View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 9:48 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

This past weekend Oct 3rd 09'

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

This past weekend Oct 3rd 09'

Postby onedirtyasian » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:30 am

This past weekend on the 3rd of October my wife and I went and visited my wife's family that lived about two hours away. Usually its just my wife's brother, sister, my father-in-law, and mother-in-law that were there obviously because they lived there, but she had two nieces that lived near by about thirty minutes away. My wife had me pick them up along with some drinks for the ladies for the weekend. I honestly don't like to have my wife drinking too much because she can't perform very well after she's drunk. So they were gonna have this "girl thing" for her two nieces that had just turned 18. Me, being the only guy there because my brother-in-law works night shifts and my father-in-law and mother-in-law is going out of town, so it was pretty boring. So around six the girls started drinking, I kept to myself with a beer and a remote to the TV while the women had their fun. A few hours pass by and the ladies had just about drank all the liquor there was in the house. My wife was the one that had it the worst, she was passed out. I was pretty pissed because she promised me a blow job after everyone goes to sleep, if you're married of have a girl friend you know what I mean. So my wife was out cold and by the time the house was completely quiet the time was around eleven thirty. I was pretty pissed, no blow job, the wife was passed out, and the other girls were pretty wasted. The main bathroom was off limits because of some remodeling, the only one that was available was the bathroom in the master bedroom where my wife and I usually stayed in and was reserved for guests. I took my wife to our room and began to undress her and get her ready for bed. The only two ladies that were still up was my sister-in-law and one of her nieces. While tucking my wife in my sister-in-law walked in and wanted to take a shower, so I let her. About ten minutes pass by and I was began to worry a bit about my sister-in-law and decided to peek a little with small mirror under the door, the opening under the door was about almost one and a half inches because of my father-in-law's handy work. As I peaked in I can see two of long silky white legs up in a tip toed position looking into the mirror. Her breasts were were about equivalent to my wife's which were about a petite B34's. She was looking into the mirror looking for pimples or blemishes totally unknowingly that someone was watching her. I began to examine her butt and realized it was a bit rounder than my wife's. So I was inspecting her goods I began to feel aroused and realized I had a an erection. I began to stroke my dick and realized I was oozing a tremendous amount of precum. My dick was throbbing as I began to jerk my self off, slowly when I began to feel I was going to cum and faster when the sensation went down. While inspecting my wife's sister's body with my eyes I began to pay more attention to her pussy. I was nice and a bit darker around the labia and shaved. She obviously had a longer labia than my wife's because they are hanging out just a bit beyond the crack of her pussy. I was incredibly horny and had to stop myself from blowing my load a few times already. About three minutes of standing in front of the mirror she jumped into the shower and that was all I could see of her. I returned to the bed where my wife was helplessly knocked out and began to play with her pussy with my fingers. She mumbled and turned a bit but that was it. I continued to finger her and made her pussy so wet, using my spit and some of my precum. I was beginning to think that I was going to fuck my wife even though she was knocked out. But I still continued to tease her clit with my thumb and fingered her pussy with index and middle finger. I was so horny I had to put my dick in her. So I lifted her legs and slid my dick into her hot pussy. I can feel all the ridges inside of her pussy as she lied there helplessly. I began to pump my dick into her as hard as I could, faster and faster and faster I was determined to cum inside her pussy only to be interrupted by the sound of my sister-in-law getting out of the shower. I quickly rolled over to my side of the bed and acted like I was completely asleep. A few moments go by and she had finally stepped out of the bathroom and left our room so I could return to fucking my helpless wife. After a brief silence I proceeded to begin fucking my wife again, luckly the interruption ruined my urge to cum and I was ready to fuck again. Before I could get my throbbing dick to slide inside my wife's pussy there was yet another interruption. Her niece completely drunk was on her phone and knocking at the door wanting to take a shower. I put my shorts back on and let her in, but locking the door behind her, not wanting anyone else to interrupt me while I fucked my wife. As she stumbled into the bathroom she closed the door behind her and just like an instinct I grabbed the mirror I was using before began to spy on my wife's niece. She was a bit shorter than my wife and had slightly larger breasts. She had a tight body and cute little ass I always enjoyed staring at. She had a slight tan and a darker tone to her skin from playing tennis on the weekends. She was on the phone and having a conversation with her boyfriend, I couldn't make out what she was saying to him but it was surely something I enjoyed. She began to undress and informed the person on the phone through whispers what article of clothing she was taking off, the sheer excitement almost made me blow my load in my shorts, so I took them off. She proceeded to take every piece of clothing off and sat in the corner of the bathroom floor completely exposing her glistening pussy toward me. She too was shaved and was also very horny, I began to study her pussy and he color of her pussy lips which where a light pink tone that glowed in contrast to her darker skin. I could see that see very aroused and her clit