Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

anal orgasm

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

anal orgasm

Postby trout » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:44 pm

So I have been trying to use a gspot vibrator to stimulate my prostate. I have been successful at milking it, but I really want to have an orgasm this way. I have come close, but just cannot get there. Does anyone have any suggestions? Does anyone know of any instructional videos that could help?
trout

Re: anal orgasm

Postby talltom01 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:41 am

There are special toys for men to reach that P Spot. It is shaped differently that the one for womens Gspot. Hard to derscribe. Kind of like a very large cooma with an are on the back of it forb you to hold with your thumb or finger. This way you can rock forward to stimulate the area between rectun and your balls. A lor more sensitive when you're your sexual prime than when you're a lot older. Then you can rock back pushing the other end up to your prostate. It's not very far inside so you don't really need to go to deep. I've never had a prostate orgasim but I hear they very intense. So good luch and you know the old saying: If you don't succeed the first time, try try again. :roll:
talltom01

Postby Alan » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:56 am

when i first joined this forum, i shared several detailed posts about my experiences with the different levels of intensities with anal orgasms including what has been referred to as the super anal- "O"". don't know if my old posts are still avaiable, but if any one is truly interested, i shared far more details than i am really comfortable with. let me know if my posts help or if you could even find them.
Alan
Major Orgasm

Postby ArcadeFire » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:13 am

I bought one of those Bad Boy toys a couple of weeks ago to try and get an Anal Orgasm. I've only tried to use it once so far but not a great result for me. In fairness, it was a bit of a rush job just to see what it was like when I got it. Not sure when I'll get enough time to give it a real go anytime soon. Any tips are welcome tho!!
ArcadeFire
Private Privates

Postby Multimale » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:44 am

Aneros...

I have a Progasm and 2 Peridise's.

They take some time to understand what to do and how they feel and what you want to feel but they do work. I've had orgasms w/out ejaculating, a few in a row, I have straight up cummed without touching my cock just by controling the piece of plastic in my ass. They're fuckin intense once you get how to use them and how they work.

Or when I use them with someone my cock is harder than ever. When I cum it's harder and longer than without one in my ass. And the refractory time is less. You wanna and can get hard quicker and go again. And cum hard again.

They can be expensive but they are worth the price in the long run.

http://www.aneros.com/
Multimale
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Techniques