Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

phone sex masturbation

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

phone sex masturbation

Postby jaybee2000 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:53 pm

I know it`s expensive but occasionally when I am really horny I love to dial one of the cheaper phone sex numbers. To keep the call as short as possible I immediately tell the sexy sounding female that I want her to instruct me to masturbate. i am usually fully clothed, which I tell her so that she can start by telling me to get my cock out. I tell her how hard it is getting as she continues to give me wanking advice. It feels more rude this way and more enjoyable. When I cum I tell her how great it was and thank her for her assistance. Anyone else got any similar phone sex stories?
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby MRBLOBBYOFCO » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:59 pm

I live in the UK and I've tried phone sex here. I'm obviously not as assertive as u re this but I've found it a real rip-off. The girls are only interested in keeping u talking as long as possible because it costs more. This even applies to the "Quick wank line" ones and "Cum in under 30 secs" etc. Not much of a turn on to me.

Happy wanking

Mr B :)
MRBLOBBYOFCO
Lieutenant Libido

Postby rowley » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:37 pm

I luv phone sex if the other party is willing to contribute as well, nothing more erotic than two people masturbating sharing how good it feels. I luv dirty talk it really gets me hard.
rowley

Postby lubed_left_hand » Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:00 pm

It's much more fun when you can find a friend who likes it as much as you do. I've got a few girls who I call from time to time and we listen to each other masturbate, sometimes I'll go on cam for them while they listen...hehe
lubed_left_hand
Lieutenant Libido

Postby rubbingqueen » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:51 pm

Hi I love phone sex and rather than use one of the sex lines sign up on a sex site where you can chat to horny people and get somebody to have phone sex with you without having the cost plus you get real people who are just as horny as you !!
rubbingqueen

Postby panty stroker » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:30 am

Try Niteflirt. I've found a few women on there that are very nice, and will get you off any way you like. There's something for every fetish on there too.
Sex: Male
Penis: 6"erect, thick, circumcised
Sexuality: Definitely Straight
Masturbates: Twice Daily Minimum! I love to stroke it!
Fetishes: Big Breasts, Lingerie
"Panties, the best thing, next to pussies!"
panty stroker
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Outsider » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:38 am

Hi I love phone sex and rather than use one of the sex lines sign up on a sex site where you can chat to horny people and get somebody to have phone sex with you without having the cost plus you get real people who are just as horny as you !!

I completely agree. I've done phone sex hundreds of times and all of them were with people I met in chat rooms. Like you say, you're talking to 'real' people who are really horny and wanting to get off, just like you are. I love it! I use those prepaid phone cards to call and have done phone with people from all over the world. 8)
42, male, married, horny

PMs welcomed! :)
Outsider
Major Orgasm

Postby rdl30 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:52 pm

I use phone sex quite often. I have been using the same place now for about 13 years. Go to uslove.com. Its $18.00 for 15 minutes and there are a lot of girls to choose from and any fetish you want.
rdl30
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby sscker » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:33 pm

ive mic'd with ppl ive met in chats and like Outsider loved itcuz there in the sameboat as u. been real interested 2phone
sscker

Re: phone sex masturbation

Postby paco92xi » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:02 am

any girls that want to have phone sex or sext message me for my number i'm always horny
18 male ms usa
5'5" 170 lbs
6 1/2"
paco92xi
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Techniques