View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:09 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Sister In Law

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Sister In Law

Postby johcam » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:05 pm

I have a beautiful and sexy sister in law who visits our home quite ofter. She dresses very erotically and I find it a real turnon just to have her around. I would like to have sex with her but haven't had the opportunity to bring it up as yet. I constantly mastubate and edge while thinking about her. I sense she feels the same way about me but finding a way to approach the subject with is proving hard to do, suppose I will just have to keep mastubating until I build up the courage to put my case
johcam

Postby shadow45 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:43 pm

Oh yeah! My sister in law is 10 years younger than me and her sister (my wife) and she use to leave dirty panties and thongs in the basement bathroom/shower when we would visit and I would smell and lick the crotch of them as I jacked off and lefta deposit in the crotch. This started when she was about 18. On one visit I was in the shower and she walked in and apologized saying she didn't know I was in there but, she also took her time watching me as I toweled off with ,y cock growing. The first time she left. The next day she did the same thing only she grabbed my cock and started stroking it and then gave me a real good blow job. To make a long story short, we fucked many times over the next few years until she married and moved to another state. We see each other once or twice a year now and always look knowingly into each others eyes reliving the fun we had.
shadow45
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby hardukboy » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:02 pm

When i used to sleep over at my gf's house i would love going to the loo in the night as i had to walk past her sisters room and she always left the door open.

Once i walked past and she had rolled over and pulled her duvet off revealing her peachy ass cheeks and thong. i will always remember that night....

Sometimes she used to wear very tight football shorts and you could see everything through them. she knows i like her as i have told her a few times but nothing has ever happened lol
hardukboy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby goodguymi089 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:05 pm

Same thing here. I've been married for about a year, but have been with wife since we were 16 (now 25). I've watched her sis grow up into a beautiful woman. She is 18 now and looks like barbie. Really, blonde hair, blue eyes, tiny waist, big tits, round ass. She is starting to turn into a bit of slut and talks to me about all her sexually escapes. I masturbate while talking to her on the phone and looking at her pictures. It is amazing and I'm thinking about making a move in the future. I don't think I can resist anymore.
goodguymi089

Sis-in-law

Postby bigdtx8 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:08 am

Patti Kim is 6-0, 165, brunette with dd's. A complete knockout. She is over at the house all the time and has seen me naked, rear view only, several times but never a full on frontal view.

One night she was over all evening and had so much to drink that she fell asleep on the couch. I sleep nude and after awhile it was time to go to bed but I was in the upstairs bedroom, where all of my clothes are, and she was downstairs between me and the bedroom. I was either going to have to keep on my clothes and take them off after I got into bed or I could take them off and walk RIGHT by her.

After thinking about it for 1/2 a milisecond I took off my clothes and started down the stairs with my dick at full attention. About half way down she opened her eyes, saw me coming down, and then really opened them wide :shock: as she looked at my hard-on. I couldn't believe I was standing about 5 feet from my sis-in-law buck naked with a big hard-on. I walked on down the stairs and right by her as she jumped up and started leaving. Damn. I was hoping that she would watch me jerk off but I didn't get the chance to ask before she left.

Nothing else happened because she freaked out and left but it was a great jerk-off session after she left. She's since made it clear that she see's me "as a brother" so I guess nothing else will happen but I'm hopeful anyway.
bigdtx8
Private Privates

Postby dicklion » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:40 pm

Great stuff--

When I was marrued the wife had a younger sis- about 15 years and when she was in college she visisted a lot since she had buddies at the local U. 8)

My wife was in grad school then and I jacked off several times a day- the sis in law caught me and watched and apologized and I invited her to masturbate with me and we did it 38 times 9but who is counting) over the next 2 years and 4 more times after she graduated and quit visiting school pals. :wink: last time was 1 month before she got married.... :roll: 8)

Once (only once) we gave each other handjobs in the car when I gave her a ride home.
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion
Five Star General Genatalia

Re: Sister In Law

Postby dickguy » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:50 pm

My wife has a sister who is three years her elder. Sis has been widowed for 6 months, after 45 years of marriage and her husband had been in very poor health for the past 12 years. They had always lived at least halfway across the country from where ever we lived, so we did not spend a lot of time together. They never did have any children, and I never thought it was my business to ask why. The last time we saw Sis was at her husband's funeral last September. She had been a hairdresser or beautician until she retired several years ago, when her husband was so ill.

