have both a pocket pussy and asshole that I use at times. The ass is extremely tight and feels sensational. It's tough to keep from cumming to quickyly when I use it. I'd love to try the Tenga products, but it looks like they are mail order only. I can't buy toys that way since packages might be opened by the wrong hands. I wish that the sex shop here sold them. It's fun shopping at Lover's Lane and handing an artificial pussy to a sexy woman for payment when you're getting harder knowing that she's thinking of you using it. I'd love to show her how I use it in the back room if she'd like me to!
Hornydude
Lieutenant Libido

Re:

Postby AppleMan » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:01 am

lou50 wrote:From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: A toy is an object used in play.

are panties considered a sex toy? I sure hope so, cause I play with my wife's soiled ones often when I masturbate.

If I am horny and see my wife's panties in the hamper from overnight I will grab them and smell her wetness on the crotch which gets me really hard and then will stroke until close to cuming while smelling her, then wrap my penis with her panties and squirt right on that wet spot! Usually a very large load as well :-)
AppleMan
Private Privates

Postby luvatug » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:21 am

Fleshlight for me too. I have the standard vagina version. Starting to wish i had the wonderwave or extra tight but its still great.
luvatug
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby beerman42069 » Fri May 22, 2009 2:57 am

i have a fleshlight.i absolutely love it. I've had it for quit a while. It does require alot of lube but its alright.i think its the next best thing to the real thing a pussy
beerman
beerman42069
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby bigclitmomma » Fri May 29, 2009 3:31 am

I guess that I am one of the few women who have responded to this. Not to put a damper on the whole subject, I have tried various sex toys and the only things I use to masturbate now are my wonderful, talented right hand and MY MIND! That seems to be all I need. Also, I consider this site a sex toy in that it really stimulates me while I am playing with myself. :oops:
exhibitionist, voyeur, major masturbator
Luv big tits, big clits, hard dicks, lots of cum
KEEP ON MASTURBATING
bigclitmomma
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby dickguy » Fri May 29, 2009 3:35 pm

Hi Bigclitmomma,
It is interesting to hear you say that toys don't do it for you as much as using your hand. My wife of 40+ years, who passed away in 2006, never used any kind of toy, and now I'm involved with her widowed sister, and she too, has never used toys. Can you expound on why your fingers do a better job? Thanks.

Dickguy
dickguy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Teheheman » Fri May 29, 2009 10:18 pm

Sometimes I use a couple fake vaginas cause I can't find the real thing :-(

Daniel
Teheheman
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby jrkoff_buddy » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:34 am

nothing wrong with a fake vagina lol. run it under hot water and add some lube...feels AMAZING!
Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (38.59 KiB) Viewed 5618 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (46.07 KiB) Viewed 5618 times
m/ohio/brn/blue/5.10/165/smooth/6.5c/constant jrkr
into:
mfm
double penetration
jrkoff stories
str8 roommates
locker room
jocks/athletes
underwear
bulges
circle jrks

Y! IM: jrkoff_buddy
jrkoff_buddy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby tylersdick » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:41 am

I have a fleshlight, and man it is amazing.

Another toy that I've been really enjoying lately is this massage wand that I have. It is a wand with a triangle shaped head that has two vibrating orbs on it. Much like the kind you can get from brookstone/sharper image type of deal. Anyways, I got it as a gift a few years ago, and never used it, was cleaning out my garage and found it so I decided to find some creative uses for it.

The two vibrating orbs at the end can move at various intensities, and I found that my shaft fits just snugly in between them when I am hard (which is, a lot of the time). My cock head is a little too fat, and so I just turn it on and slide the vibrating balls up and down my shaft, stopping just enough so that they can stimulate my dick head on the way up. I started the first few times on a lower intensity and man the pleasure is intense! I came within the first few minutes, and shot huge ropes of cum all over. As I came, I turned the intensity up a little, and I can feel the pulsing massage almost pump the ropes out of my shaft. After I came, the first time, as my dick got into that super sensitive mode, and the orbs kept vibrating, the stimulation is almost unbearably good! Having used it for quite a few times now, sometimes I will leave it on my shaft, turn it down, and just enjoy the stimulation of it on my shaft. The vibrating keeps me hard, and after a little while, I can start sliding it up and down my dick again, working up another explosive session.

Today I had a nice day off, and edged for an hour and a half with it, after which I had an absolutely knee buckling explosion. I left it on my shaft, played around and came again, right now I have my veiny hard cock being massaged, on a low setting and pre-cum ozzing out of my tip; I am getting ready to go in again to wrap up the night 8)
Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick.
tylersdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Tazz41 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:41 pm

I've burned out 3 massage wands over the yrs.They give an intense orgasm.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby puslica911 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:45 pm

Dildos, vibrators, nipple stimulators, nipple suckers, whips, gag balls
puslica911
Private Privates

Previous

Return to Stories