View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:17 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

erotic fiction

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

erotic fiction

Postby smexylucy » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:26 pm

would it be ok to write some stories and/or fantasies involving myself? i get amazingly aroused by writing erotic stories and then people commenting on them. and of course people can write their own.
19yo exhibitionist
size 8 UK
34C
shaved
welcome to PM's
smexylucy
Lieutenant Libido

Re: erotic fiction

Postby me372 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:49 am

smexylucy wrote:i get amazingly aroused by writing erotic stories and then people commenting on them. and of course people can write their own.

I think most people here would love to read your stories and fantasies. I'm sure plenty of comments would be available as well ;-)
straight male, I LOVE messages and conversation with women. Always looking for new friends!
me372
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby BigShow » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:58 am

Go for it. I'd love to read them.
Male, 37, single.
BigShow
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby smexylucy » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:24 pm

Heres a fictional story from me:

I came home early, being as horny as i was. I ran straight upstairs, ripping my blouse and short skirt off on the way, revealing my black lace panties and matching bra. as i entered my room i was in such a state i forgot to close the door. i rubbed my shaved slit over my size 8 knickers and moaned, feeling the wet heat emanating from my cunt. i reached up to unhook my 34C's, my breasts spilling out, showing my erect nipples. With one hand i tweaked my nipples while the other hand slipped my soaking wet knickers down my tanned thighs to my ankles.
I plunged two fingers into my dripping pussy and began to finger fuck myself, the other hand now diddling my clit. I was at it for a good 5 minutes till i felt the beginning of my orgasm, rising up like a storm. I moaned as my orgasm washed over me, my hips bucking and pussy clamping down on my fingers. Then i felt something wet on my ankle, i cant have squirted that far, ive only gushed in the past.
I looked up quickly, witnessing my brothers mate, Joe. He was rapidly trying to put his still hard prick inside his sweatpants. He turned around and left the room in a hurry, no words were said. I pulled my panties back up and clipped my bra. Lying on my bed face down, legs spread, basking the afterglow of my tremendous cum.
It had to be about 20 minutes later when i felt fingers run up the inside of my thigh, stopping at the cleft of my mound. I stretched my legs out a bit more to give him permission to touch me, i reached around my back, tearing my bra off, it was now uncomfortable with my nipples pushing against the lace. Joes fingers caressed my peachy ass and touching all the special spots in between my thighs but still not touching my love button. I next felt something thick and hard against the cleft of my ass. His bare penis was pushing against me, rubbing my slit. I turned around quickly and drew my hands down to my knickers, feverishly pushing then down and off. At this point i realised Joe was totally naked, i looked down to his cock, about 7" in length but very thick. I pulled him to me, hugging him close to my body, skin to skin. I felt hi trying to enter me, i reached down and set his cock at my pink entrance. He pushed forward slowly, making the most of the penetration until our pubic bones hit. He then pulled out to the tip and thrust into me, hard. I screamed with pleasure and bucked my hips towards him. We built up a steady rhythm and carried on with our lovemaking.
"Lucy, im going to cum soon. Shit this feels so good!"
"Ahh, baby. whatever you do, dont stop!!"
I felt something hit the walls of my pussy and i let go, gushing as i climaxed on his cock. His cum spurted forcefully from the tip of his penis, depositing all his sperm deep inside me. Joe collasped on top of me and we fell asleep together, his shrinking cock still inside me.
19yo exhibitionist
size 8 UK
34C
shaved
welcome to PM's
smexylucy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby gary23 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:33 pm

nice story lucy keep them coming!!! xx
gary23
Private Privates

Postby Steo » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:57 am

Excellent story lucy. Dumped a huge load of cum on myself after reading it earlier. Think I'll have a re-read now, too :)
21/str
Hetro for sex, wont say no to male cam/chat/jo buddies though.
Steo

Postby dale » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:24 am

Wish I could have been there in the background. My cock would be out and one hand jacking it
dale
Private Privates

Return to Stories