Sis wanted to get away for a while, and stayed with us for a week, earlier this year. We always felt comfortable while visiting her or her staying with us, but this visit was different, since she was now alone.

One day during her visit, the two girls were involved in their "girl-talk" and discussing how their lives were going and apparently the conversation turned to each other's sex lives. My wife showed Sis some of the photos I had taken of her, that were very revealing. It started out with just tit and pussy shots of my wife, and then Sis asked if she had ever taken similar photos of me. She dug a little deeper into our photos and came up with some nice shots she had taken of my cock, both soft and erect. I was not present when all this was going on.

My wife started to learn things about Sis that we had never known. It seems that she and her husband had been quite sexually active in their early years, but had never let us know about it for one reason or another. Sis told of some swinging they had done in the 60's and 70's, and my wife mentioned that we have been going to nudist resorts for many years.

After looking at our photos, they went to some websites that feature similar photos of various cocks and pussies, both hairy and shaved. Sis was fascinated by the photos of shaven pussies and men's cocks, as they are presented on some of those sites.

She amazed my wife when she said she might like to try that sometime. My wife offered to help her shave if she was serious and jokingly offered my help to do the job. Sis was getting a little excited at the thought and said that might be a good idea. When my wife recovered from the surprise, they came to me and told me what they had been talking about. We all looked at some of the photos on the computer and suddenly the three of us seemed to be "closer" than we had ever been before.

We talked about how we might go about doing the shaving. I mentioned that it might be interesting to have some before and after photos, and Sis agreed. At this point, I asked if they might want to shave me too, after all she had been a hairdresser for all those years. I couldn't believe it when they agreed to shave me after we finished Sis. I suggested that we do my wife too, but she had an appointment with her gynecologist in 3 weeks and wanted to wait until after that.

Things were moving forward quickly now and I was really surprised that Sis never hesitated to take off her bra and panties right in front of us. That certainly had never happened before. We decided to all take a nice hot shower to soften the pubic hair and get us all in a nice warm friendly mood. She couldn't believe that her brother-in-law was standing there in the large shower stall along with her and her sister and we were lathering her up all over her body. Standing close in the shower with two naked women gave me a tremendous erection, which did not go un- noticed by either of the girls. My wife and I are quite used to being naked together in the company of others, but only at nudist resorts, where there just isn't that sexual, erotic atmosphere. I can't explain it, but I have never gotten an erection in public nudity.

After the shower, she laid back on the table with her legs spread so we could get to work with the shaving cream and razor. I took a couple of "before" photos and then got to work. It seemed so "unreal" that while I had never seen Sis naked in all the years we had known each other, here I was lathering her up and rubbing my hands all over her cunt while shaving. We started by cutting all we could with scissors, and then finished the fine work with disposable razors. It looked beautiful when we finished. After working with my hands and fingers all around her pussy for 30 minutes, and having my face within 12 inches of it, I didn't give it a second thought, but just leaned forward and gave it a nice firm kiss when we were finished. That didn't surprise my wife, but you should have seen the look on Sis's face. I think she thought she had just gone to heaven. We just let it go at that, to see what might happen next. We took some "after" photos of our handiwork.

Now they agreed it was time to shave me. I stroked my cock a few times and they took some before photos of me too. We moved from the table I had shaved Sis on, to our bed, which worked out better for all of us. Let me tell you here and now, the feeling of my wife and her sister spreading shaving cream all over my pubic area, and a strange pair of hands holding, moving and squeezing my cock for the first time in our married life, was unbelievable. At this point, Sis commented that she had not seen a cock for over six months and had not been fucked for 12 years.

