View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 1:35 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Being dared to taste

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Being dared to taste

Postby handy1tongue » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:57 pm

THIS IS A TRUE STORY

I have for many years fantasized about tasting my own cum but like most guys with same desire (or at least from what I read) chicken out after cumming. After being married 10 years (now going on 18) and having kids....things started to slow down. I began to turn to masturbation again as an outlet. My fantasy of tasting soon returned and one night when my wife was asleep (or so I thought) I grabbed a pitch of precum and took a taste. All of a sudden my wife who was motionless flipped over facing away from me and mumbled "it's late"....I was so embarrassed as I really thought she was asleep and now didn’t know if she saw me or not.

Afraid to bring up the subject, I let it drop and months went by without a word from either of us....then one night we were fooling around in front of the fireplace, kids long asleep and we were quite relaxed….. drinking wine and listening to music. She was lying on the floor and I climbed up to straddle her with my cock between her tits. I was slowly stroking myself with my right while reaching around and playing with her clit with my left. After a while she asked if I was going to come on her tits, to which I replied "does that turn you on?". She said sure, as long as you promise to clean it up after. Catching a hint of a smirk when she said this but not wanting to misread her and get myself in an embarrassing situation, I asked what she meant. She gave me a dirty smile and said...."you know what I mean"...."come on, I want you to....your my husband and I want you to enjoy yourself".

I could not believe my ears and after hearing that, I exploded on her tits and dove in....WOW that was by far the hottest experience for me. I reenact this often when masturbating and my wife and I have repeated this but not as often as I would like.......
handy1tongue
Private Privates

Re: Being dared to taste

Postby Much2Fun » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:33 am

Ugh
Last edited by Much2Fun on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Postby handy1tongue » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:01 pm

Not sure why I waited.....being married to a sexually unadventurous woman didn't help - as the years went by, I get more daring
handy1tongue
Private Privates

Postby bigjim7 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:47 pm

Have tasted laods of precum when totally horny but the urge dies when i cum. Dont know if there is a way around this. Maybe gettin into a position where i could shoot into my mouth would be the answer. Does anybody do this?
bigjim7
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby Tiggles » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:49 am

bigjim7 wrote:Have tasted laods of precum when totally horny but the urge dies when i cum. Dont know if there is a way around this. Maybe gettin into a position where i could shoot into my mouth would be the answer. Does anybody do this?

Ive done this a few times tbh shoot a load in a mouth is very good 8)

Best way i did it was just before i cum get myself into postion so just right :D
Age 31 / Bi / Male
PMs Welcome
Tiggles
Lieutenant Libido

Postby handy1tongue » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:19 pm

Do you have a gf or wife that you would be willing to share with? That is the best
handy1tongue
Private Privates

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:50 pm

Its never been a dare,I have cum in her, and just slide down and licked her pussy getting a mouthful of my juice and hers,sometimes going back up her body to french, with some in my mouth to give her.Its very erotic.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Return to Stories