Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Longer?

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Longer?

Postby sobes82 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:34 am

Any tips on how to last longer with erections and ejaculation? Or is there a way to stay hard and firm after ejaculating?
sobes82

Re: Longer?

Postby Affinity » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:37 pm

Lasting longer I guess increase time between orgasms. Makes you want it more and probably get harder stay harder more easily. Also pretty simple but make sure your environment is comfortable - temperature, posture, things like that. Connected to that is dont get distracted, stay in the moment and keep stroking.
Not sure how to stay harder after cumming besides making sure you get a huge orgasm.
Affinity
Lieutenant Libido

Postby hiporay » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:03 pm

Try this. When you are really horny, and feel the need to cum. Place a vibrator on the underside of your cock,
the sensitive spot just below the glans. When you feel you are about to cum, remove it and relax your sphincter muscles,
the ones you use to make your cock jerk, this will take some concentration and practice as the urge is to tense them. If
nothing happens, apply the vibrator again and remove just before you cum. When you get the timing right you will feel
some movement inside as semen releases and works its way up your cock, sometimes it just dribbles out and sometimes it
squirts quite hard - remember to keep relaxing the muscles. If you remove the vibrator to late you may cum properly,
and you will have to try another time.
If you are successful and semen has come out you will remain horny, but the urge to cum reduces. Then I normally catch
the cum in a teaspoon so I can play with it or massage it in, also an opportunity to taste it, as you are still horney.
I have managed to do this for a number of days in a row, and stay horney.
If you do not have a vibrator, you can rub in a cicular motion under your cock - without any lubrication, but it is
more difficult to get the timing right, and you may go to far so that you cum properly.
Post a reply here to let me know of any success. :)
hiporay

Postby bingo » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:51 am

I haven't specifically tried hiporay's technique above, but for me I'd imagine it'd just make me blow my load uncontrollably!

What I do instead is kind of the opposite. When I can feel I'm almost about to orgasm (like when it would only take at most 10 more seconds of masturbating), I take my hands off, and tense up as much as I can. By "tense up", I mean I strain my muscles, much like I would if I were trying to force the last bit of pee out.

It sometimes takes a few tries to get it right (and there's always the "risk" of not being able to stop in time, and fully cumming), but it's worth it. When you get it right, you'll ejaculate a small amount of cum (maybe a quarter of a full ejaculation), which will ooze out gently and run down your cock.

It still feels great, but doesn't make you cum all the way, and leave you unable to masturbate for a while.

You'll stay totally hard, and be able to use the cum to masturbate some more (or do whatever you like with it!).

I find that if I masturbate to this point by using my foreskin, and getting there as quickly as possible, I'm more likely to be able to do it correctly.

Post back if you try this, or if you need more info.
bingo
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby eliminator » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:53 am

i'd say "trying to pee" would probably be the "simplest" way to describe how to delay your orgasm
i see merit to hiporay's technique, but it sounds like it'd take more effort
personally, i just pretty much do what you do bingo, one night i was edging with a condom, and i had the condom filled like a water bomb with precum, it was EPIC!
eliminator
Lieutenant Libido

Postby bingo » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:03 pm

eliminator wrote:i'd say "trying to pee" would probably be the "simplest" way to describe how to delay your orgasm
personally, i just pretty much do what you do bingo, one night i was edging with a condom, and i had the condom filled like a water bomb with precum, it was EPIC!

I'm _so_ gonna try edging with a condom! Sounds incredible - there is not much that compares with precum. Do you have any tips/ideas for creating larger amounts of precum?
bingo
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby eliminator » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:16 am

bingo wrote:
eliminator wrote:i'd say "trying to pee" would probably be the "simplest" way to describe how to delay your orgasm

I'm _so_ gonna try edging with a condom! Sounds incredible - there is not much that compares with precum. Do you have any tips/ideas for creating larger amounts of precum?

sometimes i'll get really hard, almost orgasm, then let my cock become *mostly* soft again, then repeat until you just wanna cum!

(haven't had the patience to do it more than a few times though!)
eliminator
Lieutenant Libido

Postby bingo » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:18 pm

eliminator wrote:sometimes i'll get really hard, almost orgasm, then let my cock become *mostly* soft again, then repeat until you just wanna cum!

(haven't had the patience to do it more than a few times though!)

This is something I do A LOT when I masturbate! If I'm having an all-day session (which I don't get the chance for much these days :( ) I'll masturbate to the point of cumming, then stop, get dressed again, and go and do something completely unrelated. This might be a household chore, or reading a book or something.

This definitely does generate a lot of precum, but I've never thought to wear a condom to catch it all! What an amazingly sexy idea!
bingo
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby HornyBamaGal » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:42 am

why would you not want to cum as much as you can?? lol... kidding, I know what you mean. I like to get horny and very wet then let my panties slide around on my clit till I can't take it anymore, then that's when the real fun begins.
HornyBamaGal

Postby crabmeat27 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:48 am

HornyBamaGal wrote:why would you not want to cum as much as you can?? lol... kidding, I know what you mean. I like to get horny and very wet then let my panties slide around on my clit till I can't take it anymore, then that's when the real fun begins.

Mmmm...damn.
crabmeat27
Lieutenant Libido

Postby HornyBamaGal » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:10 am

Yes??? 8)
HornyBamaGal

Postby bingo » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:49 am

HornyBamaGal wrote:why would you not want to cum as much as you can?? lol... kidding,

Hah! I'd love to be able to cum over and over again, but, being a guy, once I've cum once, I have no choice but to wait a while before I can cum again!

you're totally right though - while an orgasm is an incredible, amazing feeling, keeping yourself just on the edge of cumming feels _almost_ as good, lasts a lot longer, and makes the orgasm at the end of the session feel a hundred times better!

So jealous of you girls - one, for being able to cum multiple times, and two, for your lovely juices! I love using my precum, but if I had a little bottle of pussy juice to masturbate with, I'd be one happy guy.

And yes, I have pulled out of my girlfriend when she's been very very wet and used the juices covering my cock to masturbate with, just not to orgasm - yet!
bingo
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby eliminator » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:24 am

to be honest, I prefer to edge, my brain just likes to push me over that point of no return, then afterwards its like: great. . .now what? :lol:

but before i cum, and WHILE i'm cumming. . .its like HEAVEN!!!!!!!
eliminator
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Techniques