The only sex she had had since her husband had been sick. She had given him an occasional blowjob and more often than that, when she jacked him off. I could tell by her way of talking about it, that she really missed it. It appeared that more than anything else, her handling of my cock, woke her up sexually. They took about 40 minutes to shave me, as none of us have ever had any experience at shaving a scrotum. I'm sure glad they both had steady hands. When they had finished, they took some” after" photos of their work too.

I left the room to go to the bathroom after my shave was complete and the girls must have started to discuss things. Sis asked my wife if she would mind letting her jack me off, which we figured was her way of getting some kind of release. My wife had a much better idea. She told Sis how much she enjoyed my cock in her pussy and asked Sis if she would like to have me fuck her, rather than jack me off. I guess she wanted to share me with her older sister in her time of need. When I returned and saw them both still naked and a very strange look on their faces, I knew something was up. I was standing there with the first hard on I had with my newly denuded cock and balls. It felt fantastic. The two girls looked at me and my cock and my wife asked me if I would like to give Sis what she so badly needed, her first fuck in 12 years. I now thought I had died and gone to heaven.

Like the gentleman I am, I asked if she was sure that was what she wanted. She answered by reaching for my cock and pulling me over to her. The shaving was one thing, but now we were getting into something very new for us.

An Air Force Chaplain, told me once many years ago, that, "A stiff prick has no conscience." That all came back to me, as I laid Sis back on the bed and my wife took my cock and aimed it at the freshly shaved and I might add, very wet pussy. As I gently slid into the first shaved cunt I have ever been "Up close and personal" with, I also started rubbing her clit with my fingertip. She was nearly passing out from the pleasurable feelings she had gone without for all those years. I halfway expected her to call out her husband's name, but she didn't

My wife was right there watching and grabbed the camera and took some close- ups of my cock entering her sisters pussy. I wish I could say it lasted for hours, but with the sexual feelings of all three of us running so high, I came in her pussy in less than two minutes, but she came too at the same time I did. I could not believe how tight she was, but suppose it was normal for a cunt that had not been fucked for over ten years. Over the years I have kissed Sis many times, in a brother-in-law type of kiss.

I didn't think that same kind of kiss would be appropriate after I had just filled her vagina with a load of my cum, so she got a kiss that was more like what my wife gets on a regular basis. We all lay there on the bed while Sis and I caught our breaths, and my wife decided she wanted to clean Sis's juices off my now deflating dick. It was the first time she took me in her mouth since the shave, and the first time she had ever tasted her sisters cum too.

Sis and I showered again, separately this time, and then all went out for lunch, to celebrate Sis's re-awakening, my now smooth scrotum and cock and the thought of me shaving my wife in a couple weeks. Sis has gone back home now, and we are wondering how our relationship with Sis will be from this point on.
dickguy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby tony_108 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:18 am

I'm kind of disgusted at this thread.

My partner has no siblings, but if she did there's now way I'd be considering making a move. That's the lowest of the low, especially if you're married.
18yo male bisexual switch.
tony_108
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Much2Fun » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:41 am

Don't have a sis in law
Last edited by Much2Fun on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Postby flyerboy » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:42 pm

My sister in law was staying at our house only a couple of years ago. While everyone else was out, I snooped through her luggage and found a vibrator. I smelled it, licked it and could totally taste her on it. So naturally, I masturbated using it, and it felt awesome. I must have used it 15 times over that weekend, sneaking down there to use it every chance I could. She did catch me once, masturbating in my bathroom that weekend, eventhough I didn't have the vibrator with me.
flyerboy

