View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 4:29 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

My only other group masturbation.

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

My only other group masturbation.

Postby waderdude71 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:53 pm

Several weeks after our drunken group masturbation night my girlfriend told me that one of the girls who was involved could not stop talking about that night and she turned on she had been watching and masturbating with others.She told me that she thought her friend would probably be up for another night but we should surprise her.A night was arranged,I was going out with a friend and they were going to the cinema.When the friend arrived she was told my friend had to work and that film they were going to see had gotten terrible reviews.She asked what they woulgd go and see instead to which my girlfriend just replied" how about we just stay in and wank? ".A big grin appeared on her face and she said that was not funny and we should not wind her up.It was explained that we were serious but if she did not want too then that was not a problem.After a moments thought she agreed and the night was begun.Now this time no alcohol had been drunk and things were alot more tense.We talked for a while about the last time and who would go first and it was decided that we would all strip naked together,my girlfriend would be first,then me and lastly our friend,the only rule to this first round was you not aloud to touch yourself unless it was your turn to masturbate.We all stripped,my girlfriend lay down in front of us and began,it did not take long before she climaxed and took me me even less time after watching and be able to join in,our friend then had her turn and this time being sober i noticed how the two girls differed in technique.Once she had finished we chatted about technique and how intense it was with no alcohol involved.In one of those what the hell is going on moments i suddenly realised i was naked and talking about wanking with two naked girls.That was it i was ready again and this time we would all wank together and try and climax at the same time.This time the girls both took a good ten minutes to climax and i had to keep slowing down or stopping breifly so that i did not finish to early,but we did all manage finish within a few seconds of each other.Again we had rest and coffees were drunk and whilst i was doing this the girls decided that next round i would watch them and the they would watch me and again it was not touching whilst watching.That had to be the longest ten minutes of my life watching to girls wanking and not being able to wank myself,did not long to climax when it was my turn though.It was now getting late and i thought that had been the last of the evening when our friend said she would to see me and my girlfriend wank each other,so i did my girlfriend first and having watched her i copied her technique and she seemed very pleased by this,my girlfriend then wanked me whilst our friend wanked herself whilst we had been busy with each other.I was by completely drained and quite tender,we chatted more and agreed we should do it again but unfortunatly it never happened again,Me and the girlfriend are now married and have a child our friend met a guy and has moved away because of his job,we still see them and the odd coment is made now and then,We all still have the memory of those two nights and that will have to do i suppose.
waderdude71

Return to Stories