Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Just Say Me

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Just Say Me

Postby benny hill » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:00 pm

There's a new episode of The Secret Life of the American Teenager called "Just Say Me." The whole episode is about masturbation and it presents it as a healthy, normal, pleasant experience.

A girl's mom tells her daughter she should masturbate instead of having sex with her boyfriend and she does. She tells the others girls in school about it and starts a campaign called "Just Say Me." Her idea is for girls to feel comfortable masturbating.

A number of her friends masturbate in private and enjoy it. It didn't contain any graphic images or dialogue but it was candid. Two of the girls discussed it and then went into their seperate bedrooms. It showed the girls smiling in their beds after they finished.

In one funny scene the father wondered what the girls were talking about and the mother said masturbation. He was kind of freaked out and she said oh all women do it and I think it's good that they can talk about it. Some of the girls said their mothers talked to them about masturbation.

It showed masturbation as being something normal and not shameful or dirty. It also showed the enjoyment of it.
male
30's
6 inches
1 a week
straight but will talk to men

Feel free to PM
benny hill
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Just Chattin'