View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 11:04 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Remember your first time masturbating?

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Remember your first time masturbating?

Postby Remie2007 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:06 pm

How old were you when you first did it? Me I'll always remember, it was about 9 years ago , I was 13 and I had occasional hard ons for a year before , especially at the pool looking at girls and I would just sit down and wait that it goes down , I might have been very naive but I never really realised that I could do something with my hard ons until me and a group of guys were talking about girls and one of them mentioned that he jerked off twice a day and asked around how many times we were doing it ,my best friend said he was doing it twice a week (To my surprise,we never spoke about this) and I lied saying I was doing it twice a week as well (not to feel left out).Then they were talking about what they were doing with their cum afterwards , one of them used toilet paper,the other one did it in the shower and they spoke about how great it felt and stuff and I pretended that I knew about it but by the end of the conversation I got the idea of what I exactly needed to do lol . The same evening when my parents were at work , I took my clothe off , kept tissues besides me and did my business and I have to say my first ejaculation was f**in' amazing !!!!, it was the greatest feeling in the world and I don't thinK I had such a powerful orgasm masturbating afterwards , it was like the year before of having hard on and feeling horny without doing nothing about it finally paid off and all my build up frustration of that entire year came out at once. Once I was done I was a bit shocked by the cum but then I became an addict . Let just say that when I was a teen,I spent a LOT of time "brushing my teeth"...
Remie2007

Re: Remember your first time masturbating?

Postby gramps-70 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:47 am

I didn't masturbate for my first cum. I had a wet dream. I remember waking up in the middle of the night
and feeling the warm, slippery stuff all over my cock and balls and in my pajamas. I put 2 and 2 together
by the next night and figured out what to do and never looked back! I was around 12 when that happened.

Strange thing is that I also did most of my jerking off in the bathroom or shower for several years.
gramps-70

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:02 pm

First time was at 12 in a bath.Had been getting boners for awhile too,not really knowing what to do next.Started playing with it occasionally,but until that night nothing happened.That time it felt too good to stop. I remember the orgasm coming over me and a small amount of fluid oozing out.from then on I was hooked.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby masturbatewithus » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:59 pm

I was 12 when I first came. I had been rubbing my hard ons for 3 minutes at a time before that. A neighborhood girl told be that most men cum in 3 minutes. So for about a year or a little more, I thought I was done at 3 minutes. Which was about the same amount of time it took for the pre cum to start running out of the head of my cock. So yeah, I thought that was the orgasm.
I finally got off at 12 while on a cruise with my family. We spent the day at the beach and I got a rock solid hard on that wouldn't go down. That was embarassing. I went into the public shower stall off the beach and started stroking it. Usually it went down after I stroked it for a few minutes, not this time. So we finally got back to the ship. I still had the same hard on. It was killing me. When I finally got to my room I went nuts on myself. I stripped naked and jacked off all over the room. I was totally out of my mind with pleasure and lust. I didn't even really know where it was headed, but I was so fucking horny that needless to say I didn't stop at the 3 minute mark. I jacked off bare fisted for about 10 minutes and then decided to jump in the shower and lube it up with a soapy hand. I had done this before, but never made it to the orgasm. After I got in the shower, it took about another 10 minutes of stroking and going out of my mind with pleasure until it happened. And holy crap, it was the scariest and best thing I'd ever felt in my life. When I started to cum it got too intense and I actually stopped stroking for a moment to contemplate if I should do it anymore, it started feeling like too much. Of course I started stroking again, and didn't stop till the big payoff happened. I was shocked and amazed about the cum pouring out of my cock. ANd the feeling was totally overwhelming. After i came and watched myself spew cum all over I started stroking it again right away. My cock was so sensitive I couldn't even touch it. I was scared. I thought I broke it! I thought I was going to have to tell my parents I broke my dick. HAHA. Needless to say I didn't, and I figured it out about 20 minutes later when I stared round two.
Ever since then I've masturbated at least twice a day. I was 12 then, I'm 37 now. That's a lot of masturbation. I still masturbate 2 to 3 times a day, so does my girlfriend. Masturbation has become my, and hers, favorite fetish. We masturbate together daily and it's awesome every time, but that first one on the ship will always be the best orgasm I've ever had.
masturbatewithus

Postby BelindaCali » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:57 am

I do. You get to an age where sex is all your friends are talking about and you get curious to the point of trying to simulate it. I knew about my mom's "toy box" and one day curiousity got the best of me and had to "borrow" something. Unfortunately I didn't know quite what to borrow and it didn't work out very well. I did discover quickly that fingers can be a wonderful thing.
BelindaCali
Private Privates

Postby doitallthetime » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:58 pm

I remember way back when finding my Dad's penthouse and playboys, and I'd go check them out whenever I could, just to get a raging hard on. One day, I found his stash of videos, and having no idea what the XXX marking on them was, put on it and let it play. Heh, I remember it vividly...it was Debbie Does Dallas II. I remember watching the scene where she was getting banged in the jail, and once her shirt came off and her tits were out, I was hard, and I liked it. I didn't have the technique down yet, so it was a lot of pulling and rubbing my head. A few weeks later, I was in bed and got horny and started my usual head rubbing and shaft pulling. I got frustrated at some point, I decided to do it how they were doing it in the move. I started jerking my dick and it felt pretty damn good, and I felt a pressure building up. I kept at it, as that good feeling was getting more intense, and before I knew it and much to my surprise, that great feeling peaked and the most wonderful release happended and I shot my first load. That sucker was powerful, and shot past my head and coated my headboard, pillow and neck.

Been hooked ever since!
doitallthetime

Return to Stories