View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 2:22 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Caught by Cleaning Lady

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Caught by Cleaning Lady

Postby agb0326 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:25 am

Today i woke up and had the sudden urge to masturbate. Let me tell you that i am a straight male 21 years old and i am physically fit 6'0 ft tall 210 lbs mostly muscle and i have a 7 1/2 inch cock. So i woke up and i decided i wanted to be extra kinky this morning and i brought out my 8inch dildo. I am not gay but i love stimulating my ass with toys such as a dildo. So i brought out my dildo and lube, stripped off my clothes and was in the bathroom with my ass facing the door easing my dildo into my ass. It always hurts at first but after it starts to stretch my asshole it slides in and out nicely. So there i am fucking my ass with my dildo hardcore and jerking my cock at the same time and to day was thursday and i forgot that the cleaning lady was coming in today. I was the only one home and the cleaning lady usually comes into my bathroom to get sheats to make my bed. She is kind of old but shes a blonde hair perubian women in really good shape and shes probly in her mid 50's. I think shes good looking for her age. Back to the story, so there i am fucking my ass with my dildo while jerking off not even knowing or hearing her in my house with my ass towards the door when all of the sudden the door opens and i here the cleaning lady say "Oh my god, I am so sorry I didnt think anyone was home I am so sorry" and i'm still working my dildo in and out of my ass only i dont cum. I rush over to where she went inot my parents room and i say i'm sorry and i ask if shes alrite. She says yes in her perubian accent and says she need the sheets and that she was sorry for barging in. I went back and got the sheets and gave them to her. I went back into my bathroom and picked up my dildo and continued to fuck my ass with the door wide open kind of hoping she would come back in but she didnt and i even walked out of the bathroom and continued to fuck my ass out in my room hoping she would come back but she stayed in my parents room and started cleaning they're room first. I came really hard and throughout the day i just kind of laughed at the whole situation and had a hard on all day thinking of how i could do it again or what she thought of it. I hope she doesnt tell my parnets but i do hope she liked it or thinks about it tonite. Hell she probly masturbated in the house today thinkin about it. This is a 100% true story that happnd today. Let me know what evryone thinks?
agb0326

Re: Caught by Cleaning Lady

Postby Tazz41 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:08 am

Thats a cool story, once when I was 19,staying in a hotel,I woke up and started masturbating.The maid opened the door without knocking and caught me with my crank in hand.I grabbed the sheet and covered up quickly,but not fast enough for her not to see.She apologized and said she would come back later.I was so embarrased I got up,dressed and left for a couple hrs.I dont know if I would leave so quick nowadays.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Re: Caught by Cleaning Lady

Postby mcjackin64 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:49 pm

When I used to travel I'd stay in different hotels and such and I would always try to put myself into a situation that would have the maid 'barge' in on me, but I've never been that fortunate.
mcjackin64
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Stories