Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Group Masturbation

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Group Masturbation

Postby mickeyosl » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:37 pm

One of my favoriate fantasies, and something I really want to do is be involved in a masturbation group (more than two people). Best if it involves men and women, such as couples. No other sex act involved, just masturbation, either mutual or having it done to you and doing another, would be the most fantastic thing. It would get several hot fantasies at once. I would be watching and would be watched, which is hot, and masturbating for another person or group is another hot fantasy. Watching a guy or girl masturbating while I masturbate, or being masturbated by a guy or girl while others are watching and masturbating would be awesome. My load would be the biggest, as we all know, the build up before orgasm is what makes the orgasm the best.

What do you think? Anyone been involved in a group masturbation, or belong to a masturbation club? I would like to belong or start one in Indiana, but this state is not a very open state. If anyone has been to a club or participated in group masturbation, let me know your stories, and how to get involved in one.

Hard-on's and wet Pussies forever!
mickeyosl
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Just Chattin'