View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 6:01 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

First Time You Seen a Coochie

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Did you ever masturbate with a cousin?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:23 am

Yes, Female
75%
Yes, Male
25%

Total votes : 16

First Time You Seen a Coochie

Postby Much2Fun » Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:23 am

I was over at my cousins one day. She was 15 and so was I. She was always asking me about my dick, pubic hair, erections, and masturbation. She told me "come up to my room". I knew this meant I was going to pull out my penis for her to see again. Sure enough, she locked the door and sat down and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. Out came my already hard penis. She surprised me saying, now lay down on me and rub it on me. She had left her underwear on but pulled down her pants.

I kept rubbing it on her and she said, wait hell with it. She then pulled down her underwear exposing her little black bush. I was able to rub it. It was so wet, I was amazed. She said, "You can't put your dick around it now cuz that's how I can get pregnant". I realized it would be so wrong to get my cousin pregnant. She threw me a towel and said, "Do it". I had jacked off for her a couple of times so I knew I had the go ahead. It went very fast. She let me do that several other times and one time she actually had me stick it in.

We were always masturbating for each other. She did it for me about 15-25 times. One time, we were on a walk and she said, "Hey, hold on a couple of minutes". She dropped her pants, and layed down and masturbated. So, I pulled my dick out and did it too. It was just something we did. It was kinda cool.

She has since gotten married and we don't talk about it anymore. But she has changed in front of me and I got to see her new boobs. They were very nice.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Postby tony_108 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:09 am

loaded question
18yo male bisexual switch.
tony_108
Lieutenant Libido

Postby joed05 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:31 pm

i have also masturbated with a cousin, i was 16 and she was 15. she caught me going at it and i went to put it away. later on she asked me whether she could see it. i didnt finish from earlier so as soon as she said that i was rock hard again. we went up to her room as it had a lock on it so we wouldnt be disturbed. she went over to get changed, she took off eveything and put on a pair of sweatpants and a sports bra. i noticed her sweatpants were tight, probably a couple of sizes too small and showed all of her curves, front and back. she said come on then, i want to see you. i unzipped my jeans to reveal an absence of underwear. i was rock hard and i saw her squirm a bit as i eased my jeans completely off, showing my cock in all its glory. she dared me to jerk off, i pulled on my penis but not too fast, wanting something to happen before i blew my load. i saw her sneak touches of her sex, i saw a wet patch growing. i dared her to take off all of her clothes. a minute later she was naked before me. i abandoned the game of dare and went over to her bed where i said you better come over here or otherwise ill blow my load soon, or something like that. she said we were not to have sex as she was a virgin as she laid over me. her puss was resting on my prick, her breasts on my chest and her face next to mine. she rocked back and forth against my pelvis, drawing my cock up and down her slit. we went at it with vigour when the feelings started to come and without realising my prick had slid into her vagina, she didnt seem to notice or worry as we came closer to climax and we then came together. she told me after that she said she was a virgin to make me want to have sex with her, i needed no invitation! she told me she had a steady BF and had been on the pill since she was 13 which also made me relax a bit as i got carried away and had come in her. we had sex only a couple of times after that, her parents came in one time and saw us snuggled up in bed, they thought we were doing bad stuff, which we were so we decided to stop it then in case anyone caught us in the act.
joed05
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: First Time You Seen a Coochie

Postby Cocknhand77 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:10 am

I had to have been 9 and she was my buddies cousin and 11yo.
Cocknhand77
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:52 pm

Never did with a cousin, but many times thinking of some.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby Spankenstein » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Tazz41 wrote:Never did with a cousin, but many times thinking of some.

Same here, I have one in particular who is quite hot.. I've wanted to fuck her for a long time.. I remember visiting them when I was a kid and watching her and thinking of everything I'd do to her. I cranked some serious cock once i got in the shower. She lived a ways away from us and in the few times we visited I wasn't really alone with her to get anything started since rest of the family were nearby..
38 yo male, married
Cock 6", cock and balls shaved
Foot fetish and I love to lick and suck a woman's body
Spankenstein
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby goldentony111 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:57 am

lol

I have a similar story
goldentony111

Postby Cocknhand77 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:09 am

I was in kindergarden showing our privates to each other.
Cocknhand77
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:21 pm

Played truth or dare with a girl when we were about 12.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Return to Stories