View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:09 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

My sisters best friend

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

My sisters best friend

Postby luvstojack » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:50 am

this happened to me last night...
i frequently go up to my sisters room and sniff her thongs and use her lube and dildos for some anal play or just jacking off into some panties, and 2 days ago my sisters friend whos about 5'5 105 pounds short blonde hair small but perky tits and the best ass ive ever seen had spent the night.
Her and my sister are both 19 if that helps paint a picture btw :D anyways, there is a full body mirror where my sister does her hair or w/e and i went up there last night around midnight and stole some of her lube and her small dildo and shoved it in my ass and turned it on and it was massaging my ass while i was pumping my dick into that mirror (i like to cum on it) anyways i was really getting into it and then all the sudden... the dildo falls out, that never happens so i turned around and behind me and to the left a little bit... was my sisters friend.
i must have looked like a deer in the headlights and she saw it and said no thats all right... i just wanted to borrow this (she took the dildo out) and she took her skirt off and panties off and handed the panties to me and started fucking herself with her dildo. I was still in shock so i just stood there buck naked watching her and she said Have u ever done it? i said no but ive thought about fucking her before. She asked me if that was true and i said i was just jacking off thinking about u. she must have been REALLY horny because hearing that she said come here and have a feel, so i rabbed her tits and sucked on her right nipple, then she guided my hand down to the dildo and she said u take over. so i started pushing it in and out of her and she started to moan... i couldnt take it anymore, when she put her head back and bit her lip i said fuck it and took the dildo out and asked mind if i finish u up without it? she got a big grin on her face and said be my guest, so we started as misonary position and i was getting close to cumming i asked are u on the pill, she said yes, why are u about to cum? i responded ya but first i REALLY wanna try something so i took it out and stopped for a good 30 seconds or more (i really didnt want to cum yet, i wanted to savor this experience) and asked if i could put it in her ass. she thought for a minute and she said... well ive known u forever and this is your first time, why not! so she got on all 4's and arched her back and i put it in.. after about 7-8 pumps i exploded the hardest ive ever came deep into her ass. she said my my what a big load, and now that uve had me i wanna have you! :shock: what do u mean i said? and she said lay back and lift your legs... i did as i was told and she crawled over to me on all 4's (this was the single hotest thing ive ever seen) and she started licking my cock cleaning up the cum and what not and then she licked me from my ass to my balls and then started tonguing my asshole... i was in extesy(spelling?) and after a minute of that or so she started finger fucking my asshole, even though i had recently came that was enough to give me a steel hardon. she must have finger fucked me for 5 or 6 minutes and i said, hoooooly shit im about to cum again! she got a devilish look on her face and pointed to her chin and said right here, so i stood up and pumped my cock a few times and BOOM i shot all over her face again, normally i have to wait 30-45 mins before i can come again but tonight was special, it only took a few mins in between.....

this is my first story and it is 100% true, ide love comments, PMs too
Last edited by luvstojack on Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
luvstojack

Postby Doma » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:22 pm

Really really hard I mean hot lol. Thanks for sharing taht was pretty hot.
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Physique: Chubby but sexy
Circumcised: Yes
Cock Length: 6 in. (Approximately)
Cock Girth: 5 in.
J/O Frequency: 1-2 times a day
Doma
Major Orgasm

Postby nc208082 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:50 pm

that story is the biggest load of bullshit i have ever read. first of all your obviously not straight if you like sticking dildos up your ass. i understand if u like the sensation maybe a finger, but damn, so your story sounds like your sister was ahving a sleepover with her hot firned and you happened to be standing in her room jackin it and stickin butt plugs up your ass and she walked in found this sooo erotic that she started sticking the dildo that fell out of your ass into her snatch and then got you to fuck her, and then after 30 seconds you convince her to let you stick it in her ass, and bust everywhere. but no it doesnt end there after you bust she starts licking your dick and giving you a rim job. Meanwhile if it is a "sleepover" wherer was your sister for all of this? just sittin by herself not wondering what her friend might be doing in her room for like 30 minutes? Ok Bud your story has to be true if you say it is. about as true as the loch ness monster or the stories from penthouse right? STOP JACKIN IT TO YOUR SISTERS UNDERWEAR MAN THATS FUCKED UP.
nc208082