Postby azstroker » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:50 pm

I've been married a long time,and I have never had 'traditional' sex with another woman during this time. I have a much higher sex drive than does my wife. Don't get me wrong,I love her to death,and when we do have sex it's great. I dated my sis-in-law before I started going with my wife,so I have seen her naked many times,and had some wild sex with her before. Now.....when I said I haven't had 'traditional' sex with others.....I DO NOT include masterbation,mutual masterbation(both m/f),or even oral sex.(Clinton said its so!!!!!...lol) Anyway.....my sis-in-law and I play this little game teasing each other,and it has led to some fantastic mutual orgasms. When I take a shower,I leave the door open,and invariably while soaping up my cock,I get stiff as hell and sometimes I just lean against the wall and slowly stroke my soapy cock to a wall spurting cum. Other times I just finish the shower and towel off,wrapping the wet towel around me with my boner visibly poking the towel out. If my sis-in-law is in the house I make sure and let her see me like this. I have seen her watching me jacking off many times,and it only makes me hotter and makes me prolong it. I love a nice slow jack,and it makes the climax fantastic.....We have sat across from one another and masterbated several times.......ahhhhh......i'm hard thinking about it........later......
azstroker

Postby clayborg » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:58 pm

I have to post something I wish would happen.

My wife's brother lives between my home and my work location, takes me 20 minutes to drive to work. Been happily married to his sister for 14 years.

My fantasy has alway been to drop over to see his wife while he was at work and the kids were at school. Would be an awesome thing to just get naked with her and have a jack 'n' jill session while admiring each other's bodies. Funny thing is she is a lot more liberal thinking than my wife and she does give very nice hugs. Someday I am going to make a remark along that fantasy topic the next time she is flirting with me.

However, I am not sure if I would ever screw her, but seeing her naked would be a great thrill
clayborg
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby mdwhckr » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:42 pm

My wife is 28 and she has a sister who is a few years older. She is cute in a very midwestern conservative way. She's married with several children and while they aren't overly religious, they have pretty conservative sexual views. Her and her husband probably have sex less then 5 times a year. I would never act on it but I often fantasize about being able to treat her to the things she's missing out on. A healthy does of oral, passionate sex in a variety of positions, etc. I would love to be the one to show her what the possibilities are.
mdwhckr
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby pantycouple » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:41 pm