popped up like a little penis from the top of the crack of her pink pussy. Her juices glowed in the bright lighting from the bathroom lights, it was easy how horny she was to see that her wettness had oozed all the way down to her butt hole. She sat there with her legs spread wide open and began to inform her boyfriend of her fingers which began to explore the soaking lips of her pussy slowly teasing her self completely avoiding her clit. This made me so horny I began to squirm and lightly moan to resist another potential orgasm. she fondled her breasts and lightly teased the tip of her clit until the person on the phone informed her to stop. A few moments after the touching she sat there with her legs spread wide open and rested her elbows on her knees fully exposing her beautiful heart shaped pussy between her legs. She eventually hung up and I began to wonder what she was going to do next, instead of getting up and going into the shower she got up, put on a towel and opened the door, I panic and jumped into bed unable to reach my side and fully exposing my naked body and penis to the bathroom light as she opened the door. I acted as if I was completely asleep and unaware of anything that was going on, I peeked out slightly opening my eyes enough to see what she was doing. As she walked out of the bathroom in a towel she looked over at me and paused for a while. She examined me and I was sure she noticed my exposed dick now limp, and still oozing precum. She walked towards the door which lead to the hallway and hesitated to close the bathroom door and turn off the lights, her clothes were still in the bathroom as she walked over and inspected the door to the hallway. She tugged on the doorknob reassuring her self that the door was locked, then proceeded to walk back into the bathroom. Just before walking completely walking into the bathroom she paused and then turned around, she looked back at me studied me for a while, only eight feet away she began to approach me. My heart raced as I was sure she saw me peeking under the door. She was now looking right over me, looking into my eyes as if she knew I was still awake. Then her hand began to slowly graze the skin of my thighs, I can feel her nails as she made passes up and down left leg. I was in a panic and didn't know what to do, and before I knew it I had a full erection. Seeing that I had a full erection, she smiled and giggled a bit, as I couldn't help but to giggle a little myself and awoke. I wasn't sure what she was planning on doing, but I was sure I wanted to fuck her. Without saying a word after we shared a few light giggles she wrapped her hands around my hard dick and began to jerk it up and down slowly. Her left hand began to feel and rub my chest reassuring me that it was ok and relax. After a few strokes she leaned over and wrapped her lips around the head of my dick. Her tongue pressed the head of my dick on to the top of her mouth as she began to move her head up and down ever so gently delivering pleasure beyond anything my wife has ever done to me. While leaning in and sucking my dick I can feel her nipples and breasts push up against thigh and waist. I could feel myself as I grew close to orgasm and lightly pushed her off. I sat up and got out of the bed and began kissing her and wrapping my arms around her tight body and pulling her closer to me. I can taste and smell the scent and flavor of my dick from her breath. I then laid her on to the floor next to the bed and lifted her legs up over my head as I dived with an open mouth into her wet pussy. Her pussy was soaking and I could feel her hard clit poking at my nose as I was licking up her mess. As I worked my mouth up to her clit she pulled my hair up and down right on top of her hard clit. With not a care in the world if I suffocated or not while eating her pussy she forced my head down on to her throbbing clit. I accepted her clit into my mouth and like a small dick I kissed and pressed my tongue up against it as I worked it up and down in a licking and sucking motion. I continued on until she came to a shivering orgasm, as soon as she stopped shaking I forced my dick into her pussy as hard as I could as she let out a light scream. Her pussy was tight and swollen from being aroused for so long. As I pumped my dick into her pussy I stared into her eyes as she whispered the words "fuck me" over and over. As I approached orgasm I knew I wasn't going to be able to stop this one. I pulled out and began to jerk myself aiming for her flat belly, surprisingly she hopped up and forced my dick into her mouth and began to massage my dick with the inside of her cheeks and teasing the tip of my dick with her tongue. I was incredible as I exploded into her mouth releasing my cum into the back of her throat. Like a champ she gobbled up the small amounts that escaped onto her lips and chin, then giving me a full mouth service ridding any evidence around my dick with her tongue. Without a single word she got up and went into the bathroom and proceeded to take a shower, I sat at the end of the bed and fell asleep waiting for her to come out of the shower. I awoke to he sound of my wife's laughing at me as I laid there at the end of the bed completely naked. She told me I looked like a fool that had gotten too drunk to realize anything that was going on. She had a horrible hang over and so did everyone else that morning besides me and her niece that paid me a special visit the night before. I didn't get to say a word to her niece that morning, all she did was looked at me and winked, I simply responded with a smile. On our drive home after dropping off her nieces I received a text message from her niece, it said: "I had a lot of fun, thanks for picking us up and taking us back home. We should do this again next weekend." My wife laughed and called her an alcoholic. We got home and I got my blowjob, and we already have plans to go back next weekend.

The was the best trip to my inlaws EVER! This weekend should be fun also. I can't wait! If you want to know about this coming weekend let me know how you felt from reading about my weekend. Through PM. :D
onedirtyasian
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Stories