View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:25 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Jacking Off in my back yard

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Jacking Off in my back yard

Postby i_did_go_blind » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:29 am

I have a medium sized back yard with a 6 foot privacy fence. My neighbors on each side are able to see into the yard from upstairs windows. But I figure that it is my private property, and I do have a privacy fence, so If I want to jack off in my yard that it is ok. I like to wait until it is dark and then take my pants off and walk out the back door with a raging hard on. I walk around the yard for a few minutes while stroking my cock. Then I sit down in a patio chair and jack off until I cum. One night there was a very bright full moon, so around midnite I went out and set in the chair and jacked off. After shooting my wad all over the ground in front of me, I looked up at the neighbors upstairs window, and saw his teenage daughter watching me through her open window. She only had on a bra and panties, and her hand was in her panties. I kept stroking my cock and almost instantly got hard again. I was staring at her, and she was staring at me. It was obvious that we were watching each other, yet we both continued to masturbate. I stopped to turn my chair to get a better view of her, and to give her a better view of my activity. She pulled her hand out of her panties and walked away from the window. I was afraid that she had become embarassed and disappeared, but she soon returned and poked her head around the window to see if I was still there. I leaned back to make my cock stick up farther and be more visisble. She then stood in front of the window, and I could see that she had removed her bra and panties. She smiled and started rubbing her tits. Then she slid her right hand down to her pussy and stuck her fingers inside of it. She leaned her head back and started banging away at her pussy. I was ready to cum again, and did not hold back on the pleasure I was feeling. As the cum was boiling in my balls, I began to moan. Her head snapped back forward to watch me. She was banging harder and faster on her pussy now. I let out a loud growl and shot my cum up into the air. It was the most explosive orgasm I have ever had. I just kept stroking as my cock throbbed out the last few goblets of shiny white cum. She clamped her legs together with her fingers still in her pussy, and thrust her head back. Then she just stood there and shuddered. I knew she was cumming, but had to be quiet to keep her dad and mom from hearing her. I was laid back in my chair and waved at her. She waved back and then walked away and turned off her light.
I saw her the next morning as I was mowing my front yard and she was leaving in her car. We looked at each other briefly and smiled, and she blushed.

I still jack off in my back yard and position my chair so that she can see... if she is watching. I don't know if she is or not, as she has not turned her light on and shown herself again while I jack off.
i_did_go_blind

Re: Jacking Off in my back yard

Postby aronpete » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:55 am

Great story, thanks - it got me started on a good stroke. Ah here goes, won't stop now.
aronpete
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby bigjim7 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:48 pm

What a horny story. And what a great situation to find yourself in - so nice that she felt the same way u did
bigjim7
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby BeanFlicker » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Mmmm fucking great story, I would have loved to have seen you.

I remember when I was living at a friends she told me that she had gone out in her underwear early one morning to collect the washing hanging on the line and had noticed her neighbours husband touching himself at the bedroom window. (she found this disgusting and was complaining)

Well that instantly turned me on and so I started masturbating in the garden at night any chance I could.. I was usually up after everyone went to bed, I'd go out and lay on the lawn.. legs spread wide..rubbing my clit and hoping he would catch me, watch and jack off.

sadly I never saw him at the window once :(

I even thought of putting a note through his door but was too afraid his wife would read it :oops:
Masturbation Addict
Filthy Minded BBW
Single & Always Horny
I love reading your PM's (even if I can't always reply)
BeanFlicker
Lieutenant Libido

Postby w1ckedw1lly » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:38 am

omg Beanflicker mmmm we need more girls like you! Iwould LOVE for that to happen next door to me!
w1ckedw1lly
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:10 pm

I used to live in a one strory house surrounded by other one story houses so I would go out after dark every chance I could and pull off my shorts, and stroke. I shot many a load in the grass.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Return to Stories