View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:58 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Today while in class......

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Today while in class......

Postby onedirtyasian » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:45 am

Today, while in class I sat in my usual place....right across from a this girl I had been checking out since the beginning of the semester. I was listening to instructor lecture about political systems then all of a sudden I felt this itch in my thighs. I scratched it a few times without thinking, then I realized what it looked like I was doing. I quickly looked up to see if any one noticed what I was doing. The one girl I had always checked out looked up at me and smiled. I was so embarrassed, but only for a few moments. I actually got an instant hard-on. Then when I realized she kept looking up at me every once in a while, I began stroke my dick along the side of my right leg. Once she knew that I was actually playing with my dick she kept watching. I was so excited I almost creamed myself. Right when we had a break between class she walked right up to me, but smiled and passed. The neglect was making me so horny I had to stop myself from cumming. So I walked out of class and got myself a cup of hot chocolate. While I was sitting in class waiting for the rest of the class and enjoying my cup of hot chocolate, people began to return to their seats from the lounge and hallways. But I just couldn't seem to find the hot little lady that was sitting across from me. I began to panic a little because I was beginning to think she went to office to report this pervert that was jerking his dick to her. Then out of no where an arm reached out in front of me and grabbed my hot chocolate out of my hands. I looked and to my surprise it was the hot little babe I was jerking to. She walked away with my hot chocolate like it was her's and looked back at me with one sexy wicked smile. She sat down with her eyes gazing at me while taking her sat just where she was sitting with my cup. As soon as instruction began again I began to massage my dick along side of my right leg again. After a few giggles she took a sip of my hot chocolate and licked the edge of cup where my mouth had been slowly and carefully while not taking her eyes off of me. It made me so hard, that I could no longer hold back. I came all over the inside of my thigh and made a huge mess inside my jeans. We never exchanged any kind of words but I do look forward to seeing her next monday night in class. I got home fucked the heck out of my wife and came in her mouth. Today was an awesome day.
onedirtyasian
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: Today while in class......

Postby BlkLngNThk » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:56 am

well done!
29/m
feel free to add me - [email protected]
BlkLngNThk
Private Privates

Postby phxbiguy » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:07 am

When I was an undergraduate in university I was often horned up during boring professorial lectures. I eventually learned from my frat brothers to cut the bottom out of my right jeans' pocket for easy access and spontaneous/discrete manual stimulation, if not to get off, but to stay awake. Many a time during a lecture I would put my hand into my pocket and stroke my stiffening member. Most of the time no one would take notice. However once in a class a guy took a significant interest in what was going on. I got incredibly turned on that when the class was over I headed for the nearest men’s room for a quick one. I walked in and took the farthest stall. Within minutes the door opened and another guy took the stall next to mine. I stared to jack off with wild abandon, I didn’t care if the guy next to me heard. Within minutes I heard a voice from above me asking, “I’d like to help you with that.” It was the same guy from my class. I said nothing; instead, in full view, I unlocked the stall door. He climbed down from his perch, pushed open the door and entered my stall. He then gave me one if the most sensuous blow jobs I’ve ever had. He knew what do without being told or guided. I rewarded him with a huge load of spunk. Although we saw each other in class for the remainder of the term, we never repeated the act. Now I wish I had. He has provided many jack off memories.
phxbiguy

Postby ilovetojilloff » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:37 am

That was a very sexy story onedirtyasian
My Avatar is of me
ilovetojilloff
Captain ImaCummin'

Return to Stories