Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Thumbing

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Thumbing

Postby 69loverx » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:51 pm

Has anyone here ever tried to thumb their asshole? I read it somewhere and was in the gym shower. I reached around with my right hand and fondled my left ass cheek. This placed my thumb right on my hole and it felt pretty good. I tried to thumb my hole and couldn't at all in the begining, with time something has changed and I can now get my thumb in a little bit. I like the feeling but I can't go deep.
How about you guys? Can anyone do this? Not sure if my arm needs to be stretched or what but as I said with some time I was able to get my thumb in now I want to go deeper just now sure how I can improve on this technique.
69loverx
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Thumbing

Postby T_2K_69 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:20 am

try just reaching around with your hand in your crack. I have been able to use my thumb all the way in to the start of my hand. I prefer to use my middle finger because I can get deeper penetration.
Just be sure to use enough lube when you do this, or you can end up hurting yourself, not critically, but just enough to be painful.
Enjoy!
T_2K_69
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Maddog42 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:16 pm

I can do it, takes a bit to get it in, but once there, yea.. mm feels good.
Maddog42
Lieutenant Libido

Postby T_2K_69 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:09 am

If you can, try using a small vibe, or other type of toy. This is great for when your sitting down like in a chair.

Hope to hear more from you, or others as well.
T_2K_69
Lieutenant Libido

Postby 69loverx » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:37 am

Ladies, this was not a guy only question. Please try it and let me know how your sweet female body does it? I have always had the opinion that women have longer arms. Not only do I want to know if you can do it but if you tell me you can I will look at every beautiful woman wondering if she does it. I don't use this in any type of play, only in the shower because it is somewhat of an uncomfortable position. It does however, feel rather good done to myself, I think it would be great to have someone "thumb" my asshole while I stroke my dick!!!
69loverx
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Alan » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:01 am

not exactly on point here, but i thought i would mention that the new gal i am dating loves for me to put my thumb up her ass while we are fucking or even when she is just masturbating.
Alan
Major Orgasm

Postby T_2K_69 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:09 am

So, No one else likes it in the ass?

I love it! Hope some others post.
T_2K_69
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Alan » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:22 am

T_2K_69 wrote:So, No one else likes it in the ass?

LOL. Of all the things i have put in my ass, my thumb has never been one of them. Not certain why, i guess i just never thought about it.
Alan
Major Orgasm

Postby T_2K_69 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:52 am

Alan wrote:
T_2K_69 wrote:So, No one else likes it in the ass?

LOL. Of all the things i have put in my ass, my thumb has never been one of them. Not certain why, i guess i just never thought about it.

It is a little more filling than just a finger; however, it doesn't do much for length. I frefer using my jelly vibe, but it can be a little uncomforatble sitting in a chair at the PC.
T_2K_69
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Alan » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:08 am

.....i guess i will have to give it a try.
Alan
Major Orgasm

Postby ExhibitionistGirl » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:11 am

Yes, absolutely love it...Lately I have to have my thumb or other fingers in my ass at the same time as I'm masturbating...Totally want to try DP someday!
ExhibitionistGirl
Private Privates

Postby Cordwainer » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:43 pm

Several years ago, I tried this multiple times to see if I liked it. I found that it didn't do much for me. I also tried to find my prostate, but I couldn't identify it. I don't know if my thumb is too short or what.
Cordwainer
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Hornydude » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:35 pm

Rubbing my asshole really makes me cum harder. My wife knows this, and is always sure to finger my ass when she gives me a great handjob.
Hornydude
Lieutenant Libido

Postby 69loverx » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:37 am

Wow, totally forgot about this post. Disappeared for a couple of years but I'd like to think I'm back.
Still play with my ass like that on occasion, but it is very seldom.
One of the things that was exciting was holding my ass cheek in my hand, while my thumb (yes, larger then finger) was pushed into my ass :D . I do believe I can put pressure on my prostate like this. Have never asked anyone to do this for me, though I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem.
This was something that I always did to myself at the gym. At home I like the spray head of the shower. That is something for an different post.
69loverx
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Techniques