This story is one that has been building for a long time. It was very early in my marriage that I realized that there was an attraction between my sister-in-law and myself. The first experience that I had was when we were invited over to her house for a Christmas get together. I had taken up a seat on the floor with my wife while the gifts were being distributed. As I was enjoying watching the gifts being opened by my in-laws family. I looked around the room... and I realized that I was about to experience a great view up the skirt of my sister-in-law. She was wearing one of those gray flannel type skirts... and I could clearly see that she was wearing stockings... and not pantyhose. I could also see that she was wearing a pair of white nylon panties. I could clearly see her beautiful pussy lips protruding from her panties. I enjoyed the view as much as I could... but was concerned that with her moving around and handing out gifts... that I was soon to loose my perfect view of this luscious pussy. Even though she was up and down several times... somehow the great view that I had was restored. There were several opportunities for her to adjust her skirt and block my view... but this just didn't happen. It was then that I realized that perhaps she was enjoying the fact that she was providing me the opportunity to view her pussy as much as I was enjoying looking at her pussy. My wife did not seem to realize that I was taking every advantage to watch this beautiful pussy. My imagination was very busy with the thoughts of just how it would be to taste her pussy while she was sitting on my face. I realized that this would be one of my favorite fantasies for years to come. While my erection was building in my pants... I asked to use the bathroom... and was directed up the steps and to the end of the hallway. I felt that it would be a great opportunity to relieve the erection... and try to get my mind back on the Christmas gathering. I had a slight problem with getting the door closed all the way... due to the fact that it was an old house... and the door was slightly swollen... and I was unable to get the door fully closed. At this point... I just couldn't worry about the door... and just had to relieve my dick. As I sat on the hopper... I noticed an old wicker hamper... on top of the hamper was a previously used pair of panties from my sister-in-law. It was in fact two pairs of panties... one being a pair of white nylon panties that was just like the ones that she was currently wearing... and one pair of black and leopard skin panties. I did take some time to appreciate the aroma that she had left in the panties... and I was concentrating on that aroma... while masturbating with her white panties... and sitting on the toilet. Before I realized that the door to the bathroom was being opened... my sister-in-law had entered the bathroom. As she covered the distance between the door and the toilet... I did not see a surprised look on her face... but a slight grin. So I wasnt exactly sure as what to expect. I was totally embarrassed at being caught masturbating... and even more embarrassed at being caught playing with her panties. I was certain that the Christmas celebration was about to be spoiled for the entire family. I was trying to find the right words to try to explain my way out of this mess. She didn't say anything at this point... but just reached down and took her panties away from me. At this point... my hard on was beginning to fade. Without saying anything... she hiked up her skirt... exposing those great legs... and those great white panties over her garter belt. She then removed her white panties... and handed them to me. I quickly found that great smell in her panties... and could see that they were somewhat wet... as was the pussy that was now in my face. The lips that I could only see with a limited view... just moments earlier... now stood directly in front of my face... and was now a fully exposed hot pussy... just waiting to be fingered and explored. While I was enjoying the aroma of the just removed panties... She reached down and started to stroke my dick. As she was masturbating me... I reached out and started to play with her wet pussy. I did spread those luscious lips... and found a beautiful clit as well. She was able to reach up and expose both of her breasts... which were somewhat small... but displayed a dark areole about the size of a fifty cent piece... and her nipples were hard and extended. Both of the breasts were directly in my face... and it didn't take very long for them to find their way into my waiting mouth. As I proceeded to suck on her tits... I stroked her pussy with my hand... and she continued jerking me off. We both seemed to be enjoying the mutual masturbation that was taking place. As she stroked my dick... I could feel the warmth of her hand on my hardened dick. She realized that I wasn't far from cumming. She then took her white panties from my hand... and wrapped them around my dick. I could fell the texture of her panties... and the firm grip that she had on my dick... and she started to stroke my dick faster. She then knelt down on the bathroom floor... and continued to jerk me off. While she was in the process of filling her panties with my hot cum... I planted a hot kiss on her red lips... which tasted absolutely great. My mind started to imagine the feeling of putting my dick into the beautiful mouth. Hopefully... that will happen some time in the future. For now... I was happy with the fact that she seemed to be enjoying exposing her beautiful body to me... and that I was enjoying the opportunity to see and feel all of her precious assets. By now... I had explored every inch of her pussy with several of my fingers... and inserted my index finger up her ass... as she released little sounds of enjoyment. Without saying anything further... she stood up... and placed her white wet panties into the hamper... and pulled down her skirt... and placed her tits back into her bra. She then knelt back down... and inserted my still wet dick into her mouth... and proceeded to clean me up... and remove what was left of my cum. This left me with a semi hard on. She then just smiled... and said that dinner would be ready in just a few minutes and that I should get myself together and come back downstairs. I was just so excited from what had just occurred that I had to jerk off again into her black and leopard skin panties before going back to the gathering. The rest of the night was enjoyable to everyone... but obviously more so to me than anyone else. During the rest of the evening... my sister-in-law seemed more than willing to present me with opportunities to view her still moist pussy... which we both knew that was now displayed without any panties. I almost did not want to leave the house and return home. I knew at this point... that this Christmas would be a memorable one... and had hoped for many more fond memories to come. Check out our profile for more about us.
Attachments
med49589.jpg
med49589.jpg (33.09 KiB) Viewed 30864 times
We are a couple that enjoys wearing panties together. Satin panties are our favorite panties. We have lot of pics of us in panties in our gallery at mwpclub.com a place we visit often.
pantycouple
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Stories