Postby gpmgsf » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:59 pm

nc208082 wrote:that story is the biggest load of bullshit i have ever read. first of all your obviously not straight if you like sticking dildos up your ass. i understand if u like the sensation maybe a finger,

nc208082

Whats your beef with this story?
Just because he likes a dildo up his arse doesnot mean that he is not straight. I happen to like being fucked up the arse with a vibrator or strap on. I am straight and the wife does it to me........we both like it!
gpmgsf
Lieutenant Libido

Postby SavoryIce » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:07 am

nc208082 wrote:that story is the biggest load of bullshit i have ever read. first of all your obviously not straight if you like sticking dildos up your ass. i understand if u like the sensation maybe a finger, but damn, so your story sounds like your sister was ahving a sleepover with her hot firned and you happened to be standing in her room jackin it and stickin butt plugs up your ass and she walked in found this sooo erotic that she started sticking the dildo that fell out of your ass into her snatch and then got you to fuck her, and then after 30 seconds you convince her to let you stick it in her ass, and bust everywhere. but no it doesnt end there after you bust she starts licking your dick and giving you a rim job. Meanwhile if it is a "sleepover" wherer was your sister for all of this? just sittin by herself not wondering what her friend might be doing in her room for like 30 minutes? Ok Bud your story has to be true if you say it is. about as true as the loch ness monster or the stories from penthouse right? STOP JACKIN IT TO YOUR SISTERS UNDERWEAR MAN THATS FUCKED UP.

I will admit that it does not sound completely believeable, but the members of this site are very adventurous, and a tiger never changes its stripes, so maybe it did all happen. Maybe his sister went out somewhere to get something and her friend decided to stay. You never know. Especially you don't know, I say. You don't know people, and you're not a Psychologist. I'm sure he has a perfectly reasonable explanation for the entire event. AND BESIDES THAT, he's created a nice fantasy for some of the other guys here to look back on, so even if the story is not true, he at least knows how to tell a male's version of an erotic story. Of course, I don't apply. I'm just observing. Maybe you should just do that as well.
Female / 21 / Straight / Dating
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby luvstojack » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:56 pm

my sister was out cause she had to go to school, her classes start at 6 pm, and her friend came by to pick up some clothes she left in her room where they crashed the night before
luvstojack

Re: My sisters best friend

Postby novadude » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:46 am

vy hot!
novadude
Corporal Cum-dumpster

same subject

Postby pantyboy » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:16 pm

one time, back when I was young [about 16] my sister had gone to shower so I took the opportunity to go thru her used panties

I didn't know her girlfriend was at the house and was shocked when she walked in on me.

after alot of denial or something [can't remember what I said] she told me if I jacked-off while she watched, she'd keep my secret

well it was my time to do the schocking [as I had on my sisters panties] when I droped my pants and she saw the panties she laughed. I pulled the panties to the left and jacked with my right hand, shooting cum half-way across the room

was it the panties, was it because I was naked in front of this girl, or both, I dont know. I do remember it well and jack-off to the memory today. it however makes me think that most if not of this story is true

signed pantyboy
pantyboy

Postby dicklion » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:18 am

have been made to wear panties and jackoff by 3 of my Domme friends

1 makes me do it outside on the pool deck where neighbors can and often do see.
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby mrmac2k » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:20 pm

The story is hot whether its true or not. I didn't know we were checking the validity of stories now. Maybe it does help if its true but even if its not, its still somethin hot. Lets just enjoy it for the ability to make you hot, ok?
mrmac2k
Private Privates

Re: My sisters best friend

Postby pantycouple » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:00 pm

My favorite time was once when 6 of my sisters friends were visiting us. The six friends arrived and were spending the weekend. They ranged in age from 18 to 21. Saturday morning my sister and her friends all went shopping. I knew they would be gone most of the day. Shortly after they left I made a round to their bedrooms and was lucky enough to find soiled panties belonging to all of six of them. I made a mental note of which pair belonged to who and took them to my bedroom where I stripped naked. I lay on the bed and as I stroked my hard cock I took turns smelling their panties. After a few strokes I would move to another pair of panties. I went through each pair of panties several times before I finally decided that her one friend which was 18 had the best smelling pussy. By that point I had pretty well licked the crotches clean so I wadded all of them together except the 18 year old. I stuck her panties to my nose and inhaled as I jacked my cock with the other's panties. It didn't take long until I had shot cum all over the panties. Check out our profile for more about us.
Attachments
med47054.jpg
med47054.jpg (132.83 KiB) Viewed 8020 times
We are a couple that enjoys wearing panties together. Satin panties are our favorite panties. We have lot of pics of us in panties in our gallery at mwpclub.com a place we visit often.
pantycouple
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Stories