Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:04 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Hey I'm new...vacationing story(first sexual experience)

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Hey I'm new...vacationing story(first sexual experience)

Postby urock34 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:16 am

Hey guys, i just joined here and wanted to share my first and only(so far) sexual experience with a man. I consider myself straight but am extremely bi curious so maybe bi. I just turned 18 a month ago so barely legal :D

I was vacationing with my family and after a swim went into the locker room. There was a guy in there naked that I got caught checking out. I got scared and left. I came back in a little more prepared and took off my clothes and took a shower. I was really horny and had a rock hard boner that I was trying to hide. The man comes out of the shower next to me and looks me in the eye and enters the steam room. Not really knowing what i'm doing i go in with a towel. I sit across from him and i can see that his dick is out. He begins moaning and tells me to remove my towel exposing my boner. He then tells me to sit by him and takes his towel off too and asks me if i like. he kisses me and i go down on him and begin sucking his dick. He never got hard so i get the feeling i wawsn't too good at it haha but i kept sucking and jacking until he came. He then jacked me off and we went our separate directions. I came back the next day but no one was there...any one else have any vacationing stories?
urock34

Return to Stories