View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:04 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

New here, dressing room story. :)

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

New here, dressing room story. :)

Postby robothive85 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:48 am

Hello all,

Great community you have here - you all have some pretty great stories. :)

I thought I'd introduce myself with one of mine that happened tonight.

I love, love, to JO knowing people are close by, with the possibility of me getting caught. I get rock hard and just love every moment. Soooo, what did I do? Went to the local mall and picked out some clothes (didn't want to look SO obvious) and headed to the dressing room. This particular room was quite big, had a large bench, and a huge mirror. The bench was pretty much out of sight of the door, so I knew I'd be safe. Oh, and the room had a lock. win-win! lol

I head in there, lock the door, set the clothes down...give myself a once over in the mirror, then got myself good and naked. I was rock hard at this point and ready to go. Walked and peaked in the doorway to make sure I was good.

Sat down on the bench and went to town. It was soooo hot! I saw a hottie outside of the dressing room, so naturally I had her on the mind while I was JO. The fact that I could hear people walking by a few feet away got me uber excited!

I went at it for a few, watching myself the entire time in the mirror.

What an intense orgasm! I came real good and was satisfied. :) Hope to do it again soon, but to change it up a bit.

Anyway, thought you all might enjoy that.
Take care!

Jay
26/m
Straight but have experimented with guys
Want to chat? M/F fine, please PM!
robothive85

Re: New here, dressing room story. :)

Postby dwd » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:48 am

Just noticed this thread...!

Yesterday I was out of town on business and had this huge urge to pop a load...I was driving past a mall and it hit me - what about the fitting rooms at the department store (a Macy's type store)? I went in, looked at the clothes - got several pairs of pants and proceeded to the fitting room area. There was no one there, so I picked the last one at the end, went in, stripped and started jerking off. There was a full length mirror in the room, so it was fun to catch glimpses of myself stroking. It didn't take long - I blew my load, using my hand to catch the hot jizz...It was so exciting and so hot! I put my clothes back on, cleaned up slightly and left, no one knowing what I had done in the room...It was very hot and very exciting! I will have to do it again very soon!

Any one else share this experience?

dwd
dwd

Return to Stories