View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:12 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Masturbation variation.

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Masturbation variation.

Postby jaybee2000 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:56 pm

My wife is very understandable about masturbation and my need to do it. She says that she can understand how difficult it must be to ignore the feeling of an erect penis. She has watched me masturbate several times but, as a variation and to let her experience my urges, on a couple of occasions I have suggested that she do all the hand work as I instruct her from start to finish as though I was having a secret wank alone. I start fully clothed and get a girlie mag and while looking at it for a few minutes make some lewd comments about the pictures. At this point I tell my wife to rub my crotch as I get hard and when she feels the hard bulge, as I get more aroused, I tell her that I am so horny and need to have a wank and I get her to undo my trousers and put her hand inside. She slides her hand inside and into my boxers and starts fondling my dick. After looking at some more pictures I tell her I want to get my cock out and wank off. She then pulls it out and begins slowly masturbating me as I tell her how fantastic it feels. As I get near to cumming I ask her if she can feel it getting harder and I ask her which picture she wants to cum on, as though it's her cock. When she tells me which picture to do it on I tell her Iam cumming and I let my semen shoot onto the mag. She holds my cock quite firm at this point so that she can feel the semen rise up my dick as she experiences my ejaculation. A great alternative experience.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Masturbation variation.

Postby brocko » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:46 am

Thats awesome, for two reasons, 1 i like that youre involving your wife in it, im single right now, so i dont care, but when i have a girlfriend i always end up feeling guilty masturbating without her. so props to you for that. and, Thats really freakin hot. i bet it was amazing. totally jealous man. :)
brocko
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Stories