View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 8:58 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Wanking off to her new panties

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Wanking off to her new panties

Postby jaybee2000 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:35 am

Recently,my wife returned home from shopping for some new sexy underwear, including several pairs of panties. The panties were all different colours and styles and she asked me to pick my favourite pair which she said she would wear for our night away on my birthday in a couple of days time. I told her I liked all of them but I would need to see them on her to choose a favourite pair. She agreed to try them on and closed the curtains of the living room while she slipped off her old panties and tried on the first new pair. She didn't remove any of her other clothing, so she had to lift her skirt for me to see her new panties, which were white, lacey and quite sexy. As each time she removed one pair and slipped on another pair I could feel myself getting quite horny. When she had tried on all pairs, giving me a front and rear view of each, my cock was erect inside my trousers and I really wanted to touch it. I said I liked the fourth pair best and asked her to try them on again. This was a black silky pair which I thought were particularly sexy. When she put them on again I couldn't resist putting my hand to my crotch and rubbing myself. I told her I had got really horny and I wated to have to wank. She said she was glad they had aroused me so much and she wanted to see how erect I had got. Before revealing my erection, I asked her to sit with her legs open for me to look up her skirt. This she did as I got my hard cock out and, standing in front of her,I began wanking away as I focussed on looking up her skirt at her skimpy panties and bare thighs. I wanked myself off until I came in loads. The new panties had certainly been given the seal of approval.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Wanking off to her new panties

Postby Ranger1 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:26 pm

What a great story. Yes I've done this myself many times. I've had the wife try on her panties and lift the skirt (both lying and standing) while I took in the great view and wanked. I like it when some of the cunt hairs stick out past the material. Then I get her to pull the crotch over to show me her cunt lips while I come. She has great meat and I wish I had a photo to show you.

We did this on the shore of a lake years ago. I'd just fucked her naked in the woods and we strolled down to this small beach. She lay down, pulled her shorts leg over revealing the panties while I wanked. Then she got into it herself, pulled the panties over showing her cunt lips and she fingered herself to a come. Great times.
Ranger1
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby jaybee2000 » Sat May 07, 2011 9:49 pm

Sorry Ranger, only just read your reply. I've been away from the site for a while. Your encounter with your wife got me really hard. If you get any pics of your wife please post them.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Ranger1 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:03 pm

jaybee2000 wrote:Sorry Ranger, only just read your reply. I've been away from the site for a while. Your encounter with your wife got me really hard. If you get any pics of your wife please post them.

Sorry Jay I don't have any pics of the wife's parts or I would share them with you. I'd really get off on knowing that someone was looking at her cunt.
Ranger1
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Stories