View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 5:58 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

buddys underwear

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

buddys underwear

Postby jrkoff_buddy » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:58 am

anyone else get off w a friends pair of underwear?

i went out a few weeks ago with some friends for a night of drinking and hanging out. i crashed at one of the guys house. he gave me his bed and he slept on the couch. he changed and grabbed a pillow and blanket then hit the couch. i went into his room and found he had dropped the clothes he had been wearing that night next to his bed. i noticed his briefs still inside his jeans and laughed a little as i could picture him pulling everything off at once in a drunken blur. i got into his bed. while thinking of the night and trying to fall asleep i slid my hand into my undies and held my cock. it began to swell a little from my touch and my mind started to wonder. i kept thinking about my buddy's briefs. i reached down and felt for the pile. i found what i was looking for and brought them to my chest. my heart started pounding as i could smell the light scent of sweat mixed with his laundry detergent. my cock started to grow as i gently played with it with one hand and played with his undies with the other hand. i placed them over my face and breathed in to get a better smell of his cock and balls. knowing only a few minutes before his package was tightly wrapped in them and now they covered my nose and mouth was hot as hell. i slid them down my body and wrapped them around my hard dick. i used them to masturbate for awhile. i then took off mine and replaced them with his. wearing the freshly worn pair of my buddy suprisingly made so extremely turned on. i ended up stroking for a little while longer but wanted to cum so bad. i couldnt decide if i should cum in his briefs or not. my horniness took over and i shot my wad into his underwear. it felt amazing. i placed them back into his jeans that were piled on the floor next to me. part of me felt bad and the other part couldnt wait for him to find them. im sure he did at some point the next day but he has not said anything to me.

any other stories out there like this? i cant be alone, can i !?
m/ohio/brn/blue/5.10/165/smooth/6.5c/constant jrkr
into:
mfm
double penetration
jrkoff stories
str8 roommates
locker room
jocks/athletes
underwear
bulges
circle jrks

Y! IM: jrkoff_buddy
jrkoff_buddy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: buddys underwear

Postby Albatross » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:45 am

I love sniffing girl's shoes and socks since I have a foot fetish but no underwear, sorry.
Albatross
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby smexylucy » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:42 pm

i have used one of my friends panties to masturbate with before, we decided to swap panties because we usually wear different styles, me boyshorts and her thongs
19yo exhibitionist
size 8 UK
34C
shaved
welcome to PM's
smexylucy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby jrkoff_buddy » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:41 am

nice. i bet she looked hot in those boyshorts!
into:
mfm
double penetration
jrkoff stories
str8 roommates
locker room
jocks/athletes
underwear
bulges
circle jrks

jrkoff_buddy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby jrkoff_buddy » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:45 am

few nights ago i waz at a friends house. we were hangin out and decided to go grab something to eat. he jumped in the shower. as soon as he did i headed for his room. found some worn briefs in his closet hamper. i stripped down and swapped his dirty undies with the ones i was wearing. we went out to eat and back to his place and hung out some more. the whole time i had on his underwear. i was horned ALL NIGHT ;)
into:
mfm
double penetration
jrkoff stories
str8 roommates
locker room
jocks/athletes
underwear
bulges
circle jrks

jrkoff_buddy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby jrkoff_buddy » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:10 am

so check this out...my apt building has a lower level w a tanning room and tonight some girl left her panties in the trash can after she tanned. needless to say i did a little more than tan tonight. lol.
into:
mfm
double penetration
jrkoff stories
str8 roommates
locker room
jocks/athletes
underwear
bulges
circle jrks

jrkoff_buddy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Tazz41 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:50 am

I once found a nice little g-string in my laundry while using the public laundry room when I lived in a apartment.I had fun playing with them,always tried to figure out who they belonged when the gals were at the pool.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby Alfred » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:05 pm

While my old housemate was away once, I took a pair of her panties and used them as a wanking aide...
Not something I'm normally interested in, but I wanked myself off with them a few times... :lol: :lol:
For the last time I filled them with my load and before I put them back I cleaned them up a little.
It was nice to know she was wearing panties I'd orgasmed in! They looked lovely filled with my come!
Alfred
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Stories