View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:06 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

The uncut trick

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

The uncut trick

Postby tylersdick » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:24 am

So not sure how many guys in here are uncut like me, but aside from the foreskin being a sensitive part of my cock it does come with an advantage that isn't much talked about; novelty.

A lot of chicks in America have never seen an uncut cock in person and either think its strange or that it might be "gross". This simple interest has gotten me a piece of ass more than a couple of times. But what I love most, is the attention my uncut snake gets when this happens. If you have read my posts you'll know that one of my favorite things is showing off my meat, especially to innocent little Asian girls or Churchy types that haven't experienced a manly uncut monster before!

I had one such experience this past week. I was hanging out with a couple of friends and one of them brought with her two girlfriends, both young (probably 20-22) college girls who go to the local community college. Anyways, we got to talking and I found myself in the kitchen with the three girls (one was my friend) about sex. I steered the conversation to the topic of uncut dicks and what the two new girls thought of them. Both of them said they had not seen one and that they thought they looked weird and kinda gross. Pushing it a little, I said that I was uncut and that the "turtle neck" Was actually a pretty awesome thing to have. Before they got a chance to speak up, I decided to turn it a little more perky to test the waters and told them that I play with mine all the time. The girls said they didn't know but it looks weird, to which I told them it looks the same when I'm hard, which is a lot.

We all laughed, and I asked them the faithful question. Wanna see it?

The girls burst out laughing and as usual (80% of the time) tried to call my bluff. Sure, I said. We were in a kitchen full of partiers so we headed to the basement where there was a pool table but no one down there. We got down there, and I unzipped my jeans. I whipped my vieny semi hard dick out, and gave them a "grand tour". I pulled my foreskin back, showing them my head, and pushed it forward. I asked the girls if they wanted to touch it, to which one of them did. I told her to tug on my foreskin, it felt great.

A couple of minutes later, as she tugged, my dick pulsed (I wanted to keep it in and really enjoy this) and my ropes of cum spitted out. Oops! But still hot none the less!
Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick.
tylersdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Stories