View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:49 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Stop and Go

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Stop and Go

Postby bobin469 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:17 pm

I love to fondle and jerk off myself until I get to the point of climax and stop until I calm down then go for more. It is at that point just before I cum where the feeling is supreme. I found that I can actually enjoy myself for hours and days if I'm careful and not cum. After a couple of days the multiple peaks without going over make me ever more sensitive to touch and quickly to get excited. I even notice women more than ever and every chance I get I play with myself.

Yesterday was the 5 or so day and I was working on our motorhome so I had plenty alone time, which was great for me to reach the climax peak without exploding. I had to go get some parts and as usual I ensure my underware was pulled to one side leaving myself open and as I headed out I unzipped my jeans and pulled it out. I put my cell phone on the tray and played some video of women fingering themselves and I stroked by cock as I drove and watched.

As I drove through the town I noticed a couple of women in bikinis and as I looked at their crotches and breasts I started wanking myself faster and as I about to pass them I was at my peak and on the furge of cumin and I quickly pulled my hand away and thought oh fuck not now and starting looking around for something to catch my cum. I was att he peak of arousal that I was never able to hold back from and as I pulled over to the side and parked and sat motionless trying all I could to hold back as other cars drove by. I thought worse case I'd step out and ejaculate on the sidewalk. The more I thought about what I was going to do I started to calm down so eventually I didn't cum. I sat there awhile more as I carefully and softly rubbed my fingers over the head of my cock to besure I wouldn't take off and just cumin. I still haven't cum.
bobin469

Re: Stop and Go

Postby strokethrust » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:12 pm

Thats what I've been doing for two days now (without the driving around but I do like to pull it out pull it over and pull it off when on long drive I call it a good car jacking!!!) Stop and Go rules my masturbation play
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Return to Stories