Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Voyeur or exhibition????

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Voyeur or exhibition????

Postby Cocknhand77 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:46 am

I have encountered something many many times with girls mostly. Usually younger. I have seen girls touch or expose themselves in front of me several times since I have seen them by accident and on purpose. Accidentally because of a loose fitting top or walking in on them changing. I have met a few girls that touch themselves in my view. They didnt stop but seemed interested in my attention. One girl while next to me or where I could see her would touch herself. I watched her reach down the front of her clothes in her panties. She even laid on her side pulling down her sweats exposing her butt reaching around to her vagina. I have watched her take her hand out of her panties to lick her fingers. The list of intentional shows is much longer. I had a girl keep adjusting her bra which I noticed. As I watched she did so pulling it exposing a nipple to me. The next day in the morning she was under the covers in her panties. Her brother pulled her covers giving me great looks. Another gjrl always messed with her shirt baring nipples to me. Se even changed in front me fully nude. Later we spent a day and she had on a dress. She sat in back of me in the car with her dress hiked above her knees. I sat looking back at her as she kept pulling on her dress. I watched her pull it up exposing her from her waistdown. I was shocked to see a vagina where panties should be. Instead of being careful I got more eyefulls. So it is a little of both.
Cocknhand77
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Just Chattin'