View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 9:50 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Grandmother caught me

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Grandmother caught me

Postby grossoformaggio » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:29 pm

when i was about 18, I was staying at my grandmothers apartment, while this might seem odd, she was only about 25 years older than me and she looked good. She made a point of her feeling that nudity was / is normal and she always walked around the place in the nude. I was a bit embarrassed because seeing her naked always gave me a hard on. One morning i woke up in her spare bedroom and began doing what most guys do...I was stroking my cock when she walked in and caught me. Naturally stopped and tried to cover up. But she would have no part of that, she explained that everyone does it and then she put her leg on the bed and began to show me how she satisfied herself when she was alone. I could not watch her without finishing myself off. After I shot one of the biggest loads of my life I watched her rub her clitoris until she came also.
I told her later that I had been jacking off after seeing she walking around the house naked for years. I think that she must have been pleased by this information because, we mutually masturbated together several other times and she actually introduced me to a group of ladies who I had the opportunity to share with later.
grossoformaggio

Re: Grandmother caught me

Postby dickguy » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:24 pm

I think we would all love to hear more of the events that happened with your Gramdma's friends. Can you fill us in a little?
dickguy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby luv2jerk2 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:43 pm

Great story
luv2jerk2

Postby 69loverx » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:31 pm

I want to hear more about the group of ladies that you speak of? I feel this will make one hell of a fantasy session as jerking off in front of a group of ladies would be very exciting, hell, much better if they wanted to help me.
69loverx
Lieutenant Libido

Postby footage » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:17 pm

Glad grandma had no parts of you stopping and didnt have a fit. Great story. I would like to know about the friends too like did they to like to masturabate or did you get any from them? you did you just share stories. Well the more they tell you or let you do to them the more you get to get off to yourself.
footage
Major Orgasm

Postby selflover » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:08 pm

Great story. I too would like to hear more about grandma's friends.
selflover
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby mcjackin64 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:02 pm

I agree. That was a great story. I believe I was born in a different world to not be able to have experienced some of the things some of you have. I would love to be re-incarnated and get my chance.
mcjackin64
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby jackoffnow » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:14 pm

my grandmother never did catch me, but all of my family has at one time or another,when i was growing up,and once when i was grown,and ive seen them either jacking or jilling.
jackoffnow
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Stories