Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Wanking with water filled condom

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Wanking with water filled condom

Postby luvatug » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:16 am

I have just recently discovered a new and very pleasurable technique.
I was having a shower and discovered that if i fill a condom with hot water and pull it over your hard cock, then hold it at the base with one hand so it cant slip off and slide your fingers over your knob, at whatever speed u like. I found this to feel fantastic, and came quite quickly.
Give it a try and let me know how it works for you.
luvatug
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: Wanking with water filled condom

Postby Bellend » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:38 am

I jerk off alot with condoms. Usually ill unroll it, drop a blob of lube in it and slide it on. Im not the biggest guy in the world, so it gives me a few inches of 'slack' to stroke with.

When I was younger id do the same, but kneel infront of the couch and put my cock between the cushions, theyd grip back in and hold the condom in place, and id just slip and slide, in and out. For what amounts to fucking furniature, it feels surprisingly realistic, and was probably the main thing that helped me to stop busting withing 30 seconds of fucking a girl when i was younger.
Male
Australia
5x5, cut.
Bellend
Lieutenant Libido

Postby relaxandrelease » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:31 pm

Bellend wrote:I jerk off alot with condoms. Usually ill unroll it, drop a blob of lube in it and slide it on. Im not the biggest guy in the world, so it gives me a few inches of 'slack' to stroke with.

When I was younger id do the same, but kneel infront of the couch and put my cock between the cushions, theyd grip back in and hold the condom in place, and id just slip and slide, in and out. For what amounts to fucking furniature, it feels surprisingly realistic, and was probably the main thing that helped me to stop busting withing 30 seconds of fucking a girl when i was younger.

I did something similar. I put two pillows togeather on my bed (side to side, not on top of one another) with a condom in between them and went at it. I could hump the pillows for a while squeeze the two togeather to get the tightness just right and I would be spent.

Sometimes you can loose yourself in those fantasies. I fucked the pillows so hard one time that I had the bed springs squeeking rather loudly and broke the condom. I kept going and had a leg shaking, screaming orgasm. Ah, that was fun. :mrgreen:
22yo male
bi
message me sometimes or friend me. I'm pretty fun to talk to.
relaxandrelease
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Bellend » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:22 am

lol i broke a few in my time and ended up busting on cushions or whatever. but hey, if ones ever gonna break, thats the time!
Male
Australia
5x5, cut.
Bellend
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Techniques