View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:44 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

I told my wife I was desperate for a wank

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

I told my wife I was desperate for a wank

Postby jaybee2000 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:22 am

The other morning I woke up hard and horny but my wife was already up and out of bed. I got up and got showered, giving my cock some attention. Then I got dressed and entered the living room where my wife was sitting opposite in her short nightie. Being already very horny, the sight of her bare legs and thighs was making me feel even more desperate fot relief. I could have jumped on her for a quickie, of course, but I wanted to be more rude and daring. What I wanted more than anything was to get my cock out and wank myself off. She was sitting with her legs slightly apart as she chatted about the weather and other topics of no interest to me at the time. My gaze was fixed on her lower half as I felt my cock growing harder. Finally, I plucked up the courage to tell her that while she sat there I was getting more and more turned on by the sight of her in her scanty nightie. I told her I was desperate to have a wank and asked if she waould open her legs further and pull up her nightie for me to do it while she watched. She seemed flattered that she had caused such arousal and was keen to oblige. As she arranged herself for my viewing pleasure, I undid my pants and took out my erect cock. Sitting fully clothed, I began masturbating as she watched every movement of my hand up and down my penis which was now rock hard and sticking straight out from my pants. She now had her legs wide open so that I could see everything. It felt like I was in a naughty peep show. I asked her if she wanted me to finish in the bathroom, but I was glad when she said no and told me she was enjoying watching and urged me to just let myself cum where I was sitting, which was just in front of her. Her encouragement made me even more deperate to finish and as I panted heavily I told her I was about to cum. Then my cock pulsed and throbbed as I started cumming, shooting semen onto the floor and down my hand. The whole episode only lasted about 10 minutes but it was so much more pleasurable than just sneeking off for a quickie by myself. I will definately be trying that again when the time is right.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: I told my wife I was desperate for a wank

Postby Tazz41 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Good for you,I luv for my gal to watch me,but usually she ends up lending a hand.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby eliminator » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:59 pm

thats one hot story jaybee 8)
eliminator
Lieutenant Libido

Postby GirlyLee » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:12 am

That turned me on! HOT
GirlyLee
Lieutenant Libido

Postby iron_fist » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:31 am

super hot story. Thanks for that!
iron_fist
Private Privates

Postby sean1969 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:41 am

that is so hot!...wish i wa there wanking with you...lol!
sean1969
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Stories