View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

share a tease story

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

share a tease story

Postby ilovetocum » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Hello, this morning I just have a brief sexual rant to unload....

I work nights, wife works days. When I get home she is usually getting ready for work. I walked in the door this morning and I heard the shower running, the thought of her naked body made me begin to lightly throb. I grew hornier by the second, by the time I got upstairs I had a very thick bulge in my pants that was just aching to be squeezed. I went to the bedroom to put my work things away, mean while she is walking down the hallway. She came into the bedroom and asked for a hug, I gave her a very close hug and caressed her sides, stomach and lower back. I let out a soft groan as I felt precum flowing out of my heavy, throbbing cock. She felt the tip of me swell up against her naked lower lips and reached down......

I then felt a warm, very soft hand slide down my nearly erect shaft to the very base. This is when I felt an aggressive squeeze, just asking my cock to explode. After this I was fully erect and throbbing hard. I watched her put on her very tiny, black V string thong and slide my cock which was drenched in precum, in between her ass cheeks and reached around to feel her clit through the sexy pair of thongs. She reached around, gave a very firm grab and began to stroke me SOOOOO FAST. My balls felt like anchors slapping back and forth, I wanted to spray my thick load deep inside of her pussy so bad!

But, she then had to continue getting ready for work. It was such a huge disappointment. After she left I shaved downstairs and came to the PC for a mind blowing explosion, started off by some edging of course. :)

I love getting myself to a point where the cum just sprays out in huge spurts all over my neck and stomach.

I just thought I'd share, I will now proceed to caress my thick, throbbing cock.
26 M always ready to stroke my thick and shaven 7 incher!PM's welcome.
ilovetocum
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: share a tease story

Postby Ikop » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:00 pm

I'd sure like a gf like that! But next time, make her finish it.
Not at that moment, but when she get's back home. Edge and be horny all day long, it's fun!
26 Straight male
Ikop
Lieutenant Libido

Postby ilovetocum » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:46 pm

I do usually instigate a hot session after she gets home, problem is, my sex drive is much more needing than hers is. :(

I caught her in lacey boy shorts today in the midst of getting dressed, it made my cock throb! I'm an assman, I love a nice, full ass in some sexy panties!
ilovetocum
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby strokethrust » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:41 am

ilovetocum wrote:I do usually instigate a hot session after she gets home, problem is, my sex drive is much more needing than hers is. :(

I caught her in lacey boy shorts today in the midst of getting dressed, it made my cock throb! I'm an assman, I love a nice, full ass in some sexy panties!

Just read your very horny story about your GF getting ready for work. That is often the way my GF leaves me...hard and throbbing and sometimes leaking...after her shower she will, if I'm lucky, let me lick her beautiful breasts and maybe her freshly shaved pussy and sometimes may even briefly suck my swollen cock in return. Before she heads out the door...running late!
And I'm left to my own devices alone!! :D
Always end up stroking my....hard and throbbing and sometimes leaking..cock all day mmmmm
And if I can I'll hold on for a fantastic fuck when she gets home!!!
Thanks for reminding me of those very horny days at home :D

ps she has "a nice, full ass in some sexy panties" and the sight of this very sexy round ass that is presented to me while she bends over to get dressed is what really drives me crazy and leaves my cock aching to cum when shes gone!
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Postby ilovetocum » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:18 pm

Nice, what really turns me on is that nice, full ass in a tiny thong! I could massage it for hours, my favorite is when I massage her ass and she grips my cock very tight and strokes as fast as she can. I have no choice but to constantly moan in her ear.
ilovetocum
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby jaybee2000 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:19 pm

Like you I love ass. I sometimes masturbate to the site of my wife's ass when she is asleep. The other weekend when I was feeling really horny I encouraged her to go back to bed with me, even though she said she wasn't in the mood. I stripped off while she stripped to her pants as she let me play about, rubbing my throbbing dick against various parts of her body. For much of the time she lay facing me with her legs bent so that I could thrust in and out between her legs. When she turned onto her stomach, though, I could not resist the temptation to pull down her pants to reveal her lovely rounded ass. While extremely aroused by that wonderful sight, I caressed and fondled the cheeks of her ass with my right hand while masturbating with my left hand. I was kneeling on the bed and as her head was turned towards me she waqtched me playing with my cock as I got more and more excited and eventually came on the bed near her face. She seems to enjoy me being turned on by her body even when not feeling up to full sex. I am certainly happy with that situation.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Stories