Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Masturbating with aphrodisiacs.

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Masturbating with aphrodisiacs.

Postby Bite_Me » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:41 pm

I can't find any list of forum rules so I'm not sure what topics are disallowed, please edit if I'm breaking any rules.

Does anyone else out there ever try enhancing masturbation (or sex) by using aphrodisiacs?

Here's some I use - I never mix them though:

Poppers (illegal in some Countries)
Alcohol
Golden Root Complex (completely legal, no serious side effects)
Damiana herb (capsules - buy in health food stores)
Horny Goat Weed (health food stores again)

I've also tried legal high pills; Doves, Mind Candy, Summer Daze. But for some reason my body doesn't tolerate them and the Mind Candy in particular made me extremely ill (no exaggeration) on the comedown. It's your choice if you want to use them but I hope you never experience the kind of illness that I did, I won't be touching any of that sh*t again. Dangerous stuff.

Smoking mixtures like Spice (now rebadged under new names like Tribal Warrior) are okay but don't do a lot for me; I'll probably try real marijuana sometime in the future, it's got a reputation as a potent sex-enhancer and it's well studied so no major risk of unexpected side-effects.

I just bought four Summer Grass capsules, they are a completely legal herbal mix and as far as I know there know they are basically safe; they're made by the people who make Golden Root Complex.

GRC is a bit too strong for me so I open the capsules and just use half the contents, like a lot of people a whole capsule gives me a stuffy nose, headache and a slightly cold feeling, half a capsule works better. It's safe to take painkillers (aspirin, paracetamol, ibuprofen) to cure a headache if you get one but if you do it probably means you are using a bit too much. Strangely I actually get a bit of a high from Golden Root Complex, maybe it's just a placebo effect but I rather enjoy the "come-up" sensation as it kicks in. 1 capsule can give you recurring erections for a full 24 hours! It works for men and most women by varying degrees but it can definitely make you feel good and horny.

Damiana tastes bitter but you can drink it as a tea if you add honey (popular with women at tea-parties in the days of yore) or buy capsules more expensive but no bad taste. It'll warm you up quite quickly, it's not a true aphrodisiac but it'll get you hot-flushing in a similar way to spicy foods.

I'm keen to try Bremelanotide - also known as PT-141 but it's not available in the UK so it has to be imported - packed in ice - from the USA. I need to find out more about it but it's a drug awaiting FDA approval (it may never get it) that according to some claims can give you a whole weekend of turbo-boosted exhausting multiple orgasms with no hangover! I seriously hope it's as good as it is claimed to be and it is made fully legal.
Bite_Me
Private Privates

Re: Masturbating with aphrodisiacs.

Postby Bite_Me » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:23 pm

Update..

I tried Summer Grass on the weekend - just a half capsule - and I'm not sure what to make of it. The one thing I can say for sure is it works as a laxative!
I didn't feel any of the horniness I get from GRC but I did notice it made my skin feel more sensitive so maybe it's good as a sex supplement if not a masturbation enhancer. It may be that it has to be used a couple of times before you get used to it (GRC didn't work for me the first time) but I won't try it again for a while because it made me feel too monged the next day.
Bite_Me
Private Privates

Postby Conran » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:41 pm

It's kind of related, but I've used Pheromone sprays before, and they make me and other guys around me incredibly horny!

There was one that I was trying out, and one squirt of it made my best mate horny for about six hours. He went from being just a normal guy, to checking out every person that walked by, and openly discussing sex with me.

That night we shared a hotel room and I caught him stroking while looking at my boner while I was "asleep". :lol:

I use it a lot in the summer, and I get a lot of responses from both guys and girls.
Conran
Lieutenant Libido

Postby JerkingDave » Sat May 15, 2010 2:27 pm

There was a legal high in the UK called mephedrone that was recently banned. As well as being an effective stimulant it was also the perfect jacking and edging drug for the following reasons:

It got me incredibly horny
It made the skin around my groin and penis unbeleivably sensitive and pleasurable just to stroke
It made it incredibly difficult to cum.

These 3 things combined resulted in me having many 12+ hour plus edging sessions. I must admit that once or twice I went a little crazy on it and on one occassion i had a 48 hour non stop jerk session. The orgasm at the end was like nothing ive ever experienced - as if God him/herself was blowing on my cockhead. I felt utterly drained for days afterwards and its not something I would ever recommend not only from a health aspect but also because im now left with the rather depressing knowledge that I will probably never have an orgasm that good again!
Quality not quantity, edging is the way to do it.
JerkingDave
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Techniques