Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Discomfort from orgasm while anal toy is inserted

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Discomfort from orgasm while anal toy is inserted

Postby Analconnoisseur » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:28 am

Hey guys,

I'm a male and really into anal play during masturbation. Lately I've been using toys similar to the aneros to fiddle with my prostate (highly recommended). The problem is, I find that if I do not withdraw the toy just before orgasm, several rather undesirable things will result.

#1 my internal muscles will thrash and contract violently as is normal during orgasm- but having a dildo or other toy up there will actually hurt a bit and take my attention away from my throbbing cock- which is all I really want to think about right then.

#2 because of the above- my internals will feel soar afterwards.

#3 sometimes, the orgasmic contractions will shoot the toy right out (sorry for that visual), and again distract me from my pleasure.

What I really want is a smooth build up to orgasm, the crest of orgasm itself, and a natural relaxation- all whilst being filled. Is that even possible? Maybe I need a softer or skinnier toy?

I have three- a hard plastic prostate massager, a hard plastic cigar shaped vibrator, and a soft silicon (but very thick) dildo. None of them feel too good during climax- although I'd love them to. Ive often wondered what a real dick would feel like- probably would solve all this- although that's a bit of an extreme solution I think. :)

Help, fellow anal lovers!

Thanks,
AC
Analconnoisseur

Re: Discomfort from orgasm while anal toy is inserted

Postby parker78 » Wed May 11, 2011 9:04 am

I used to have the same problem. I use the aneros, and I went on their website and no one else seemed to have that problem. The contractions really hurt at first, so much that sometimes I'd take it out before I orgasmed. I think the best thing that helped was making sure I had plenty of lube for the toy inside, not just slipping it in. Lube dries up, and once you start orgasming, it starts rubbing on everything real fast.
parker78

Return to Techniques